Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm gonna go ahead and say Junk's spit-fire posting and general nonsense is more likely to be a town thing than anything. Especially in the early going. Taking initiative, trying stuff out. Yeah.
Agree early but we will c. Good sign tho, shes a coward as scum so thats one of the tells.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You don’t think it might be mafia just trying too hard to appear active and useful?
If it was not Junk this would probably b more relevant, but thats also.not ur fault for not knowing her meta

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Consider me pinged
if you're using old meta I would not waste your paranoia, I've evolved beyond this (you've seen a plethora of my recent scum meta, I'm never this lazy anymore). Nice to see you're paying attention though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
some of these Junk posts are really on the fucking nose if scum lmao.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Off to a smashing start right away but not really interested in pursuing McNight off of that one post. :lol

(Personally, I'd rather vote Ekko just so I don't have to read his gajillion posts later. :side: )
blue part obviously good post, red part bad but Im going to benefit of doubt he was joshing and not evilly trying to whisper ideas early. early town grim vibes? Maybe? imma say yes

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Pegging Junk and McHenry as town through about page 9

Junk night and day from Borderlands so gut and probability say likely town.

slight caveat: this was quite an easy game to slide into earlier with next to no activity so could have seen a nice window for early and rapid participation.

McHenry posting seems free from the shackles of scumhood

I don't feel his answer was scummy, seems a lil too easy there

What did you think of his answer?
blue part obviously good post, red part bad but Im going to benefit of doubt he was joshing and not evilly trying to whisper ideas early. early town grim vibes? Maybe? imma say yes
Why blue part obviously good post? Setting the bar pretty low for good posts wouldn't you say?
Consider me pinged
Is it the absence that pings you or the announcement or absence or maybe a combination of the two?

So far nobody has looked remotely town on post quality so that's fairly concerning. I do think I've found a couple townies early as mentioned above but that's entirely based on post content rather than quality.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pegging Junk and McHenry as town through about page 9

Junk night and day from Borderlands so gut and probability say likely town.

slight caveat: this was quite an easy game to slide into earlier with next to no activity so could have seen a nice window for early and rapid participation.

McHenry posting seems free from the shackles of scumhood

What did you think of his answer?

Why blue part obviously good post? Setting the bar pretty low for good posts wouldn't you say?

Is it the absence that pings you or the announcement or absence or maybe a combination of the two?

So far nobody has looked remotely town on post quality so that's fairly concerning. I do think I've found a couple townies early as mentioned above but that's entirely based on post content rather than quality.
1 - if you mean mchenry I assume, then I liked it and so far (im still rereading some posts back for funsies) and he's probably the most glaring blue so far?

2 - bar low? yes - reason: I like that he doesnt want to go after dumb shit. would like it more if he didnt have the joke about ekko after though because thats also easy shit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@RDK what do you think of tweet? specificallu : him voting mchenry. looking back, it kind of looks bad

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
1 - if you mean mchenry I assume, then I liked it and so far (im still rereading some posts back for funsies) and he's probably the most glaring blue so far?

2 - bar low? yes - reason: I like that he doesnt want to go after dumb shit. would like it more if he didnt have the joke about ekko after though because thats also easy shit.
I do mean McHenry, what did you like about that post lol? It wasn't a very good post

Well yeah exactly. I was hoping you would have different reasons for the blue post, since you've basically given him blue for not doing something, then red for doing that exact thing. And then you've ended it with a town read.

Basically how that reads to me is you've invalidated your own reason for town reading him, and then town read him anyway?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@RDK what do you think of tweet? specificallu : him voting mchenry. looking back, it kind of looks bad
I didn't think too deeply about the vote. I thought that specific post by mchenry was shit too. Is it because you liked the post you're sus of tweet or was it the manner of following junk onto the direction that you didn't like?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do mean McHenry, what did you like about that post lol? It wasn't a very good post

Well yeah exactly. I was hoping you would have different reasons for the blue post, since you've basically given him blue for not doing something, then red for doing that exact thing. And then you've ended it with a town read.

Basically how that reads to me is you've invalidated your own reason for town reading him, and then town read him anyway?
yeah welcome to day 1 early reads, my gut still says its like likely hes fucking about more so than having notorious intents. I disagree it invalidates a very thin town read with so little to go on. I also don't think this is a problematic read at all since I don't know shit and im gonna make my day 1 reads even if they suck and have holes in them.

regarding Mchenry it seemed a pretty natural fuck off reaction to what I would also consider ??? if I didnt know Junk, I dont really see what was "not very good" about it, youll have to explain more what you mean or have a problem with here bud

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I didn't think too deeply about the vote. I thought that specific post by mchenry was shit too. Is it because you liked the post you're sus of tweet or was it the manner of following junk onto the direction that you didn't like?
the latter, i dont really give a shit about mchenrys post tbh. i can go back and re read the sequence I guess and look at it once more, but Im going by original reaction and it didnt really seem outrageously bad?