Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I got solvy vibes out of Ekko myself but part of me doesn't wanna town read him out of spite

You're missing what I was saying I was calling back to last game when Tommy openly outed himself as scum. I was stating on day 1 it'd be hard for anyone to be fully confident in their vote otherwise.

That said the constant disrespect and general combativeness and just fully steam train from you to nail me with nothing but a joke post to base it on i

Vote tweet
opposses my top tow read, that's an ewww for anybody.
unvote

Can't say anyone else sticks out too much atm, not sure what to think of Grim in particular, he just looks like scum Grim to me every game as of late but hardly ever is.
y the unvote? c'mon have somr fsityh in your early reads. you need too push something. remember sonny theory> ?
Okay gotcha. I can't remember who vouched for me last game and who didn't so that one woulda gone over my head.
can i get some reference pwetty please.

Junkette

Reaction score
i dont mind the pre inactivity excuse. ppl probably expect alot of posts from him and he wants to help us lower our expectations

its okay so long as his few posts r up to los pollos hermanos standards

can just be an indie that wants to lay low and take it easy. he is certainly more active when RDK questioned him sooo
good talk imo.
Yea ill play how i want ekko , ill unblock you when i deem it necessary and im not really intimidated with the implication youll attempt to lynch me if i dont. How drole.
funni.
why r u guys assuming junk cant change her scum meta? specially if she was caught for it in a previous game

if she remains consistently active and contributing, its enough to let her stay in my book. a spark of activity doesnt tell us much, specially in fluffing phase. gna need to see some consistency down the line

id like to think regardless of her activity, mafia junk can shift her meta to avoid what caught her last time. not sure why ppl r underestimating her
i m ean i like to think someone in the town likes to show some fookin wearyness am i right? its this guy so far.
these are just words.

they mean absolutely nothing and this post amounts to pure shite.

Junk wasn't caught for the things I said look good this game. She wasn't caught at all in fact.

Also I specifically made note of the context and why it makes it less likely a grand slam home run of a town read. So you've just repeated that.
was i caught? i dont even remember what happenned tbh, i'm playing with 50% form here. SOS. JK. LOL.
Didn't realise he had made more than one?

And I said I had Junk tentatively blue as well so I didn't necessarily have a problem with it

he's firmly null for me
if i call that temtative blue TMI TMI TMI, what happens next u think?

Junkette

Reaction score
Hmm im sensing some genuine miscommunication between u two

this is probably true

this is an over exaggeration. tweet isnt out there to haunt u like u make it seem to be. in fact he tagged u and asked u a simple question. there was no disrespect in it and he has not encouraged the masses to lynch u
this is town imo.
yes, why wud town ever not wanna read the thread / part of the thread

its a policy lynch for me if players want to silence the thread / want to ignore it they can all go
i hate policy lynches, way the play with the player imo.
I don't hate any of the town reads I've seen on Ekko but I also don't agree with them, his posts/questions aren't really going anywhere that I can see and certainly nothing here out of his scum range.

I don't hate that he has taken issue on the town reads of Junk but there is a massive hole in his reasoning for doing so. He didn't actually read or pay attention to the game I had referenced but he used it as part of a post discrediting my read, which is pretty unfortunate. Makes me think he didn't actually believe what he was saying with relation to the read and was just making a generic/safe post
i think expressing doubt was fair. i was getting easy town reads off my best scum aspect, meta maipulation.
i have barely just now asked the questions, arent u being too hasty here expecting them to go anywhere right as they are asked?

i was under the impression she was caught for that playstyle. in fact i think i played that game and she was indeed caught for it / subbed out later on. u r arguing the reference and not the point im making. my point is why are we assuming junk is incapable of changing meta? whether she was caught or not previously does not matter.

you guys seem to have established a prior meta for junk and my concern is seeing multiple players town read her but not consider the possibility of her changing metas. its a severe underestimation of junk or simply tmi or..?
i feel the same tbh. am i pocketed? ??
you're vastly overestimating Junk's position in the thread right now, if you're town you don't have anything to worry about lol, trust me

regardless of whether you are or aren't, no comment on underestimating junk
y no comment?
just to clarify, i have no issue with junk atm. if she remains consistently active im never lynching unless hard info

im more concerned about those town reading her for meta, main one being grim who u also mentioned in the psot
you have nothing to worry about boo, i sleep now, big close shift, im finished, c u in the morning, im town dw.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Soooo where is everyone

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
VOTE COUNT

There is It is 0 days, 15 hours, 6 minutes, 38 seconds
With eighteen alive it takes 10 for lynch to be reached.

