CWF - Trash #2 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Big Red Morrison Punk picks up Edge

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Sam switches from Glacier to Kevin Thorn.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Rawisrey picks up Kidd & DiBiase as a tag team

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Eliis is suspended from CWF for 90 days for abusing to a CWF Staff member.

He is now cut as Cody Rhodes.

Suspension time begins as of 10.55AM AEST July 9th 2011

He will be available to return on the date of: October 22nd 2011

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
With Ellis' suspension, The Hardyz are now available as either a tag team or each member as singles.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The scene opens on Bubba Ray standing in a backstage area, looking into the camera.

2cfa0yt.jpg

Bubba Ray: Well would you look at this, ANOTHA' wrestling company! That's alright though, I'm not angry about it, I'm excited. I'm happy, because it's another wrestling company that Bubba Ray Dudley can walk into and absolutely dominate! And even though I'd love ta' just slap the taste out of Hollywood Rock's mouth, I'm not here to be a singles competita', I'm here because your piss poor tag division is in need of a dramatic overhaul! Just looking at it is enough to make me ashamed to be an accomplished tag team wrestla'. But I'm not ashamed, howeva' all of you soon will be when I climb between those ropes and show you how tag team wrestling is done! So obviously, I didn't make this trip to See Double-You Eff on my own. But my tag partna' isn't my brotha' Devon, and it isn't my brotha' Spike. I'll let him speak for himself.

The camera pans to the side, revealing Bubba's tag partner.

eddie_guerrero44.jpg

The fans cheer as Eddie begins to speak.

Eddie Guerrero: You poor naive little pendejos. If you knew what my intentions were, not a single one of you would be cheering for me, holmes. My intentions are to let the animal out of its cage, ese', to let the bear that's been cooped up for months stretch his legs and walk around a little. I came to CWF because where I was before, they didn't respect me. It was getting to a point that too many of the fans were scared, ticket sales were apparently going down because people were afraid of hearing what I had to say or seeing what I did in the ring. I was asked to tone it down, to start being nice again, so I did in hopes that it would flop and I could return to what I knew was making me and everyone else money. Well I was right ese', it did flop, it flopped big time. Making peace with Rey, aligning myself with Chavo and the Four Horsemen, all of it came back and blew up in my face and as a result, I lost my championship, my dignity, and my job. But now, now I don't have any restraints, there's no one whispering in my ear to water myself down. I am uninhibited by politics ese', and it feels damn good to worry about only two people, myself and Bubba Ray!

But this alliance is just a small piece of the puzzle. I forewarn you now, eses', this moment in time is going to domino effect towards something much more elaborate than what has been spoken of here. And when it does, we will dominate without mercy, and without any foreseeable end to our reign. CWF, you've been put on notice vato, you're about to experience the power of Eddie Guerrero, Bubba Ray, and...well, you'll see...

Eddie and Bubba Ray walk off as the screen fades to black.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
OH RADIO! TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!

[video=youtube;718dC5h1n6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=718dC5h1n6U[/video]

zack-ryder-minitron-o.gif

The crowd springs to life as “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder emerges from the back in usual fashion, throwing up the “LI†hand sign to the delight of the crowd. He struts down the ramp towards the ring. Before entering, he calls out to a hot chick in the front row.

ZackRyder_crop_340x234.jpg

Ryder climbs up onto the apron and scales the turnbuckle and salutes his fans.

Zack_Ryder_large.jpg

He climbs down and hops into the ring and is given a microphone. He waits for the excitement to die down a bit before beginning.

723235823-82-jpg.jpg

Zack Ryder: What's up everybody? My name is, of course, “Long Island Iced Z†The CWF Internet Champion Zack Ryder. And there's something I wanna know: Where are my broskis at, bro?

The crowd pops loud and a big “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!†chant breaks out. A smile comes across Zack's face as he continues on.

Zack Ryder: You see, I wasn't even booked to come out here tonight but you people, my broskis, you guys chanted my name. You bought my t-shirt. You brought signs to the shows. Like this one that says “Ryder = Ratingsâ€. Are you serious, bro? Bro, I'm not even on the show two-thirds of the time so I couldn't possibly draw ratings. Now, if your sign said something like “Ryder = YouTube views†then it would've been perfectly fine. In all serious, though, Ever since I signed a contract with Tazz to come to CWF, I've been looking to change all of that. From this day forward, it's nothing but 100 percent broski. It's 100 percent fist-pumping. From this day forward, the Ryder Revolution begins and nothing is going to derail it!

