CWF - Trash #2 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ellis has somewhat dropped Cody Rhodes and his Tag Team.

Prodigy switches Hardy to Rhodes.

Aniking is Alex Riley.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
[video=youtube;8wO_vimy_Vg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wO_vimy_Vg[/video]

As the twisted remix of the former Dashing One's theme suddenly seeps in through the PA system like a thief in the night, the crowd boo substantially, the hate for Cody Rhodes clearly not changing between companies. The Grotesque One finally steps out from the curtain, his mask and disfigured face hidden behind the hood of his black and red jacket. Two men follow him alongside, and start handing out bags to the audience. Cody talks as he walks down the ramp, microphone already in hand.

normal_032.jpg

Cody:I've spent far too long...considering what I should do, ever since....my face. Was destroyed. Ever since then, I question my own being, question whether or not I'll ever be able to continue, but THEN, then I realise...I can do anything I want, regardless of what you hideous creatures like to think of me! I have worked hard, and I have worked....solemnly, in order to get to where I am today, and my face is not going to prevent me from attaining what I want. I will be the champion and the example all you disgusting people need. I am what you have to look upon, gaze upon, and understand exactly what it means to be put through something like this. But, you can never do that. You can never get it, you can never understand what it is that I've went through. I was a rising star, a handsome man, I prided myself on my looks, and now....that has been cruelly snatched away from me. I won't accept it! I won't let you repugnant people hold me down, nobody will!

normal_099.jpg

Rhodes has finally reached the ring, blaring his tormented tirade to the people as some have obliged and put on the paper bags over their heads whereas others have refused. Most of them though, still boo him. Cody stands in the middle of the ring, and reaches for his hood but hesitates, before he finally pulls it down, revealing his mask and dark expression. The crowd boo even more intensely now, as Rhodes takes a deep breath before he waits for them to calm down.

normal_085.jpg

Cody:I expected nothing more. Once again, you all decide to take the low road, to try and boo a man out the building just because he doesn't look like you! Tell me, who's ugly here? It's not...not me. I am not the ugly one here....I'm not the freak. You people are the freaks! You fat, lazy, disgusting pigs make me want to regurgitate at the best of times, and....I don't understand why you would attempt to put me down, but your attemps are simply in vain, regardless. I am a winner, despite my face being broken, my spirit is not, I will carry on proving why I am the best. And I-

Cody is suddenly interrupted as he stares at the tron.​

OOC: Doing some random TT's, expect more soon, and some feedback I would expect too.

Lewb

Reaction score
Good attempt Bronzy. The background to his coming to the forefront is good, but with most training ground attempts by anyone, it just lacks substance. Good job. 8/10

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Purple PuNk has been banned from CWF after three warnings and failing to obstruct with Staff members. CWF Staff have agreed that he is banned and no longer welcome in CWF.

The Rock is now free, if anybody wants him please contact Dresdon or myself.

Kind Regards,

CWF Staff.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
LOOK IN MY EYES!

[video=youtube;IZzy3SYoPnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZzy3SYoPnE[/video]

"Cult of Personality" by Living Colour suddenly causes an eruption of cheers throughout the arena from the fans, casual and dedicated alike, as they know who uses this. The camera pans to show various male, mainly adult fans lifting their various CM Punk signs high and pulling their shirts towards the camera to show who they're cheering for tonight. Eventually, Punk himself appears from the back and the cheers get far louder. He already has a microphone in hand and is in his street clothing. He walks back and forth on the stage, lifting up his fists into the air, eliciting more of a reaction before his music is cut and he stands in the middle of the stage, ready to lay the pipebomb on us.

normal_0047.jpg

CM Punk:Unless you've been living under a rock, or under Vince's ego, by now you have to know who I am. For the benefit of those people who don't though, I'm CM Punk. I am the voice of the voiceless, I'm the only guy willing to stand up and speak up for all those guys who have been brushed aside by the board of directors, the CEO, or just management in general. Now, I've said recently that in anyone else's hands, this is a regular microphone, a device to amplify their voice. But for me, it's a pipe bomb. Now, if you don't know what a pipe bomb is either, first you should probably look up a good old dictionary, and secondly, allow me to explain. It's basically an explosive device that makes a little beeping noise, beep beep. When all the stupid animals, or people, have run towards it, the beeps get faster, beep beep beep beep, and then it explodes. That's what this is, it's a controlled explosion, you all get caught up in it, you all listen. And you all listen, beacuse you know I'm speaking the truth. I'm an honest man, I won't sugar-coat anything I want to say.

