Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well I did refer to it in the desrespect post
I'm starting to notice a pattern of not noticing references you make so ima just pencil this in as a misunderstanding in progress

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
How do you distinguish town Junk from scum Junk this early into a game?

Also the reason Jeffs post pinged me is that I don't think he was deep in conversation with anybody at the time so why excuse himself for going away for a while?
i dont mind the pre inactivity excuse. ppl probably expect alot of posts from him and he wants to help us lower our expectations

its okay so long as his few posts r up to los pollos hermanos standards

can just be an indie that wants to lay low and take it easy. he is certainly more active when RDK questioned him sooo

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
btw @everyone - someone tell him to unignore me so i dont get him day 1 lynched here as well
If you're gonna get someone lynched you'd be confident they're scum yes? Would it matter if they read your posts in that case?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea ill play how i want ekko , ill unblock you when i deem it necessary and im not really intimidated with the implication youll attempt to lynch me if i dont. How drole.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
why r u guys assuming junk cant change her scum meta? specially if she was caught for it in a previous game

if she remains consistently active and contributing, its enough to let her stay in my book. a spark of activity doesnt tell us much, specially in fluffing phase. gna need to see some consistency down the line

id like to think regardless of her activity, mafia junk can shift her meta to avoid what caught her last time. not sure why ppl r underestimating her

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yea ill play how i want ekko , ill unblock you when i deem it necessary and im not really intimidated with the implication youll attempt to lynch me if i dont. How drole.
ik u got a massive ego and all but like u dont wanna help players town read u?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're missing what I was saying I was calling back to last game when Tommy openly outed himself as scum. I was stating on day 1 it'd be hard for anyone to be fully confident in their vote otherwise.

That said the constant disrespect and general combativeness and just fully steam train from you to nail me with nothing but a joke post to base it on i

Vote tweet
Disrespect?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
just to add to the first sentence you didnt give reasons and followed someone elses quote which i wouldnt consider courageous. just to be clear on the part I dislike
have u asked him to give reasons previously?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
When you block someone so hard that their posts still show up PauseChamp

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
why r u guys assuming junk cant change her scum meta? specially if she was caught for it in a previous game

if she remains consistently active and contributing, its enough to let her stay in my book. a spark of activity doesnt tell us much, specially in fluffing phase. gna need to see some consistency down the line

id like to think regardless of her activity, mafia junk can shift her meta to avoid what caught her last time. not sure why ppl r underestimating her
these are just words.

they mean absolutely nothing and this post amounts to pure shite.

Junk wasn't caught for the things I said look good this game. She wasn't caught at all in fact.

Also I specifically made note of the context and why it makes it less likely a grand slam home run of a town read. So you've just repeated that.

• Wow
Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Damn haza in dat mood :WOW

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Righto, so about McNightguard

I couldn't quite tell whether he was serious at first, but the part I bolded and enlarged tells me that he really does seem to think I outed myself early, yet you wouldn't know by his voting behavior which consists of him voting Junk in a very OMGUSy fashion and then quickly unvoting and saying we're mostly voting for fun anyway.
i thought that was addressing junkette

i mean he cant know if u r scum or not to be considering it a slipup unless hes exactly ur scummate no?

or maybe a mafia/town that thinks ur indie scum

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
what do u think about grim's posts so far? specifically the easy town reads
Didn't realise he had made more than one?

And I said I had Junk tentatively blue as well so I didn't necessarily have a problem with it

he's firmly null for me