The crowd is going insane at this point. Ryder is getting all fired up.

Zack Ryder: So, until next time, Take Care.....Spike Your Hair....WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT, BRO!

Zack drops the microphone and heads to the back.

OOC: First time with Ryder. Thoughts?​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just some fun

[video=youtube;exSgTqpsvbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exSgTqpsvbQ&feature=related[/video]

The fans erupt as "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage comes shredding over the PA system and they are soon joined by the Straight Edge Superstar, who makes his way to the top of the stage and drops to one knee, looking out to the crowd.

CMPunkEntrance1.jpg

Punk stands up and walks down the ramp, circling the ring and grabbing a microphone from the ringside attendant before walking up the steps and along the apron, stepping over the middle rope into the ring. As his music stops playing, Punk raises the microphone to his mouth.

001_(107).jpg

CM Punk: Thank you. Thank you for finally realizing that all this time, all these years, you have been wrong. When you cheered people like Dwayne Johnson that only spoke about how much he loves you when it was convenient for his profile, wrong. When you cheered Stone Cold Steve Austin who glorified reckless and self-destructing behavior like drinking, wrong. Hypocrites like Shawn Michaels, Sting, and Jake Roberts. Wrong, wrong, wrong. But now you've opened your eyes and you cheer for the most verbally talented, athletically gifted, straight-edge superstar the wrestling world has ever seen, and my response to it is simple.

Punk pauses momentarily.

CM Punk: It makes me nauseous. Sure you cheer me right now, but what about when John Cena decides to hog the spotlight again? Then I'll become transparent, then you'll be on the edge of your seats waiting on him to knock my teeth down my throat. I bust my ass night in and night out to put on performances worth watching, and not just the night it happens, but for years to come. Matches people look up on YouTube and pull out the DVD's for, but it goes unappreciated. You'd rather shell out your money for a guy that has the move set of a character in a Sega Genesis fighter. High Kick, Low Kick, High Punch, Low Punch, Special Attack. But you all mindlessly eat it up and not only cheer for him, but defend him to critics, like a woman in an abusive relationship trying to justify the love she still has for her boyfriend!

But you know what? That's fine, because if he decides that he wants to cross wires with me again, I'm going to do the same thing I did in the WWE, DOMINATE him.

The crowd is booing Punk as a familiar theme suddenly rings out.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
[video=youtube;OI5Q9ZhBCao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI5Q9ZhBCao[/video]

vxn8qq_th.gif

The crowd suddenly erupt into a series of Cheers as The theme of John Cena hits the PA system, but not any theme; a new theme! If the World Ended Tomorrow is the name of the song, suddenly John Cena storms out of the back to a hugemous pop from the fans.

JohnCenaentrance2.gif

Cena with a full head of steam charges down the entrance ramp and slides in.

JohnCenaentrance3.gif

Running straight past Punk into the ring ropes before pausing and throwing his hat into the crowd, Cena with a big grin on his face, takes a microphone and begins to speak.

JohnCenaentrance8.gif

John Cena: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... THE CHAMP IS HERE!

Cena pauses for a moment as the crowd erupts, Punk looks at Cena with disgust but that doesn't bother Cena as he continues.

But so is the Chump, CM Punk! I hear what you had to say back there Phil, and at first thought to myself "Who in the blue hell is talking out there?" then it clicked, it's Mr. Self-Righteous, the Straight Edge Messiah, CM PUNK! Cute little sorry you had there Phil, ragging on about me, ragging on Dwayne... Some true, some not but who are you to judge? I mean c'mon man, that company is dead, there's a new company on the block, a new beginning for us all! I have to earn my spotlight, just you have to earn yours! So coming out here spouting your mouth won't do anything Phil!

Cena pauses for a moment with a slight smile on his face as CM Punk continues to look serious.