normal_0046.jpg

CM Punk:I spent an awful lot of time, in the independents, the minor leagues, whatever you want to call them, and I spent all that time honing my craft, becoming the best wrestler I could, watching all those guys get higher than me, faster, not because they're better than me, not because they're smarter than me, because they're bigger than me. Guys like John Cena, Batista, Triple H, managment cannot see a guy like them stepping into the ring with a guy like me, they think I just can't cut it. I'm sick and tired of watching those guys call themselves the best, and they get an opportunity to prove it, because they're not. I'M the best. I'm the Best in the World, and the guys who like to think THEY'RE the best, the big guys who got all those chances, well, they can take a seat and they can watch me rise to the top, and prove every single one of them wrong. I'm the underdog, and that's only because of how I'm made out to be. But trust me, when I'M given the opportunity, unlike everyone else, I will NOT choke. My name is CM Punk, and you have heard the first of a very long series of speeches I'm gonna make until I get what I deserve.

Punk's theme blasts through the PA again as he smiles and walks to the back. The fans are going absolutely nuts for him, as leaves the arena.​

OOC: Feedback appreciated.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Without warning the lights in the arena go out and a symbol appears on the titantron.

As the fans are realizing what is going on… the bells toll and the only light seen within the arena are flashes of light from cameras and fire from lighters that are held up high.

[video=youtube;Vjg2t4bK2jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjg2t4bK2jk&feature=related[/video]

The focus remains on the titantron as The Undertaker is seen sitting on his throne.

The Undertaker: Creatures of the night, as the bell tolls, the time has arrived for the Lord of Darkness to take control of CWF. As I waited I watched as there were others attempting to do what I do, speak as I speak but none of which understand what the dark side is about. All only hoping to reap the rewards of trying to cast fear into the hearts of those that do not know. But it is those very souls that I look at and it is those souls that have not ventured into the pits of Hell. It is those souls that have only seen light but wish that they had a glimpse of what true darkness is. And only then will they realize that there is but one true Lord of Darkness.

And when the time comes, my reign of terror will befall CWF. My reign of terror will fall on all that mock the dark side. All that wish to reap the benefits of any association with the dark side. Creatures of the Night, your Lord has finally arisen and soon all will bow before me. Soon all will cower at the sound of my voice. Knees will tremble at the sound of my name.

Undertaker: Foolish mortals, soon all will bow. Your incompetence will be made known. Witness true darkness as it falls upon you and may your cursed souls never rest… in peace.

The titantron turns to static then to black as the lights in the arena come back to life.

Lewb

Reaction score
The CWF crowd are all in attendance, cheering on their favorite superstars from all round the world. The amazing athletes from America, Mexico, Canada, even as far as England all pitting their trade in venues globally. But, no-one has ever stepped in the arena, from the same place as this guy.....

[video=youtube;KGRlxkGSgxM]http://youtu.be/KGRlxkGSgxM[/video]

"Here and Now or Never" pumps through the speakers, the crowd give a mixed reaction as out onto the stage walks Wales born, Mason Ryan! He turns round lifts his arms, and tenses, showing the impressive shape on him before turning round to look at the CWF Universe.

Kanevs_MasonRyanWWETagTeamChampionKanevs_MasonRyanbyDisqualfication_May22011-12_crop_340x234.jpg

Ryan, looking very focused, makes it down to the ring, and jumps up onto the apron. He enters in-between the top and middle rope keeping his focused look as he points at the microphone by the ring bell. The staff worker brings it to Mason and Mason looks up to where the technical team are situated, and soon after his music is cut off. Ryan looks around at the arena he's in.

