Dating Advice - How to get the monkey of your back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
maybe try what I say, before assuming it would result in getting your arse kicked
If I wanted to get beaten down by a crowd of women, then maybe I'll consider it. Until then, I'll resume using em conventional methods. Oh and I live with 7 people. 3 guys (including me) 4 females. I'd know better than you.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I've been saying for a year now he had a horse shoe up his ass well I pulled that son of a bitch out and I beat him over the head with it. WOOOOO!

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If I wanted to get beaten down by a crowd of women, then maybe I'll consider it. Until then, I'll resume using em conventional methods. Oh and I live with 7 people. 3 guys (including me) 4 females. I'd know better than you.
yeah, but are you getting anywhere with them

people say I embaraas them on nights out with my loud and proud attitude, I talk about wrestling loudly, i dont give a shit.

but come the ned of the night, do any of these lads who themselves seriously get anywhere? do they fuck

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
yeah, but are you getting anywhere with them

people say I embaraas them on nights out with my loud and proud attitude, I talk about wrestling loudly, i dont give a shit.

but come the ned of the night, do any of these lads who themselves seriously get anywhere? do they fuck
I don't need their entertainment. If you need women to entertain yourself, you're pathetic and should look into a social hospital. K.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't need their entertainment. If you need women to entertain yourself, you're pathetic and should look into a social hospital. K.
yeah yeah

just because you aint getting any lad

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm gonna drink a coors light thats a Coors light because bud light won't pay me nothing. Who knows maybe I'll go get on top of my wife tonight.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm gonna drink a coors light thats a Coors light because bud light won't pay me nothing. Who knows maybe I'll go get on top of my wife tonight.
why are you randomly quoting Brock's frank mir promo?

Nick

Reaction score
lol @ people getting butthurt

Reactions: Swift

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
What I like the most is, I'm nerdy, I'm skinny, I'm straight edge and I'm a brony who plays Yu-gi-oh! by that Logic, I should have 0% pussy, but I've done more stuff with ladies than you would even begin to think xD!

Just be yourself, because it works.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What I like the most is, I'm nerdy, I'm skinny, I'm straight edge and I'm a brony who plays Yu-gi-oh! by that Logic, I should have 0% pussy, but I've done more stuff with ladies than you would even begin to think xD!
Being a nerd is a good thing actually. Skinny and straight egge though?, trust me the women dont want that in their beds. I cannot believe you get fanny
I wish there was advice like this for the single ladies like me. But, according to Dat Kid, all I have to do is make a sandwich.
all women have to do is stay in shape, and be less forward.

i get pussy shaking their rumps on me all the time, a bit more relaxed please ladies.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Being a nerd is a good thing actually. Skinny and straight egge though?, trust me the women dont want that in their beds. I cannot believe you get fanny

all women have to do is stay in shape, and be less forward.

i get pussy shaking their rumps on me all the time, a bit more relaxed please ladies.
I`m a nerd and I`m Straight Edge and I have a GF

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I`m a nerd and I`m Straight Edge and I have a GF
good lad on being a bit nerdy

but get a pint down you lad, the women love the booze. that is a home truth you need to hear