CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
Yes!!! Perfect! Have foley beat up angle and hardy under orders from the new fm. Very good idea hoov. Kudos.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I dig.

Also Bully D says he might return and switch hall to CM Punk

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great news, after telling Soccerboy that Christian would be free.

he will switch from The Miz to Christian after Cyber Sunday (Will be playing him as a mega face)

Aniking

Reaction score
Angle/Hardy - Foley beating them up sounds perfect to me. Great way to introduce Hoov's swap as it also gets rid of a match nobody TTed for.

Hardcore title - I don't want Sting winning it as it would be a pointless reign considering he's the GM. Ryder beating up the guys in the match, per orders of the new GM, makes sense to me. First Nitro, Ryder verses ??? for the title also works. Using Ryder for this shows that if you send in promos, you may get rewarded.

#1 Con. match - Sting beating up all the competitors, then announces himself as GM and explains why he did what he did, works out well as it sends a message to everybody on our Roster. Also, if just 1 person posts, Sting attacking everyone except him works out too, but I'm thinking maybe a match should be written for it if somebody does post. Obviously not a great one, but they did post, and the card is only 6 matches long anyway (which could reduce to 5 due to the Hardy/Angle one).

IC title - I'm trying to post. I just haven't been able to get on the computer for an extended amount of time these past few days. It's a pain.

Bully D - Andrew, keep me posted on if he does decide to do that as I'll annoucne it straight away.

December PPV - I'm cool with it being called Uprising. Obviously suggests a new era, so it sounds good to me.

SBS

Reaction score
Oh yes, the idea was for there to be a match should someone post in the Number 1 Contender thread and those who don't post get owned by Sting. And agree with you 110% on the Sting thing. I like my idea because it shows that we are NOT going to deal with people no showing, we are going to reward those that promo, and the whole thing fits perfectly imo with what we as a staff are trying to do here in CWF. Any other questions feel free to ask. I'm more then willing to help this thing run real smoothly.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Love the idea.

I'm starting to write my match either tomorrow or Friday seeing I have nothing to do then.

Aniking

Reaction score

[video=youtube;0qNkq9E0prI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qNkq9E0prI[/video]

"Party Up" by DMX ruptures throughout the arena as the fans look around to see what is going on.

wish-wwe-fans.jpg

R-Truth enters through the curtain with a microphone in hand. He dances down the entrance ramp but stops before entering the ring, to pull out a cigarette and light it.

TruthSmoke_crop_340x234.jpg

He rests the cigarette on his lips as he enters the ring. Truth takes a puff before talking.

I see I'm receiving a mixed reaction from you fans, here tonight. You all want to know why I am here. Why is R-Truth in CWF? Well if you want to find out, I suggest you all sit down, shut the hell up, and pay attention to me while I'm speaking!

Fans begin to boo in unison.

I didn't ask for a response! I have came here to CWF to make an impact! It seems I can't make an impact anywhere else because no matter what I do, I never get my big break. I think it's because the promoters in this world are racist! That's right! No promoter wants a black man as the face of their company. So you know what, I have came here to the Championship Wrestling Federation to prove that I deserve to be a champion. To prove that I can run with the big dogs! I want to show the world how much of a threat R-Truth is!

The boo's grow louder as R-Truth pauses to take a puff of the cigarette.

You shouldn't be boo'ing me. You should be boo'ing yourselves! You people not only watch, but support those racist, wrestling promotions out there. You should be ashamed of y'all selves! If people attempt to hold me back in CWF because of my skin, they gonna get got! I am sick and tired of being held back! It is time for me to take a stand. I guess R-Truth will be CWF's resident activist. Imma going to clean this company up! And I'm going to start tonight! I'm going to start tonight by cleaning up you racist, idiotic, incest, hillbillies, who love your wrasslin!

R-Truth exits the ring and walks up to a kid, sitting in the front row.

What's your name?

The kid goes to speak but R-Truth cuts him off.

I bet it's Jimmy, isn't it! You're Little Jimmy! You are just like all those other Little Jimmy's in this world, aintcha?

The little boy bursts out in laughter.

You think this is funny? This isn't a joke, lil Jimmy! I'll show you a joke!

Truth grabs the kid by his shirt but a few security guards jump in and calm down R-Truth. He gets back in the ring and finishes where he left off.

