CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Prodigy sent to me this morning that little promo, he's picking up Big Show.

Aniking

Reaction score
Well I don't write matches, so I can't help out there. Any other segments I could probably assist you guys with.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alberto Del Rio (awesome miz) * Said to be switching to The Miz
Alex Riley (Aniking)
Batista (lewbrication)
Chris Jericho (BronzyCoder) * Switching to Wade Barrett
Christian (Andrew) * Switching to CM Punk w/ Luke Gallows & Serena
CM Punk (Derrick) * Switching to Face Y2J or Ziggler
Edge (Big Red Miz Punk)
John Cena (PegasusKid)
Kevin Thorn (Sam)
Kurt Angle (Killz)
Muhammad Hassan w/Daivari & The Great Khali (rawisrey)
Randy Orton (Chase) * LOA
Scott Hall (Bully D)
Sheamus (Lubaninho)
Sting (SBS)
The Miz (SoccerBoy) * Yet to get back to me about CWF, he only ever TT's if I remind him on Facebook. Half the time he doesn't post.
Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon (Albo)
William Regal (Ellis) * Switching to R-Truth

Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore (The Hoov) * Switching to Mick Foley
Big Show (Prodigy)

There was also that guy who wanted Big Bossman and I forgot who but picked up Aries.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
SBS is going to help with two matches,

If you could do a segment which announces the Owner & GM and such, that'd be really cool for Cyber Sunday

Aniking

Reaction score
Reservations: I've added your Reservation and also Ellis'. Derrick told me last night he had changed his mind from Jericho and wants to use Ziggler. I'm about to take Ziggler out and announce the swap as he wants to use Ziggler instead of Punk for his Cyber Sunday match. I see nothing wrong with it.

Cuts: I've added Prodigy to the Cuts list as I'm taking your word for it. The fact I had no idea who he even played goes to show how little he posts. He has until Cyber Sunday.

Btw, you'll only face the WHC in that match if Batista wins, but if Barrett wins then you're gonna have to defend it at the next PPV. No making sure Batista wins just so you can swap to Punk either.

Aniking

Reaction score
Well I can tell by that Aries promo it looks like it was awesome miz that wrote it. Maybe you should ask him if that's who he has swapped to so I can announce that change.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm cool with defending at next PPV or whatever. It doesn't bother me as long as I'm E-Fedding.

I calling it down the middle and at 1-1 I'm leaning on Bronzy's Barrett.

SBS

Reaction score
Ok, I have a couple minutes so I figured I'd put out there what I want to do and what I don't want to do. Nitro as well as Monday Nights are fine as of right now. I will be done with class by the 9th or so and won't have class again till January so the day doesn't matter right now.

Now here is the part I disagree with and that is having Eric Bischoff and Kevin Nash run the show. All I can say to that is ewww. First off I hate Bischoff, but that aside I can't write him to save my life. Plus he's been done to depth. But having Nash as the GM is even worse as I feel Nash as GM would be redundant. Especially if you wanted to have a corporate clique or some nonsense like that. HOWEVER, I would not be against Bischoff owning the business however as I would be head writing I would like the GM to be someone I feel I can use properly and use it as a buffer, a face, to Bischoff's heel. This would be a reason why the Clique forms but not make the whole show revolve around one group. I am personally at the moment against any sort of faction because at the moment No one posts. I'd love to do the corporate clique, however I feel we need to hold off on it at first until we get some stable tters who show up consitently. Cause from experience if you put a group together of either guys who do or don't post can ruin a show and suck all the interest right out of it. So I am going to say no to a faction at the get go. If TTing goes well, we can have the corporate clique debut at the January PPV. Let's build it up instead of just throwing it out there. How we do that we'll figure.

As for the GM. I have no more will to tt. I just don't want to as I don't it fun or interesting. That being said, as I have been watching Impact lately, I would love to see Sting be the GM of Nitro. If we used the Corporate Clique Sting would be a great person to play off of and even be able to put him in an occasional match if needed. Really I really want Sting and unless someone is clearly dead set on no Sting I'm doing it.

As for the World title, the whole thing is a disaster. I would very much rather just vacate both of them and be done. Considering if Bronzy and Andrew win they are going to be vacated anyway. Instead of a unification match why not just have a tournament the first show back. Have the four men, Bronzy, Andrew, Lewb, and RIR (the four men who posted for the PPV) be in a tournament on the first show. And the winner of that tournament takes on the winner of the triple threat match at the next PPV. This way say Lewb and RIR both win, in that case then you still unify the titles. If Andrew and Bronzy win, World Title is vacated and new one is named. Fact is if you are World Champion and want to change you lose it. Simple as that. I like this idea a lot more and would be willing to write it as I feel it is much easier to do this, then to have the chaos that is coming from everyone switching and gives everyone a fair shot. In my experience it saves alot of hassle and alot of whining and does what this fed needs stability.

Those are my ideas rate/hate them as you like. But if it were up to me this is how I would do it instead of building what is going to be a massive clusterf*** with all the switches and such. Let me know what you think.

SBS

Aniking

Reaction score
I think the whole World Championship plan is a little easier than you may think. All we'd need to do is to decide who wins the matches and we can go from there. To me I think it's a very simple option, so personally I'd like to keep it.

But as for making Sting the GM, I'm all for that. He's one of those characters that has leadership qualities, so having him swap from wrestler to GM is fine by me, especially considering you're using him now and you'll be using him as the GM in the future.

Tbh having an Owner isn't important right now as we can just randomly choose somebody further down the track. The Owner shouldn't be used frequently in storylines anyway, they should make the occasional appearance and that's it. So atm, just choosing the GM is our focus, and you've chosen Sting, so we're done there.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Sting as GM.

Aniking's World Championship Plans.

I agree.

SBS

Reaction score
I'm cool with keeping the World title plan the way it is. I was just giving an alternative to what we had because I feel you should always have two plans ready to go in to effect with how crazy e-feds can be. I'll wait and see who wins cause it is doable though in the future i am going to try and stay away from big matches like fatal fourways and such for the title. My biggest fear is that no one is going to post. I'll let you guys handle it and I will roll with whatever you give me as I've worked with alot worse lol.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If I win the Championship, you can promise I'll post against Bronzy or Lewb or whatnot. Thats why they're up there getting the chance.

SBS

Reaction score
Alright Andrew I trust you man. I'm really sad to see your Christian go tbh. I hope you win at Cyber Sunday if for no other reason then to have your Christian go out with a bang. But I had two other questions. The titles we are keeping are CWF, IC, and Hardcore correct? And are we staying with Book and JR as announcers or do we want to switch that up?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF, IC, Hardcore to stay.

We can change announcers if you want.

I'm just getting bored of Christian, it's more the fact I've had shots in the main event and I've always gone 1-0 or 1-1

It really pisses me off because I want competition and a good TT'ing sesh.

If I do win that Championship and have to defend at PPV, I'd use CM Punk or something then. Whatever way you wanna go about it.

Aniking

Reaction score
SBS, the decision is up to you with who the commentators are. Whoever you wanna use, you can. And yeah, the titles are CWF, IC and HC.

I don't get why people don't post as frequently anymore. I know I haven't posted as Riley, but my excuse is I've been organising this place for the past 2-3 days, but also working out writers for Raw. I will eventually get around to it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.