Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If we get no better option why not lol
like to me it just seemed like a pretty throw away statement. my immediate thought wasnt a red flag as I like to think people are not this poor and on the nose. similar to barry, my immediate suspicions to an on the nose joke isnt immediate suspicion. if thats the case for others, fine, I just disagree this early on personally

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
yeah welcome to day 1 early reads, my gut still says its like likely hes fucking about more so than having notorious intents. I disagree it invalidates a very thin town read with so little to go on. I also don't think this is a problematic read at all since I don't know shit and im gonna make my day 1 reads even if they suck and have holes in them.

regarding Mchenry it seemed a pretty natural fuck off reaction to what I would also consider ??? if I didnt know Junk, I dont really see what was "not very good" about it, youll have to explain more what you mean or have a problem with here bud
It's the hole in your logic that has gathered that town read which is a problem. If you're admitting your reads are going to have holes and you're still comfortable making them then that's just something I'm going to have to chew on.

Think we are talking about different posts with RE to Henry: I thought you were saying you liked his aggreance on the ekko direction if there's no other option. Which was a bit shit lol: and why I didn't mind tweets vote (or junks)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
if you're using old meta I would not waste your paranoia, I've evolved beyond this (you've seen a plethora of my recent scum meta, I'm never this lazy anymore). Nice to see you're paying attention though
Ping intensifies

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but yeah its how Tweet sneakily snuck behind Junk to throw a vote down. I don't love that shit, it's stuff I do lol just push other peoples ideas. now if actually think mchenry looked sketchy this vote may not seem bad but from my pov its not optimal and I also expect town tweet to do wtv the fuck he wants and he very rarely piggy backs off shit

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
like to me it just seemed like a pretty throw away statement. my immediate thought wasnt a red flag as I like to think people are not this poor and on the nose. similar to barry, my immediate suspicions to an on the nose joke isnt immediate suspicion. if thats the case for others, fine, I just disagree this early on personally
This was the post I thought you were talking about liking. Misunderstood. It's his reaction to junk picking it up that you liked, oui?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Without dismissing you too much Jeff id like to sit on Tweet for a bit and not discuss him too much at this moment. It's a slot I have confidence in reading given a bit of time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's the hole in your logic that has gathered that town read which is a problem. If you're admitting your reads are going to have holes and you're still comfortable making them then that's just something I'm going to have to chew on.

Think we are talking about different posts with RE to Henry: I thought you were saying you liked his aggreance on the ekko direction if there's no other option. Which was a bit shit lol: and why I didn't mind tweets vote (or junks)
understood, i had no feelings on that post outside i assumed he was joking (see above).

regarding Barry, I think were at an impasse because I'm giving an early gut read while acknowledging both good and bad and you expect a null instead of a slight blue. I understand your concern but yeah that's how some of my reads are likely to be early and then laser on as more shit happens. im not saying dont lynch barry and hes town leave him alone, just that liked part of that post and early vibes seem ok thus far.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Pegging Junk and McHenry as town through about page 9

Junk night and day from Borderlands so gut and probability say likely town.

slight caveat: this was quite an easy game to slide into earlier with next to no activity so could have seen a nice window for early and rapid participation.

McHenry posting seems free from the shackles of scumhood

What did you think of his answer?

Why blue part obviously good post? Setting the bar pretty low for good posts wouldn't you say?

Is it the absence that pings you or the announcement or absence or maybe a combination of the two?

So far nobody has looked remotely town on post quality so that's fairly concerning. I do think I've found a couple townies early as mentioned above but that's entirely based on post content rather than quality.
How do you distinguish town Junk from scum Junk this early into a game?

Also the reason Jeffs post pinged me is that I don't think he was deep in conversation with anybody at the time so why excuse himself for going away for a while?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Without dismissing you too much Jeff id like to sit on Tweet for a bit and not discuss him too much at this moment. It's a slot I have confidence in reading given a bit of time
you should do wtv the fuck you want regardless. dont vote for someone simply because im raising suspicion and asking for your opinion, my ego will be just fine. such chivalry, are you trying to butter me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also why do y'all call the guy Mchenry? It clearly says McNosedive right there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Also the reason Jeffs post pinged me is that I don't think he was deep in conversation with anybody at the time so why excuse himself for going away for a while?
some of us are polite :francis

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

I just said it, night and day from Borderlands where she was scum. This is the most up to date point of reference I have for her scum game. She seems wildly unincumbered. Happy to put the slot in the good pile for now and thankfully she's the kind of player where I'll quickly realise if that was premature.

As for Jeff, if this meta related or just a general mafia take?

Reactions: Junkette

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
the latter, i dont really give a shit about mchenrys post tbh. i can go back and re read the sequence I guess and look at it once more, but Im going by original reaction and it didnt really seem outrageously bad?
Hmm yeah it seems like you were looking at the vibe of his post without really reading what he was actually saying. Because unless I'm mistaken or don't get his sense of humor, he seems to genuinely think I outed myself within the first two pages but doesn't vote me for it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
you should do wtv the fuck you want regardless. dont vote for someone simply because im raising suspicion and asking for your opinion, my ego will be just fine. such chivalry, are you trying to butter me?
This is the fucking towny Jeff post I've been longing for. Brought it out of you completely unintentionally too :rippedcal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is the fucking towny Jeff post I've been longing for. Brought it out of you completely unintentionally too :rippedcal
good good. dont think im just trusting ur ass like last game tho since im ACTUALLY paying attention this game :cudi