Mason Ryan

So this is the good old You - Ess of 'Ey isit? this is the land of opportunity is it? I've never really understood anyone that has lived by that motto, a land can not be opportune.... Opportunity, is a human feeling, an instinct, it is not something that is grown on trees, but something you are born to thrive upon.... something I have thrived upon ever since I was little Barri from Tremadog. Ever since I was training myself up to be a professional wrestler, it was never the land that gave me the opportunity, it was the drive inside of me. All through my career, amateur wrestling, semi-professional... becoming a Gladiator.... then professional wrestling, that has been my hard work, my determination, my blood sweat and tears and my sacrifice, it has had NOTHING to do with this country, its land, trees, greenery or nothing! "The Land of Opportunity".... if you translated that into Welsh and then re-translated it, then it would come out as "Positive sounding bullshit given to incompetent brained Americans who are too lazy to make it for themselves."

The crowd boo the brand new Welsh star, but he only has more to add to his plea.

images

Yeah, you can all boo, the only reason your in this arena tonight is because you done so damn awful in the Rugby World Cup this time round! But what about tiny little Wales? What about the country over one hundred times smaller than this place.... I don't.... oh yeah.... we're in the top four of the world..... the entire world! And rugby is a lot tougher than this American Football rubbish you have out here! What, one big tackle and the whistles blown, don't give me such bollocks. It's about time you got introduced to real men.... and in the CWF.... you are finally being introduced to one.... Mason Ryan.

I'm not doing this all for you however. It is time that Wales got put on the map! After all we are the superiors in the British Isles too! Lets take the toughest from each of the places that have been here in CWF..... Wade Barrett for England.... Drew McIntyre for Scotland.... Finlay for Ireland..... and myself for Wales. Honestly, it's no competition. If your Paul O'Connell Finlay, then I'm Jamie Roberts, and Wales will crush Ireland again! You want to push your luck, you can come find out, I'll make you pick your teeth up with a broken arm son.

The whole of CWF, I hope your listening, because you have by here been put on notice. Mason Ryan has landed, and he's not in no land of opportunity.... as soon as I got here, all of you opportunities disappeared. Mae'r holl baratoi, ar gyfer Blwyddyn y Ddraig...... All prepare, for the Year of The Dragon.

The crowd draw massive heat for the cocky Welshman as his music hits again, and he makes his way to the backstage area.

OOC: Feedback would be Faaaab people

Last edited:

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Woah Lewb I have this mad da ja vu feeling when reading this. Lol ;) Good Job I think you have done very good in making it sound .... um ..... welshy? Good job man. 8.5/10

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
LOA after Elimination Chamber for a week and a bit.

Will jump on here and there.

Reason: personal

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
CWF - Trash #2

Hello WrestlingSmarks faithful, it is I, Chris Dresden here with another article. Elimination Chamber is just three nights away, a show that will be held on the same night as WWE Vengeance and UCW Bound For Glory. Three plugs in one sentence, I dare say I've outdone myself. Anyway, in case you're wondering why I didn't review the October 10th WAR and October 13th Honor like I said I would in my review for the October 6th edition of Honor the reason is simple, I haven't been inspired or motivated to do so.

Why? Because the October 10th edition of WAR left me with a few bad tastes in my mouth after I finished reading it and I wrote the October 13th edition of Honor solely alone and there's no point in reviewing a show I wrote all by myself. If you haven't checked out these shows, this is me suggesting you do so. The October 13th edition of Honor got a lot of positive feedback, and for that I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. When something happens that leaves me disheartened, unmotivated, and uninspired, it's receptions like the one that show got that make me feel like continuing this fedding thing. There have been a lot of times where something happened, and this applies to more than just CWF, where I just wanted to drop my characters and quit but there's always been something that kept me from doing it.

So again, thank you very much guys. Now that that's out of the way, let's get this show on the road. Now, I've skimmed over this show and I have a few negative things to say about it, so I'm warning you beforehand that if you don't think you can take the criticism, stop reading right now. For the rest of you, I'm not a doctor but I play one on the internet and this is my prescription for all your wrestling needs, The Dresden Dose!

The Supershow opens with Alberto Del Rio, who cuts a rather long-winded promo that I found irksome to read because of grammatical errors and words that were omitted, came off more like Iron Sheik than Del Rio at times. Criticisms aside, the point got across, Del Rio has a lot of issues with management holding him back while they do whatever they please, like being vocal or allowing things like Sheamus' interference after his match last week.