Coming from a guy who bitched and complained about an old company, now continues to bitch about the past, well let me remind you Phil why you left that company with the WWE Championship was because of me, I stuck to the three things I stand by, the three things which drive me! Hustle, Loyalty and respect, I stopped Vince McMahon screwing you out of the WWE Championship and yeah it cost me, it cost me, my life, my career, my job but I sure as put on a classic with you! Yeah you might be a damn good wrestler Punk but you sure as hell don't have the heart to be a champion! You don't have the guts to carry a company on your back, do you know what that is like Phil? The pressure, the weight of the world on your shoulders? But you wouldn't know Phil what that's like because you put your ego first, so before you continue to run your damn mouth, learn to know what it's like to suffer that shit!

============================
OOC: Meh, not the best attempt of the evening!​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We have a CWF testing ground.

Merging.

Ben Purse

Reaction score
We cut to the ring where we see Abyss standing in the middle.
501520019abyss.jpg

Abyss:You see. I am speaking to the fans when I say this. Alberto Del Rio! You Scumbag! I stood next to you. I done the dirty dishes while I was your bodyguard. But what did you do? Thats right nothing! You see. Fans at CWF know whats going on. They know you had gay sex with Ricardo Rodriguez. You pervert. When I realized enough was enough. I dropped you with the Black Hole Slam. Now I even get more money then you! See you later Del Gayo.

Foxx.Cze

Reaction score
Kofi kingston

S.O.S !

[video=youtube;KxwtWkcs8DM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxwtWkcs8DM[/video]​

kofi1.JPG
Kofi's theme song S.O.S hits the PA system of the arena, fans cheer him. He runs down the ramp and highfives the fans in the front row, thus showing his happiness.

Kofi_Kingston_vs_Shelton_Benjami-1.gif

Kofi climbs the apron, all the way to the ring and says.​

Kofi: You are maybe surprised to see a --- Jamaican wrestler. I came to CWF to be the best wrestler in this federation and all over the world. I am Kofi Kingston And I am next CWF Champion. I will defeat The Rock and I will win CWF World Heavyweight Championship. I am maybe from Jamaica, we're a happy nation! But I have an American heart. I love America, I love CWF and I love you, my fans..

Crowd cheers him loudly for his strong words.

FatAsianKid.gif

Kofi stops, and after a while he continues

Kofi:When I got an offer to go to CWF I did not hesitate. To be a wrestler was always my dream. When I was a child I watched every CWF show and now- when I am an adult I fulfilled my dream. To be a wrestler I must train every day. In Jamaica we did not have too much opportunities to train. Me and my parents were living in a small village, so I must travel to the city to train my abilities. When I have 15 years I wrestling in Jamaican amateur wrestling federation and I was be a champion here and i will be champion also here because I am not like the other wrestlers here in CWF,I think I am good wrestler and I've got my own style and my style is my way to win CWF World Heavyweight Chapmionship. And last of all, I will say one thing - Don't stop believing in your dreams.

Crowd is cheering and chants : " KOFI ! KOFI !"

Feedback pls :)

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd are sitting excited in the CWF arena, a once familiar theme hits the PA system.

GONG

Deadman Walkin'...

[video=youtube;FbVp2ajN-oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbVp2ajN-oM[/video]

'Deadman' hits the PA system and before long we here the sound of a revving motorcycle at the top of the entrance ramp. 'Taker throws a fist up in the air before returning it to the throttle of his bike, he then begins to roll down the entrance ramp.

0022.jpg

Undertaker speeds down the entrance ramp before turning and riding around the outside of the ring, staring down the fans as he does so. Undertaker gets off his bike, parking it at the foot of the entrance ramp. Undertaker then steps over the top rope and throws his fists up in the air in front of the ring ropes, he then turns and does the same to the other set of ring ropes. Undertaker then strolls about the ring for a while before demanding a microphone.

