Dating Advice - How to get the monkey of your back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Another quick point, do not be afraid to insult women, they love an alpha male

I have called women "wrenches" and one of my chat up lines was "your fanny is so tight, we will have to get the council in to open it up". worked a charm

Reactions: seabs

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
I need advice. If I poop and don't wipe
before I go out to the clubs, will that attract the fanny?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I need advice. If I poop and don't wipe
before I go out to the clubs, will that attract the fanny?
dont be vacous

listen lad, I am trying to help you out here. you look as soft as bieber, just look back at the pics of some of images I have posted, roughen yourself up a bit

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
dont be vacous

listen lad, I am trying to help you out here. you look as soft as bieber, just look back at the pics of some of images I have posted, roughen yourself up a bit
I actually agree with this. Having a rough, badass look does help you bone many a women. Being a mix of rough yet nice is key.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
dont be vacous

Lol. Listen brother, you need to get your pecker wet before you go giving advice to people who know a thing or two about the opposite sex. That's my advice to you.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I can't determine if the OP is autistic or possibly gay. I can't determine it fairly without an unbiased judgment. This calls for @Jwabtista.