Well that's the show, see you guys next edition. Okay that joke was worse than Laryngitis' on Raw this week, okay maybe not. Anyway the show gets to an official start with the playing of tonight's theme, "Give Me A Sign" by Breaking Benjamin. Does it fit the show? Who cares, it's a good song. As we get into the pyrotechnics and whatnot, I see the image used for Honor each week. As a picture of the commentators is shown, please join me in using your imagination as we pretend Josh Mathews is Matt Striker.

The two go over what we're going to be seeing tonight and declare it's time to get things underway as the music and titantron of Matt Hardy begin. But it's not time to get things underway yet as he's out to cut a promo as well. By the way, "fat mouths" is popular among the heels tonight. I wish I'd cut a promo as R.E.M.E.D.Y. for this show, just so I could've used it. Anyway Matt insults the fans and says he's going to win at Elimination Chamber, then brings out Christian.

Christian says, "Fat mouths? Screw that, morons is my insult" because he proceeds to call the fans morons three conseuctive times over the course of his promo. He declares that he too will win at Elimination Chamber, and this brings out Jimmy Wang Yang, who after trading words with the two gets his Southern and Oriental ass kicked. I know what you're thinking, who picked up Jimmy Wang Yang? No one boys and girls, he was used to put over Matt Hardy and Christian as individuals and their new union. Yup, your WAR writers have teamed up.

Not that I can say much, I'm in a two man team now too, but here's the difference. When before have Slim and Chris Dresden been in a tag team? Never. When have Hoov and Andrew been in a tag team? Anyway, without proper segue we find ourselves at the introduction of the first match of the night, Brock Lesnar versus Kane.
Now, I wrote this match but that's not why I won. Slim and I planned on bringing Undertaker in at Elimination Chamber and writing off Brock then, but decided to do it tonight at the Supershow, so that's the reason why I won. Hope you guys liked the match and how Undertaker's involvement was executed, as well as how Lesnar was written off. Leave me some feedback in your comment of this review.

After the match, yup, Alberto Del Rio's coming out for another promo. This guy's everywhere tonight. Once again he comes off like Iron Sheik for the same reasons as before so again, I find this irksome to read. I feel like this promo should've appeared later on in the show, because of how close it is to the other Del Rio promo and the fact that he says, "let's review tonight's Supershow!" Anyway, more issues with management expressed, prompting Bret Hart to come out.

By the way, is making fun of the Montreal Screwjob really the best you can come up with? Come on bro, seriously? Something else I find irksome is the grammatical errors in Bret Hart's promo. Anyhoo, for those of you who don't know, the original segment had Bret calling Del Rio a cunt, but that was found uncharacteristic of the Hitman so it didn't make the cut. That's not what I found uncharacteristic or out of place. Him inquiring, "You ended?" when he meant, "Are you done" or "Are you finished?" is what I found strange.

So Del Rio wants Drew McIntyre reinstated and wants his match with Mysterio to be a TLC match, but neither wish is granted. Bret fires Ricardo Rodriguez and Del Rio swears vengeance, shoving Bret as he and Ricardo leave and we go to our first commercial, which is a video package of Chris Jericho, one that I would recommend watching. Credit to Bronzy for finding it.

Back from commercial, we are joined in the ring by The Miz, who is also disgruntled regarding his treatment as of late. By the way I talked to Soccerboy today and I have something lined up for him, so no worries there. Anyway Miz too speaks of conspiracy and demands answers from management, and threatens to do something horrible if they don't give him answers then leaves.

In what feels like a proper transition, we are now on our way to the tag team match of the evening pitting the New Age Outlaws against the team of Mr. T and Roddy Piper, dubbed as "T-Pipe". Not sure if Ellis or Andrew thought of that. I also wrote this match, so I'm not going to comment on it but you guys are more than welcome to give your feedback in your comment on this review. As for the finish, lewb's dropping the Outlaws so he no-showed, and Ellis TT'd so there ya go.

After the match, we have our second commercial of the night, which is an advertisement for this Sunday's pay-per-view. If you haven't TT'd yet for your match, please do. And if you have, do so again if possible.