0051.jpg

Undertaker: I've been sittin' in the back damn near puking, because I've had to sit by for a long time listenin' to every single wannabe superstar coming to this ring and spoutin' their mouths off about nothin' I care about, and nothin' any of you should care about. I've had to sit by listenin' to the likes of Christian?, the likes of The Rock?, the likes of my brother, Kane?... are you kiddin' me?, I had to listen to them?. Well guess what?... I ain't sittin' in the back no more, because it's time for 'Big Evil' to come take his yard back. Now as far as The Undertaker is concerned, these people comin' down to the ring each week sayin' there the best in the company is showin' me disrespect. Because the way The Undertaker looks at it, The Undertaker is the best, The Undertaker was the best and The Undertaker will always be the best and most feared wrestler there has ever been... and until now, I've been respected and feared by everyone... but now?, every little Tom, Dick and Harry has been coming down to the ring claimin' to be the best the company has to offer and it's pissin' me off!.

The Undertaker looks angry as he whips off his sunglasses.

006.jpg

These kids think there so tough because they can do a few moves inside the ring that these dumb rednecks in the crowd ain't ever seen before?, hell son, I was walkin' the top rope before most of y'all even popped out your mother's box... I was flyin' over the top rope and I was buryin' people alive so don't tell me you're more invative than The Undertaker because you ain't, and no one is. So all you little boys in the back?, you can forget about your next big payday, because The Undertaker's back, and I'm back to take my yard... and to take the respect that I deserve. And the old rule applies, you try The Undertaker?, I'll make you famous. Not for the reason that we put on a good match, hell no, it'll be because I crippled your ass... and trust me I will...I've crippled more people than polio and I ain't stoppin' here... so let that be a word of warnin' from the biggest dog yard... because YOU WILL... RESPECT, THE UNDERTAKER... OR YOU WILL...

The crowd say 'Rest In Piece'

GET YOUR ASS KICKED COURTESY OF DEADMAN INC... BIG EVIL... ME!, THE UNDERTAKER.

Undertaker gets out of the ring and onto his motorbike as the crowd give a mixed reaction, leaning to the negative side. Undertaker then rolls up the ramp on the bike and straight to the back, no theatrics.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
OOC: Imagine I'm just Kane. Not Bronzy's champ Kane or Dresden's Masked Kane. Just Kane. Kane Kane Kane.

----------------------------------

We're backstage as this man shows up on the screen looking somewhere as fans cheer.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_30th_July_2010_P  DTV_x264-Sir_Paul_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0286.jpg

It is well known that this person's name is Kane. He looks at something. But he starts speaking, you can see his wrath shown and exposed via his face expression..

Kane:

Pain! It's all I was feeling during the past few months.. I feel like I was forgotten, no one wanted to know where is The Devil's Favorite Demon, The Big Red Monster, no one cared what is he doing. It all led him, or me to finally make order in my mind, to heal the open wounds that made me suffer, that put my dark side on the shelf, that put ME on the shelf!

Kane comes closer to the camera.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_30th_July_2010_P  DTV_x264-Sir_Paul_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0289.jpg

And the wounds would not be open, nor they would ever exist, if there wasn't the person who opened them and it is none other.. than.. my brother. The Self Proclaimed 'Dead Man'.. 'The Last Outlaw' and all those silly names he has given himself, his name is.. The Undertaker.

Kane shows us his anger once again with one more face expression and continues.

The Undertaker is a disaster. A mindless disaster of our father, Paul Bearer who decided to raise him! To give HIM the spotlight that should have been MINE! Now he is been called as the biggest legend of all time, as the greatest wrestler to ever exist with all those accomplishments.. but have anyone ever mentioned Kane?!?

Kane pushes the cameraman away and we see him walking all the way through the backstage area as he screams once and kicks some boxes. He finally walks up to the entrance ramp and yells at the music guy "PLAY IT NOW!"

[video=youtube;_ijv-BUtg90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ijv-BUtg90&feature=related[/video]

Kane's old theme plays, to the surprise of many fans as the lights in the arena go red. Kane shows up under the titantron. He has his unique, evil, angry face expression. He looks at the fans. Many of them cheer.. many of them boo. They just make a mixed reaction which makes Kane continue his way to the ring. Many of the fans try to touch the twisted-minded superstar, but he ignores them. They even chant his name, but it's a small chant, nobody can hear it, because of the loud theme.

normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-17-2010_mp40009.jpg

He walks to the ring, but he does not enter it. He goes to the announcer and takes his microphone. He then finally enters the ring. The red light effects are still on and the theme is still playing. Kane puts a demented smile on his face and does his signature taunt.. he unleashes the fire from the top turnbuckles.. He walks around the ring as his theme finally stops. He raises his microphone, puts it closer to his lips.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_  XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0007.jpg

Kane:

Did anyone ever mention Kane?!? NO! They all were about Undertaker did this, and he did that! He beat this guy at Wrestlemania, he beat this one and that one too! But did he and our father ever stop and tell the world about his brother, about the one he always feared? NO! He would have forgotten about me.. about my pure existence, he wanted me to die.. to be burnt into ashes and to be blown away by the winds of the endless nightmares of being stuck in the fire!

