Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i was under the impression that she was caught

the post isnt pure shite, the post is a question that u havent answered (it was directed to everyone) - why are people assuming junk is incapable of switching metas?

the question isnt directly to u specifically. im aware u said ur read of her is swingable, so ur keeping it in mind that she can change meta. my question is more for grim.
What gave you that impression?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dont think ive ever stated anythimg of the sort nor have i seen any overly loud defence of Junk outside a few early gut feels so i feel that question is a bit loaded - to ekko

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't hate any of the town reads I've seen on Ekko but I also don't agree with them, his posts/questions aren't really going anywhere that I can see and certainly nothing here out of his scum range.
i have barely just now asked the questions, arent u being too hasty here expecting them to go anywhere right as they are asked?

I don't hate that he has taken issue on the town reads of Junk but there is a massive hole in his reasoning for doing so. He didn't actually read or pay attention to the game I had referenced but he used it as part of a post discrediting my read, which is pretty unfortunate. Makes me think he didn't actually believe what he was saying with relation to the read and was just making a generic/safe post
i was under the impression she was caught for that playstyle. in fact i think i played that game and she was indeed caught for it / subbed out later on. u r arguing the reference and not the point im making. my point is why are we assuming junk is incapable of changing meta? whether she was caught or not previously does not matter.

you guys seem to have established a prior meta for junk and my concern is seeing multiple players town read her but not consider the possibility of her changing metas. its a severe underestimation of junk or simply tmi or..?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't hate any of the town reads I've seen on Ekko but I also don't agree with them, his posts/questions aren't really going anywhere that I can see and certainly nothing here out of his scum range.

I don't hate that he has taken issue on the town reads of Junk but there is a massive hole in his reasoning for doing so. He didn't actually read or pay attention to the game I had referenced but he used it as part of a post discrediting my read, which is pretty unfortunate. Makes me think he didn't actually believe what he was saying with relation to the read and was just making a generic/safe post
Do u think hes scum and if yes are you voting for him?if not , why not push something

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What gave you that impression?
the amount of time people kept referring to her meta gave me the impression that it was too obvious / too unique / too distinct from her town self

when 3+ players easily say shes town off meta it means her scum meta is too obvious. lead me to think she has been caught for it previously

again u have ignored the rest of the post and focused on the caught/not caught part. this part is the least relevant of my post, and if i were to ask u whether it matters if she was caught or not can u answer it? as in does her being caught or not matter to this discussion? if yes, then how?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Mchenry w two quick unvotes is interesting.
Junk I voted to show I can make a quick vote based on nothing too.

Tweet and I obviously had miscommunication.

Not going to get bullied into following

I'm curious about ekko right now going at Grim when I don't really see anything sus in my reading. That gets called out, so then he moves onto junk and I'm not sure why about her either. I'm just not seeing what he is at the moment.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Looking at Grims posts he did explain his town read on Junk, I'm currently contemplating whether I believe his thoughts are genuine but I lean towards yes

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
the amount of time people kept referring to her meta gave me the impression that it was too obvious / too unique / too distinct from her town self

when 3+ players easily say shes town off meta it means her scum meta is too obvious. lead me to think she has been caught for it previously

again u have ignored the rest of the post and focused on the caught/not caught part. this part is the least relevant of my post, and if i were to ask u whether it matters if she was caught or not can u answer it? as in does her being caught or not matter to this discussion? if yes, then how?
That clears the junk thing up for me

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I dont think ive ever stated anythimg of the sort nor have i seen any overly loud defence of Junk outside a few early gut feels so i feel that question is a bit loaded - to ekko

none has to overly defend her, my question was prompted by seeing too many players town reading easily her for meta, mostly grim's post since it was the easiest to make

do i take it u r also able to swing ur read of her if her play diminishes over the day/game?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i have barely just now asked the questions, arent u being too hasty here expecting them to go anywhere right as they are asked?

i was under the impression she was caught for that playstyle. in fact i think i played that game and she was indeed caught for it / subbed out later on. u r arguing the reference and not the point im making. my point is why are we assuming junk is incapable of changing meta? whether she was caught or not previously does not matter.

you guys seem to have established a prior meta for junk and my concern is seeing multiple players town read her but not consider the possibility of her changing metas. its a severe underestimation of junk or simply tmi or..?
you're vastly overestimating Junk's position in the thread right now, if you're town you don't have anything to worry about lol, trust me

regardless of whether you are or aren't, no comment on underestimating junk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i have no problem with junk being town, she could very well be

i have a slight concern with how easy some players decided to give her that town read based off meta only, when meta is very easily changeable

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Well it matters because you've used it to exemplify a point and discredit reads.

If you're willing to discredit reads based on a certain conditional, shouldn't that conditional be accurate?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Junk I voted to show I can make a quick vote based on nothing too.

Tweet and I obviously had miscommunication.

Not going to get bullied into following

I'm curious about ekko right now going at Grim when I don't really see anything sus in my reading. That gets called out, so then he moves onto junk and I'm not sure why about her either. I'm just not seeing what he is at the moment.
just to clarify, i have no issue with junk atm. if she remains consistently active im never lynching unless hard info

im more concerned about those town reading her for meta, main one being grim who u also mentioned in the psot

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If I had to pick one guy out of the active ones so far to say they're scum it'd probably be Jeff, but even that would be a coin flip. Ima gtfo for today