CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
So has SoccerBoy even said he's going to quit, or has awesome miz asked AGAIN to be The Miz? I'm more than willing to give awesome miz The Miz as long as SoccerBoy gives him up.

Right now, SoccerBoy is The Miz.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Soccerboy told me on Facebook that he is leaving CWF because he's too busy with College and said he's dropping The Miz.

Eli Castro
8 hours ago
Eli Castro

yo im dropping the miz

That's what he said.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This is seriously fucking pissing me off..

People leaving, switching right before the fucking PPV.

Nobody is fucking TT'ing at all...

Should just as well scrap the PPV and just get to NITRO.

Nobody deserves to have a shitty PPV at this rate.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Chriss is Aries.

Derrick cleared it up for me.

Aniking

Reaction score
Andrew, for the last time - you DON'T make the decisions around here anymore. I don't care that Ellis left CWF, he's a champion, so you don't just take him out of the match and make it a one-on-one match. As far as I'm concerned, the match is still a Triple Threat so Regal can technically lose the title at the PPV.

For future reference, you tell me "Ellis has left CWF" and then I will make the decision. In this case the decision would be to do nothing until Cyber Sunday is over, as Regal will have lost the title and I can announce Ellis leaving. It just means the result isn't spoilt, because now everybody knows a new champion is certain. Takes a little bit of surprise out of it.

And look, I'll be honest, I expected the lack of posting to happen. Once we throw out some solid Nitro shows and build towards the next PPV well, it SHOULD improve.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Just the fact Hoov and I are doing Cyber Sunday...

Nobody else is helping, besides whos writing for CWF with Hoov and I these days?

Aniking

Reaction score
That isn't a reason. I have taken over for a reason, and that reason is to make decisions like these and many others. You and Hoov are 2 of the writers, which is why you're writing for Cyber Sunday.

It's the two of you and SBS as the 3 regular writers. Troy told me days ago he would let me know who the Emergency writers are, but they're only important when one of you guys cannot write your matches.

SBS

Reaction score
Well Ak what would you have us do for matches that aren't tt'd for. I have an idea but I want to hear what you think before I say anything. And EXCUSE me Andrew but I am writing Cyber Sunday too. It isn't just you and Hoov.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I know man, just remembered I gave you a match or two.

Do post ur idea, its helpful if you do :)

Aniking

Reaction score
Well normally I would say don't include it on the pay-per-view, because if nobody TTs for a match then nobody should waste their time writing it, but we only have 6 matches as it is. It may end up being a short PPV in that case, but I'd like to hear your idea and see if it's better then just scrapping them completely.

SBS

Reaction score
Ok my idea goes something along the lines of this. The first match of the night will be Angle/Hardy. Before the match can even begin Sting comes out and beats both men down before leaving the ring. People are like WTF. Should the Hardcore Championship remain as is, I was thinking of either having Sting come down and win the Hardcore Championship. Or better have Zach Ryder come down and beat everyone up under orders from the new General Manager of Nitro. The title would then be vacated and Ryder will face someone on the first Nitro show to determine it. Then lastly if no one posts for the number one contenders match. Sting comes out and beats them all down for a second time before announcing that he is the new general manager of Nitro and he is damn tired of the roster not having respect or honor for missing appearances and will start dealing with it physically. Should no one post he mentions there will be a new number one contender figured out but at a later date. If someone does post then Sting comes out beats up the others that didn't show, announces his reasons and then tells the winner he will face the champion at whatever the next PPV will be. The IC match, I'm assuming AK will post for that so that one can stay the same. I'm leaning towards Batista now in the WHC but I trust you Andrew if you still go with Bronzy. As for the CWF title I am leaning RIR simply because he has posted for both of his matches. That match can go either way but that is where I would go depending on tting for the IC title. This is what I would do in this situation as it builds stuff up for the first nitro as well as make a point that this stuff will not go unnoticed and no one will be rewarded for it.

Hate/Rate let me know what you think.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm leaning on Batista as well man

I love your idea, they deserve to be beaten up because they didn't post :p

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I'm not posting as Hardy because i'm dropping him and there's really no point. Getting beat up by Sting is a good send-off but may I suggest Foley come out since I'm picking him up and take out Hardy/Angle? I'll write it if you want.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Can I also suggest something? It's up to you but this is just a suggestion.

December PPV to be called Uprising? After all it's a new era and we're hoping for CWF to uprise?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Anybody want to make banners seeing I cannot be arsed?

Status
Not open for further replies.