CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
Well for commentators I am 110% for JR. Booker, I wrote him last night for Raw and I just couldn't do it. I have always used Piper as my color commentator. Would anyone be opposed to using JR and Piper as the commentary team? Cause those are the two i'm most comfortable with tbh. Also WTF is up with Bully quitting and not telling anyone that really ticks me off.

Aniking

Reaction score
I thought with him leaving his position in here that he'd dropped Scott Hall, but that part was never confirmed. Bit of a mix up, but then again who even plays Austin Aries?

I'm cool with JR and Piper being the commentators. It's not one of the usual combos anybody uses, so that's a nice change.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I forgot his name, you deleted the bloody Sign Up Threads and such so I can't even tell. You moved so much stuff over.

Derrick knows who it is,

if you can edit the thread make it Bossman vs. Aries and delete the posts there.

Aniking

Reaction score
Don't blame me, blame the merging issue. If it wasn't for that issue, I could've looked and found it easily... but no.

I'll do that if you have confirmation from KeepItFresh that he will post as Bossman.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'd say book him either way, I'd assume he'd post. He can look on chatbox

Aniking

Reaction score
Look, both guys have just signed up, which includes whoever the fuck plays Austin Aries, so in my eyes they don't deserve a PPV match.

Therefore, match is scrapped completely.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Actually scrap CM Punk, I'll play Jericho.

Seeing Derrick plays Ziggler, I want Jericho!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alright fair enough.

Also, I'll be picking up Jericho not CM Punk. Seeing Jericho will be free, I've always wanted to play him.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Well I can tell by that Aries promo it looks like it was awesome miz that wrote it. Maybe you should ask him if that's who he has swapped to so I can announce that change.

It's Derrick's friend from Slovakia. I'll speak to Derrick, Awesome Miz said he wanted The Miz.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Sam has informed me he wishes to switch Kevin Thorn to Trevor Murdoch.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

The place goes black for just an instant while a titantron of one of the newest superstars in CWF, the Big Bossman plays before we get to hear some hard as hell yet basic as possible theme song for any professional wrestler.

[video=youtube;O0u-5FVUXY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0u-5FVUXY4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Just a few moments later Bossman is heading down the aisle with night stick in hand. He walks slowly down the ramp and rolls his big body under the bottom rope. Before anything else he heads towards a turnbuckle to taunt the crowd a bit. He gets off of them and intimidates some ring crew guy to give him a microphone.

01.jpg

Bossman:
Now before I start... I need all you people here tonight to give me the respect I deserve. Being a man of the law holds it's own privildges... You see I am better than each and everyone single one of you, haha. So that means by default you are all under my jursidication... I own you! So, you best be paying darn good attention... Listen up, listen UP dammit... my coming here has been hyped for weeks upon weeks... Everyone is asking me when am I got to tear this place apart? Well, maybe not exactly that but they mind as well should be... I am taking over sooner rather than later. So yea just look at me, everyone looks up to the Big Bossman... So when I got the invite to show up tonight... Here at Cyber Sunday, I knew I had to make my statements felt... I need not only you pathetic losers in the crowd but all my future opponents to feel my words... They need to understand what a real ass whupping is all about. Some Police brutally, maybe... Hahaha

Bossman laughs heartily at his own words before speaking out once again.

Bossman:
Huh... maybe just that how about I take one of you out of the crowd and show you personally... HUH? Ha, that's what I thought... Now, it's time to get serious... So you know what that means? This is a pay-per view, this is a huge event... It's a Big Bossman kind of an event. However, I look at the card? I'm not given a match which is a mistake because I could beat just about anybody on my worst day... here in CWF... So if you are me... You should be facing the top dog around these here parts... But I am not? I am out here trying to impress a bunch of hicks for a spot... That's the way it seems to me... That is going to change rather quickly... The Hassans, Thorns, Del Rios, hell even the Zigglers... Are all getting in my way... rather quickly. I don't play second fiddle to anyone... That just isn't something this nasty son of a bitch does...

After mouthing off for a quite bit, Bossman pauses for a bit scratches his itchy goatee and continues.

Bossman:
That's right... I am right... I am taking over as I said... I am going to now... No, as of now...It's all about me... I am the law, the order and quite frankly in charge. Don't cross this boss because you see it's impossible to stop the unstoppable... Be prepared, CWF... be prepared.. Hahaha

Bossman drops the mic and threatens the audience with his night stick one time before exiting through the ropes to the back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Why not JBL as Owner or GM

Aniking

Reaction score
SBS clearly stated he wants Sting as GM. I don't want JBL as Chairman/Owner.

Aniking

Reaction score

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It

-Zack Ryder's theme song "Radio" plays on the titantron as Zack Ryder makes his way down the entrance ramp as the crowd cheers for him. He gets a microphone then enters the ring, he puts the mic up to his lips and begins to speak-

Zack-Ryder-Smackdown.png

"Whats up Denver Colorado?"

The fans cheer as Ryder nods to the crown with a smirk on his face.

"I got some pretty great news for my broskis out there, I am now an official CWF superstar! Hold your excitement..... now, you can let it out"

The fans cheer and chant Let's Go Ryder, Ryder patiently waits for them to quiet down before he begins to speak once again.

"You guys should give yourselves a pat on the back, without you guys I wouldn't have even thought of bringing my god-like talent to the CWF. I thank all my broskis out there, from little broski to adult broski!"

The fans cheer for Ryder once again but Ryder cuts them off.

"I am here to talk to you about my debut here in the business, let me get something straight... I am the MOST entertaining superstar on the roster. Am I right or am I right?"

Mixed reactions in the crowd, mostly cheers coming from the crowd.

"The first thing I will try to accomplish here in CWF, is to win that awesome title called the Intercontinential championship. It's an awesome title so it should be on the waist of an awesome superstar like myself."

"I WILL become the Intercontinential champion even if I have to hurt myself to do it. You don't have to like me BUT you DO have to RESPECT me!"

-Ryder taunts then leaves the ring area high fiving fans up the entrance ramp-

384546-zack_ryder_coming_in_the_ring_super.jpg

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Awesome Miz is switching to The Miz after Soccerboy informs me he is quitting CWF.

Status
Not open for further replies.