John McHenry (1) - Junkette
Grim (1) - Ekko
Tweet (1) - Jeff

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well that's what happened last game. 3/4 of wolf sat out the first 3 days other than a hi I'm here and town just kept killing town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well lethal is liking posts so im assuming hes gonna poke his out soon. @Poyser needs to show up tho

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
THE TIME CLOCK WILL BE PAUSED AT 3:40 PM [TWELVE HOUR REMAINING] UNTIL MORE FACES APPEAR

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
well lethal is liking posts so im assuming hes gonna poke his out soon. @Poyser needs to show up tho
Busy day at work my man, did my read-through as promised.

Thoughts:

* Junk going ham on the posts. Could be a distractionary tactic to buy town points from her standing to play off the 'return' good will. She loves to butter town up as doing something special and ride the coat tails. I don't recall the name of the game, but she was on about gifts she could give to folks and rode it for many phases. In saying that though, they're pretty natural sounding in that I don't gain the impression that they are forced in any way, shape or form.

* Haza feels natural as well in his thoughts. What I mean by this is that he's showing an aggressor type mentality here and isn't worrying about which feathers he ruffles. Actively seeking and then confirming a tell on Jeff as town boosts his confidence levels, makes me cosy so far on this slot.

* Jeff isn't being selfish to date. I felt the exchange with Haza was open and honest, like, his answers didn't seem like they have an ulterior motive. Actively solving.

* Not sure on Tweet's motivations to pick on McHenry with the trolly nature. Am I mis-reading it? Possible. I don't like it whatever it is. I did like John's reaction to it though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Busy day at work my man, did my read-through as promised.

Thoughts:

* Junk going ham on the posts. Could be a distractionary tactic to buy town points from her standing to play off the 'return' good will. She loves to butter town up as doing something special and ride the coat tails. I don't recall the name of the game, but she was on about gifts she could give to folks and rode it for many phases. In saying that though, they're pretty natural sounding in that I don't gain the impression that they are forced in any way, shape or form.

* Haza feels natural as well in his thoughts. What I mean by this is that he's showing an aggressor type mentality here and isn't worrying about which feathers he ruffles. Actively seeking and then confirming a tell on Jeff as town boosts his confidence levels, makes me cosy so far on this slot.

* Jeff isn't being selfish to date. I felt the exchange with Haza was open and honest, like, his answers didn't seem like they have an ulterior motive. Actively solving.

* Not sure on Tweet's motivations to pick on McHenry with the trolly nature. Am I mis-reading it? Possible. I don't like it whatever it is. I did like John's reaction to it though.
I believe it was one of Grims games, want to say Clocktower 2?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh and also on Ekko - I'm not in the mood to deal with his tropes of powering up and excessive words that amount to nothing. If he wants to game solve and do it within due course, I'm all ears. But it's a chore to read and I think Haza nailed it spot on when he bodied it. Just amounts to nothing. I recall similar walls of text amounting to nothing in Xmas Mafia, but hey, that could just be retribution still on my mind.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
she was scum with haza that game, if were talking bout the same game. there was one particular post she did I would say was a bit HMM but I havent mentioned it yet (still null atm). ill see if anyone else brings it up

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
actually fuck it, dead thread is dead and we need to generate discussion

do i get town points for leading discussion while simultaneously acting cute? :hmm

thoughts on my opening @Tweet @Red Dragon

while some of the other posts junk made were fine (in the sense they feel like regulars junk posts), the second one stuck out to me at the time. first one is similar.