He looks in a serious way.

Undertaker. You stole MY spotlight, my time, my chance to shine! If I never faced you in 1997 you wouldn't probably know that I exist! Do you know how it felt when you were walking in the streets and people looked at you like at a monster? HUH? Well, I'm sure you know it made me an even bigger monster than I was ever before. I could not stand you. I hated you. Yet still.. I have loved you. You are my brother. You come from the same blood like I do, how could I not love you. Again. You are my BROTHER!

Fans cheer, but in a weird way.

And to continue our little story.. you then acted, like you actually cared about your brother, you carried Tag Team titles with me VARIOUS AND VARIOUS times and actually made me think many times you are a real brother and that you would put your own soul on the line to protect me.. while, Undertaker, the truth is you are a liar. A hypocrite. You have tried to weaken me and you have done it many times.

Fans now boo, because Kane trashes one of their favorites.

You put the real Kane on the shelf. You put my dark, my evil side on the shelf and you covered my eyes with a fake feeling of trust! Making me think I mean something for you while I would burn this whole world for you! Sorry.. my bad. I would have burned. Not anymore. You made me look deeper into my mind.. you made me almost faint while searching for the old myself.. and I found it, Undertaker, I found it.

I have looked a bit into my mind.. first of all.. I found.. this.

He exits the ring and you can hear the fans buzzing what is he going to do.. he goes behind the announcers table, and flips the chair with Michael Cole, only to find a bag. A brown bag. He opens it. He grabs it, but instantly hides it. And you really cannot see what is it, due to the red lighting. But he drops on his knees. He covers his face with what he has found. He puts a mask on his face. Fans go crazy.

z170327131.jpg

This, my brother, this was and still is a symbol, a symbol from history, a symbol of my power, strength and dominance. You know this very well. It fears you, although you don't admit it. I know it, I know you, better than everyone. This mask used to hide my wounds and my burnt face.. to hide it from the world. My old music. It's what has surprised the whole audience tonight. It is and always was the theme. The tune. The one that brought fear and darkness into your houses and arenas via your speakers. The one that made little children cry and made you cry too... The fire is unstoppable. It burns. It will always burn. And imagine that I brought the benzine.. I will make it stronger. I have decided to bring the old Kane back. Full of wrath, evil, darkness. I have been already burned. Now I want to see you burn, my dearest brother. I want to see you suffer, to smell the smell of burnt human flesh. And I want to know it's you who I hear screaming!

Kane throws the mask off his face and continues talking.

normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-17-2010_mp40053.jpg

I've had enough of seeing you crush other people's bones and bodies and you being the one who leaves their souls tormented FOREVER! I want to ensure you will be the one whose body will be crushed, whose bones will I personally smash into small pieces, the one who will suffer! I want to see you cry, my brother, to see how your face describes me all the pain you're going through, I want to see you drowning in a lake of your own blood. I want to hurt you! My revenge is about to happen! You were the one winning, the one embarrassing ME in public! Now I will embarrass you and weaken you in front of these mindless sheep that cheer you, I want them to see their hero dying! It is and was always my secret wish and it shall not be my secret wish anymore, it now MUST and WILL be my open intention and it WILL be what will happen I promise you, my brother, you will cry and regret every second of your life..

And then, Undertaker.. Then I will have my revenge.. when I make sure you will rest.. in.. peace.

He is cut by _________.

---------------------

OOC2: Any feedback? :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The following changes are:

Rock picks up DX
Awesome Miz picks up Del Rio & McIntyre for tags
Andrew will drop nWo at Starrcade and will switch to Bourne & Kofi.
PegasusKid picks up John Cena

Think thats all the changes atm, will update it when I am home on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.