Back from commercial, Christian is waiting in the ring for his advertised match against C.M. Punk. Join me in using your imaginations as we pretend Christian made his entrance during the commercial. Bret Hart comes out with a letter from C.M. Punk and reads it. He says he won't come back unless he gets a main event feud essentially, which sorry, is kind of a bitch move. Wonder where the ice cream bar bit came from?
Bret tries to apologize but Christian is having none of it, saying Bret's trying to screw him and simply screams he'll be CWF Champion and leaves. Not gonna lie, this is the whiniest and bitchiest Christian has ever come off and it's the shortest promo he's ever cut. Seriously, he came off like a bratty little kid.

We cut to backstage where Mysterio cuts a brief promo on Alberto, telling him he's nothing but a pendejo which, in case you don't know, means dumbass. I use the word on a regular basis with Eddie, that's the only reason I know. From what I can tell, Andrew's still got it when it comes to Mysterio.

After the promo it's time for our third match of the evening, Batista vs. Alex Riley. Wow, three matches in a row written by Dresden, is this Honor? Riley didn't win because he's my brand's guy, by the way, that was just playful banter between the commentators, he won because he had the better TT. Anyway, the reason it was so short is because I wrote it last minute. The guys wanted to get the show up as soon as possible and I was free to write it, so there ya go.

Following the match, I'm pissed to say that with no promo, no backstage segment, NOTHING in between we are right into the lead-in for the next match. Is it that difficult to put together a show that doesn't read in substance like it does in outline? Anyway, I wrote this match too, so again I won't comment. I will say I had a lot of fun with this one, so please give your feedback on this match and the Riley/Batista one in your comment of this review, as well as the post-match stuff for the tag match.

After the match, it's time to return to commercial, which is for Thursday Night Honor, or Honour as some of you prefer to spell it. Apparently I omit the 'u' because I'm an American that butchers the language for something. Anyhoo, it's my understanding there will be no Monday Night WAR on the 24th, but I have good news, there WILL be a Thursday Night Honor on the 27th.

Back from commercial, it is time for Edge versus Matt Hardy and guess what? I didn't write this one! This match was a good one in my opinion, brief but entertaining so go check it out if you haven't. Once it has concluded, we're surprisingly right back to commercial. This commercial is for Nike Shox. What would Homer Simpson say at a time like this. Mmmmm, sneaker. Yeah, that'll do.

Back from commercial it's time for Sheamus versus Alberto Del Rio. No offense but I want to punch Del Rio in the face, this is his third appearance for the night. And I'm not picking on awesome miz, I'd react the same to anyone else in this role. There's such a thing as too much. This was a good match, written by Andrew by the way, with Bret Hart imposing his will and making sure Ricardo stays fired.

We return to commercial, which simply asks, "Why no much promos?" I understand the question but there was no need to word it this way, it's pretty childish if you ask me. I will say promos are important and you should submit one when asked, but I'm asking you like a normal human being.

Once the commercial concludes, it is time for Kevin Thorn vs. Finlay, a champion vs. champion match which would've been a lot better if Sam had actually shown up to have the epic TT'ing session we all expected from this one. Instead, Kevin Thorn gets squashed and he and Finlay get their asses kicked by Finlay and Christian. I will say using Thorn's blood rain thing was a nice touch. To end the show, Undertaker comes out and stands ominously on the stage. Spooky.

Final thoughts: I pointed out what I didn't like, and if you're offended, well you can't say I didn't warn you. It's nothing personal, I'm just shooting straight. However, the things I nitpicked about in mind, it was still a good show. Well I hope you enjoyed the review and will leave me feedback, I'll see you guys for my Elimination Chamber review.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great review as always dude!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Amazing review bro! You pointed out things, that I really didn't like on that show. But as you said no offense to anyone. Great review Dres, you're getting better and better at this. Thanks ;)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I said the same thing in my initial post in the show thread. Too much Del Rio. I think people grab characters and they aren't exactly sure what they are all about and only limit them to certain aspects and blow those things way out of proportion. But that's a whole entire thread for another day. But the review was good. Makes me wanna look back at the show again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.