Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Breh. He asks me if I'm scum. I basically say I'm not but kinda wish I was. He reads it as me admitting I'm scum, which he later reinforces by saying "unless we get another slip up", meaning he thinks it really was a genuine scum slip. However he never votes me but instead goes for a flimsy vote-unvote haha we're all just joking on Junk.

You might consider it reachy, I for one would like to pursue it a bit because in case he really is just stumbling all over himself, I'd hate to let him get away with it.
yeah I guess my take is that none of that ACTUALLY seemed serious and just fucking about as I said. at t he very least I understand more where youre coming from. lets see what he says to all this too !

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
pure lazy read through a quick skim, ekko lookin town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we will see how much they tunnel tho :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I got solvy vibes out of Ekko myself but part of me doesn't wanna town read him out of spite

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Righto, so about McNightguard

I couldn't quite tell whether he was serious at first, but the part I bolded and enlarged tells me that he really does seem to think I outed myself early, yet you wouldn't know by his voting behavior which consists of him voting Junk in a very OMGUSy fashion and then quickly unvoting and saying we're mostly voting for fun anyway.
You're missing what I was saying I was calling back to last game when Tommy openly outed himself as scum. I was stating on day 1 it'd be hard for anyone to be fully confident in their vote otherwise.

That said the constant disrespect and general combativeness and just fully steam train from you to nail me with nothing but a joke post to base it on i

Vote tweet

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
maybe try to dumb it down for me with some comments under every posts you quotes and why they are bad, on the off chance im just being dumb here. because ya at this time it feels stretchy/reachy? Im not really seeing much off his posts other than him fucking around and referring quite a bit to the last game. I think it be a better point to say maybe hes struggling for content and bringing up old shit as a crutch, then I feel id be a tad more receptive to this accusation
It was me trying to get the last person that entered to get the game going as it was pretty dead at the start

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You're missing what I was saying I was calling back to last game when Tommy openly outed himself as scum. I was stating on day 1 it'd be hard for anyone to be fully confident in their vote otherwise.

That said the constant disrespect and general combativeness and just fully steam train from you to nail me with nothing but a joke post to base it on i

Vote tweet
Aaaah so you weren't referring to me but to Tommy last game. I think that's something I can buy tbh.

It's not disrespect, I'm just having some fun :cozy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
giphy-downsized-large.gif

YYYYABBA DABBA DOOOO!!!

Current Stats

- Power Level = 2%

- Scums To Find = 4~6

- Just Ate = More Scooby Snacks

- Threat Level = Normal

- Spam Level = Medium

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote

Can't say anyone else sticks out too much atm, not sure what to think of Grim in particular, he just looks like scum Grim to me every game as of late but hardly ever is.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Aaaah so you weren't referring to me but to Tommy last game. I think that's something I can buy tbh.

It's not disrespect, I'm just having some fun :cozy
The part about wrong thing to say was also reference about how you were jumped so early last time

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The part about wrong thing to say was also reference about how you were jumped so early last time
Okay gotcha. I can't remember who vouched for me last game and who didn't so that one woulda gone over my head.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It's the hole in your logic that has gathered that town read which is a problem. If you're admitting your reads are going to have holes and you're still comfortable making them then that's just something I'm going to have to chew on.

Think we are talking about different posts with RE to Henry: I thought you were saying you liked his aggreance on the ekko direction if there's no other option. Which was a bit shit lol: and why I didn't mind tweets vote (or junks)
what do u think about grim's posts so far? specifically the easy town reads

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Okay gotcha. I can't remember who vouched for me last game and who didn't so that one woulda gone over my head.
Well I did refer to it in the desrespect post

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
but yeah its how Tweet sneakily snuck behind Junk to throw a vote down. I don't love that shit, it's stuff I do lol just push other peoples ideas. now if actually think mchenry looked sketchy this vote may not seem bad but from my pov its not optimal and I also expect town tweet to do wtv the fuck he wants and he very rarely piggy backs off shit
piggyback off of one vote? really?

id town read tweet off that more often than not, i love an early wagon going. from ur town PoV u shudnt know if henry is town or scum, i see no reason why tweet looks either way just by joining the wagon

btw @everyone - someone tell him to unignore me so i dont get him day 1 lynched here as well