Now where was I? Oh yeah, getting through to you pathetic marks. Shut the hell up, while I am talking! You see what I was going to do to Lil Jimmy. That's what Imma do to the entire CWF lockeroom. Whoever gets in my way is gonna get got! And if you people get in my way, you will get got as well! Tonight is Cyber Sunday, the night R-Truth has returned to professional wrestling.

Fans cut off R-Truth by starting a "You Suck" chant.

Don't talk while I'm talking! Besides, it's better to suck than to blow! I've already seen guys in the lockeroom today trying to blow the boss to get higher up on the card! That's another reason I've been held down. I don't kiss ass! I speak my mind and people despise me for it. People just like all of you!

SD_630_Photo_100-253x300.jpg

Since I like to rap, I got a lil rap for all of you Lil Jimmy's. All of you inbredded hicks, look like you're on meth! You better open your eyes and realize that R-Truth is gonna be the new face of CWF!

Fans continue to boo as R-Truth leaves the ring and walks up the entrance ramp. When he gets to the top, he turns around and looks at the camera, before leaving.

r-truth-heel-turn_display_image.jpg

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

There are those purple wings on the tron! We´ve seen them before! And here he comes! Man that became the most hated CWF Superstar, Austin Aries.

Jim Ross: Tonight, it´s a first Pay Per Wiev of Austin Aries here in CWF. Booker, do you think that he can beat a superstar like Scott Hall himself?

Booker T: What do you mean?! Of course I think he can. Listen, he debuted just a week ago but I allready see him as a top playa.

Aries walks down the ramp with a huge smile on his face. Aries just stopped in front of a CWF fan. Pulls his hand out like he wants to shake it but at the last second he pulls his hand back and smiles. Aries jumps on the apron and pulls his hands up in the air.

Audience: Boooo´Boooo´

Aries is in the ring.Announcer gave him a mic. Let´s see what Austin Aries has to say at his first ever PPV.

11.jpg

Austin Aries: Tonight, I must face Scott Hall. My first match and it´s against Scott Hall?Such a bad bad decision Bret.After tonight,Scott´ll maybe retire. Well, not an easy way to start of my career, but not that much hard too. You know, all of the guys in the back would be nervous if they´re facing Scott Hall. But I´m not, and why? I answer it whit another guestion. Why should I be nervous? I´m facing an old drugy. There´s not a damn way how can Scott Hall defeat me.

Yeah, I know. He´s been here for a long long time. But seriously. Scott Hall was here throught the times when the dinosaures were running around this place. How I said on Monday, Scott, your time is up and tonight I´ll prove it. But don´t be nervous, your not the only one who I´m going throught. You´re just a first stop on my road to become the face of this show. You can bring Triple H with you, you can bring Stephanie with you. It still ain´t gonna help you, Chico. Now, I have something in mind. Really bring them out here tonight so they can slowly watch me beating your up old ass.

Ooh, It´s going to be sooo good to see the looks on the faces of your friends when I hit you with that Brainbuster. Maybe, we are not even going to get to that point, I think that an order suplex is gonna be enough to finish you off.

Fans: You Suck! You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!

Austin Aries: Yes, go ahead. Don´t you hypocratic fans get it? I dont care what you chant! Do I have to repeat it every single week? Yes, you´re not that much inteligent so the best opinion would be that. What am I doing? Do I really talk to you unusefull dumbasses? It doesn´t matter this time. One day I´ll come out here and explain it to you. So now shut your mouths and let me finish what I started allright? Sssh, Sssh. I SAID SHUT UP!

Now I´m going to repeat something to you Scott Hall. Yes, I´m going to say it about a third time but it´s still not going to be enough because after our match, you ain´t gonna remember what I said. So now just sit down, shut up and listen. Oh, and you hypocratic fans, don´t make any noise so Hall can hear this when he´s gonna listen to this in hospital. Scott, I hope that tonight you´ll be pefrorming in your top level, because I´ll bring my A Double Level and that´s one level higher about everybodies level. Enough of words, get your ass down here!

Aries waits for Hall to come out from the back, but after waiting a while it never happens. Aries raises the microphone to his mouth as if to speak again, but suddenly he drops it and storms out of the ring incredibly pissed off. Some fans are laughing at him for being stood up, but all Aries feels is disrespected, as he contineus to stomp up the ramp and to the back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aniking

Reaction score
I just wanna make you guys aware that I have cleaned this thread out and updated the above post accordingly.

