Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Didn't realise he had made more than one?

And I said I had Junk tentatively blue as well so I didn't necessarily have a problem with it

he's firmly null for me
@Ekkologix

what other easy town reads has Grim made other than Junk ?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well it matters because you've used it to exemplify a point and discredit reads.

If you're willing to discredit reads based on a certain conditional, shouldn't that conditional be accurate?
i am not discrediting a read, i am questioning the method the read was given. i have yet to argue that junk is scum or town, and no where in my post i was explicitly suggesting that ONLY because she was caught doing it last time, she has to have changed meta's here

the condition doesnt matter actually, it was never intended to. thats an assumption made on your part. what matters is her scum meta is too obvious based on what you guys are saying. do you suggest otherwise?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you're vastly overestimating Junk's position in the thread right now, if you're town you don't have anything to worry about lol, trust me

regardless of whether you are or aren't, no comment on underestimating junk

this looks like a potential underestimation/tmi:

I'm gonna go ahead and say Junk's spit-fire posting and general nonsense is more likely to be a town thing than anything. Especially in the early going. Taking initiative, trying stuff out. Yeah.
Eh, I don't really see her activity and spitfire quick thoughts as someone working with a team, at least St the moment.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
the parts where he says her posts are "general nonsense" yet town reading her for it, and then ending it with "at least at the moment" is the most questionable to me.

i don't know about u guys but i dont town read players for general nonsense. at most they r null or maybe town side of null. hes also just assumed that activity cannot be mafia indicative for some reason? i have games with 2000+ posts as scum so that doesnt sit well with me either...

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Ekkologix

what other easy town reads has Grim made other than Junk ?
i dont recall any, junk was the main one. i used plural tense to group mcnight with junk.

grim said he wont vote mcnight for that post and added a laughing emoji to it. maybe its just his play style but its pretty weird why wont he vote mcnight for free extra pressure to try and milk his alignment out of him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If I had to pick one guy out of the active ones so far to say they're scum it'd probably be Jeff, but even that would be a coin flip. Ima gtfo for today
im going to flip my foot in your ass if you make more posts like this :francis

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if i see a wagon of 2 im instantly jumping on it to help that wagon out and see how it goes

at the very least u put that person on the spot so they r forced to solve and it makes it easier to read them. at best u also get to see how the thread (or particular people of interest) react to that vote and that wagon. there is zero loss is joining an early wagon as town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
imma wrap it up for the night shortly, expect to see posts from the usual euro and overseas suspects when I wake up :D should be a blast.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
are you basing Junk's thread position on a singular Grim read lol?
no? i can read junk's posts myself and im fully aware atleast 3 other players (you, tweet, RDK) gave more or less similar thoughts as grim there

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
yeh ima go watch football and hope for more people to show up by morning

Junkette

Reaction score
I didn't play nor read the Borderlands game so I wouldn't know what her play was like back then.

It's a general take and pet peeve of mine but I can't say I got any data nor particular memory of it being a good scum radar early doors so y'all might as well ignore it.
town tweet, bank it in, town fucking tweet right here in this post.

Junkette

Reaction score
Shhhhhh let it happen
hi town tweet, he has no reason to post shit like this as town and encourage others into action LIKE THIS as scum tbhtbh.
Can we just take a second and appreciate the class of 2019 here dominating the thread in all of our glory
:howdareyou