CWF - Trash #2 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Post in here if you're going to be absent from playing your character for more than a few days if possible. If you can tell me BEFORE the preview (Tuesdays normally) of the first show you'll miss so I don't book you that'd be perfect. The earlier the better!

1st post to be updated with each new LOA.

LOA's

Albo (Hunter) - 3/4 weeks (as of May 5th) but will check for updates.

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
CWF - Trash #2

*CARD CHANGE for WAR 28/2*

As no TT'ing has taken place yet I've made an alteration to the card that accommodates the sign-up of Rumorz and makes the matches fit better into my vision of contendership etc. Now I will go one on one with Prodigy and Andrew will face Rumorz who has Randy Orton.

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
BIG NEWS coming out of CWF headquarters and it's a case of some good and some bad for the WAR roster.

It appears the injuries sustained at the hands of Jeff Hardy have left Drew McIntyre with a far worse situation that we could have predicted. We all wish him the best and hope he's back on his feet soon but he has subsequently been released from his contract and offered rehab support from CWF.

On the flip side however, there is a cataclysmic force coming to CWF in the form of multi-time world champion, first ballot hall of famer and living LEGEND Triple H! He finally signed a contract to compete on the active roster!

*BRMP drops 'the chosen one' and welcome albo2 to CWF, picking up the Game, Triple H!*

Killz

Reaction score
Rumorz is cut as Randy Orton.

Killz is cut as Batista.

Both are free to pick-up guys.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Killa mate, I'll be away for a few weeks, dunno how long for really, just trynna settle down since just made a massive move to other side of the earth mate so Triple H probs 3-4 weeks.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Latest Signings:

The Miz - Soccerboy
Zack Ryder - Awesome Miz

Tag Teams:

Beer Money Inc. - Killz
Styles & Daniels - Andrew
New Age Outlaws - Lewb
Cowboys From Hell - Hoov
DiBiase Jr & Riley - Awesome Miz
Hardyz - Ellis
Mark Henry & MVP - Albo
Bookerdust - Rock

THOSE WHO COULD BE CUT:

JBL - Rawisrey
Shark Boy - Sam
The Undertaker - Prodigy

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
JBL, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker & Kofi Kingston have all been cut.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Hey Killa and Andrew. Just to inform you that I'm putting Punk and BookerDust on LOA. Have irl shit to do and so count them out till the end of June let's say k?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CM Punk has informed management that he cannot compete at Extreme Rules due to a nagging elbow injury; replacing him in the Triple Threat will be The Miz.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
SBS drops Orton, Tapout drops Bourne and picks up Orton.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Awesome Miz switches from DiBiase & Riley to pick up Ezekiel Jackson with R-Truth.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Rawisrey picks up Swagger.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF - Testing Ground

If you want to try a new character or gimmick then post them in this thread to get some feedback from the rest of the CWF roster.

We come back from some sort of commercial as we see Big Show in the ring.

bigshowtrucedurr.gif

Big Show;

Why are you all so surprised to see me here? You all forgot what kind of statement I've made in the past? Didn't think I'd come to a company like this, well you're all wrong. I've won the heavyweight championship four times, nothing is going to stop me from capturing a fifth heavyweight championship reign. I'm looking at Extreme Rules this week and I'm quite surprised, well not really... The Rock... Of course he's going to have all the spotlight, The Rock seems to be everywhere at the moment. From Disney to Jay Leno to being here for all you people, well hey... I did a movie too, I've been on TV shows as well but why... Why is The Rock capturing MY SPOTLIGHT?! Why is he so darn important to each and every single one of you little punks?

The crowd begins booing as they let out a Rocky chant.

BigShow9.jpg

I didn't ask any of you punks to speak. I'm not finished yet, do you people have any manners or do you like to interrupt 'The World's Largest Athlete'? As I was saying... Why is The Rock stealing all the spotlight here in CWF? You see at Extreme Rules next Sunday, The Rock is facing Christian, John Cena and Finlay. This is a joke, is this what management is really booking Finlay in the main event? I remember a few years ago I beat Finlay, squashed him like a little bug and if memory serves me right... there should be a video.

A video is then played.

minidavidvssupergoliath.gif

So Finlay, when I step into the ring is that 'Little Bastard' going to face me or is he going to run away from me once again? I don't like anybody here especially that smug John Cena. Why are you rapping? Nobody here likes rap and I'm only being honest here John, what happened to you preaching these people about Hustle, Loyalty and Respect? Oh, doesn't matter because you see this very fist here? It's enough to knock your teeth so far down your throat that when you go potty, teeth comes out. But those people are not of my worry, in fact nobody is... whether it's Triple H, Kane, Sheamus, Jericho or some little rookie trying to make a name for themselves when they step into the ring with a giant like me... there's no escaping. I know I have potential to destroy anybody who wants to cross my path, I am looking at the entire roster, I am unstoppable and I cannot be beaten and soon when I make my debut... you all will be put on notice. One punch, Weapon of Mass Destruction, I'd be very worried if I was you and don't think I'm just a joke Rocky... I don't care who pays attention to this message I'm sending. I'm like a ticking time-bomb, ready to deliver a ferocious punch but the best thing about all of this is... You don't know when I'll strike.

Big Show drops his mic and heads backstage.

OOC: Just bored, feedback anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.