Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hmm yeah it seems like you were looking at the vibe of his post without really reading what he was actually saying. Because unless I'm mistaken or don't get his sense of humor, he seems to genuinely think I outed myself within the first two pages but doesn't vote me for it.
receipts and explanation, please sir

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
but yeah its how Tweet sneakily snuck behind Junk to throw a vote down. I don't love that shit, it's stuff I do lol just push other peoples ideas. now if actually think mchenry looked sketchy this vote may not seem bad but from my pov its not optimal and I also expect town tweet to do wtv the fuck he wants and he very rarely piggy backs off shit
Also this isn't quite accurate. I piggybacked on her reasoning but I'm the one who cast the first vote. The whole thing was mostly tongue in cheek anyway.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I just said it, night and day from Borderlands where she was scum. This is the most up to date point of reference I have for her scum game. She seems wildly unincumbered. Happy to put the slot in the good pile for now and thankfully she's the kind of player where I'll quickly realise if that was premature.

As for Jeff, if this meta related or just a general mafia take?
I didn't play nor read the Borderlands game so I wouldn't know what her play was like back then.

It's a general take and pet peeve of mine but I can't say I got any data nor particular memory of it being a good scum radar early doors so y'all might as well ignore it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also this isn't quite accurate. I piggybacked on her reasoning but I'm the one who cast the first vote. The whole thing was mostly tongue in cheek anyway.
I considered the fact you voted first and it's certainly a small notch in your favor, but my point stands that you didn't really give ur reasons and just voted. if your explanation is that it was mostly in jest then I guess I'll have to ponder if I believe you

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I didn't play nor read the Borderlands game so I wouldn't know what her play was like back then.

It's a general take and pet peeve of mine but I can't say I got any data nor particular memory of it being a good scum radar early doors so y'all might as well ignore it.
So why did your ping "intensify"?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
VOTE COUNT

There is It is 1 day, 2 hours, 52 minutes left until end of day.
With eighteen alive it takes 10 for lynch to be reached.

John McHenry (2) - Tweet & Junkette
Grim (1) - Ekko

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I considered the fact you voted first and it's certainly a small notch in your favor, but my point stands that you didn't really give ur reasons and just voted. if your explanation is that it was mostly in jest then I guess I'll have to ponder if I believe you
just to add to the first sentence you didnt give reasons and followed someone elses quote which i wouldnt consider courageous. just to be clear on the part I dislike

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is the fucking towny Jeff post I've been longing for. Brought it out of you completely unintentionally too :rippedcal
I'm not reading Jeff scum or anything but I think this is too generous a town read. If there's one thing about his town game he's learned to copy as scum, it's that attitude of doing whatever tf he pleases.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not reading Jeff scum or anything but I think this is too generous a town read. If there's one thing about his town game he's learned to copy as scum, it's that attitude of doing whatever tf he pleases.
I think ur missing the point completely here but lets let old haza say it himself

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Firstly it wasn't a town read, as yes, you are correct.

But secondly, I've played as town against scum Jeff more than I've played as town against town Jeff recently, and that is the most strikingly towny jeff post I've seen him make in a long time.

He's been so passive and scared to challenge me in his scum games and this post was a complete contrast to that.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So why did your ping "intensify"?
His response to me simply saying "consider me pinged" struck me as both overexplaining himself and trying to appease me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

But secondly, I've played as town against scum Jeff more than I've played as town against town Jeff recently, and that is the most strikingly towny jeff post I've seen him make in a long time.

He's been so passive and scared to challenge me in his scum games and this post was a complete contrast to that.
Hmm. Well alright, I can't quite decide whether I believe that this is genuine or not, but I do know that I don't agree.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

This what i was looking for reads wise. Ive been extremely passive as non town vs certain players that are too much of a hassle n its easier to butter up n follow. Ur way of getting to said conclusion is also what id expect non scum u to do. Last game u challenged me but only via prods n pokes so u have a similar tell. Tho im sure reppin in w poy helps the ol confidence too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ive not liked a single answer provided. I must therefor

vote tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
re haza

last game: Jeff seems a bit weird, il lask him a few questions then go do something completely different

pretty big contrast. obviously way too early to trust but I like it