I changed our idea for just Zack Ryder to ruin the HC match as I feel Truth and Aries should too as all three of them submitted a promo. Their interference would take the focus of there being no TTing for the match, but also it'll show that we reward those who TT and hand in promos. I added their reward as being a Hardcore title match between the three on the first Nitro.

I didn't reward KeepItFresh for his Bossman promo as I feel he's above the HC title.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Like your ideas there AK. Works perfect.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;J2aw71vghm0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2aw71vghm0[/video]

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Gonna edit a huge Christian promo

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Hell in a Cell triple threat match scheduled for one fall and it is for the CWF Championship.

OOOOOOH SHAWN!

shawn-michaels-titantron-o.gif

The crowd erupts as Special Guest Referee, “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels emerges from the back wearing the black and white stripes. He marches down the ramp in usual fashion to the crowd's delight.

JR: This contest is gonna be on hellacious slobber-knocker!

Booker T: You could say dat again!

HBK gets into the cell and awaits the competitors.

GO!

christian-cage-o.gif

The crowd immediately begins to boo as Christian makes his way down the aisle and towards the ring.

JR: A former World Champion in his own right, Christian might just be the favorite to win here.

Booker T: Oh no doubt about it. Christian is one hell of a fighter, don't let nobody fool ya'!

Christian reluctantly enters the cell as the next theme hits.

kevin-thorn-ecw-titantron-1-o.gif

Kevin Thorn emerges from the back and starts heading towards the ring. Just as he does, Muhammed Hassan along with Daivari and The Great Khali run out from behind him. Hassan has a lead pipe and clubs Thorn in the back of the head.

JR: Oh now, what the hell is this?

The 3 men begin to stomp away at Thorn all the while Christian just laughs from the ring. Khali lifts Thorn up in a vice grip high in the air and then plants him down on the cold concrete. All 3 men are continuing their assault as HBK goes running down the aisle. Hassan tries to meet him but gets hit with a clothesline. He then hits Daivari with a Sweet Chin Music. He ducks a chop by Khali and grabs the nearby pipe and clocks him in the skull and the big man goes down.

Booker T: HBK kickin' some Hassan booty right here!

HBK grabs Hassan and drags him into the cell. He shuts the door and calls for the bell. At least for the time being, this will be one on one. Both men lock up with Christian getting the upper hand. He gets Hassan into a headlock. Hassan sends Christian into the ropes and Christian hits him with a shoulder tackle. Christian rebounds off the ropes and hits Hassan with an elbow drop. Christian goes for an early pin.

KICK OUT!

Booker T: Yo, man, Christian gonna have to do way more than that to put away Hassan.

JR: No doubt about it. Hassan is no slouch in the ring.

Christian lifts Hassan up and whips him into the corner. Christian scales the turnbuckle and goes for the 10 punches. On the 8th punch, Hassan low blows Christian then powerbombs him to the mat. Hassan exits the ring and looks underneath it.

Booker T: What's he lookin' for under there?

JR: Some sort of weapon I presume.

Hassan then pulls out a steel chair. He slides it into the ring and enters the ring. He picks up the steel chair and places it around Christian's neck.

JR: Oh no, don't do this!

Booker T: No dogg! Don't!

Right before Hassan goes for it, HBK gets in the way and intervenes, trying to talk Hassan out of it. Hassan levels HBK with a right hand before going back on the attack. Just as he's about to stomp on Christian's neck, Kevin Thorn enters the ring and blindsides Hassan with a spear.

JR: Bah Gawd! It's Kevin Thorn!

Booker T: Forgot all about him, dogg!

Thorn continues to hammer away at Hassan, taking out his frustrations on him. As Thorn gets to his feet, Christian says thank you by hitting Thorn over the head with the steel chair. Christian covers Thorn but HBK is still out. Christian then goes outside the ring and grabs another chair from underneath the ring. He decides to go for a little Con-Chair-To. As he swings down on Hassan's head, Hassan rolls out of the way. Christian lifts Hassan up but Hassan gets a thumb to Christian's eye. Hassan then decides to exit the cell and starts climbing on top.

Booker T: Oh no, this can't be good at all!

JR: Nothing good comes from being at the top of this demonic structure!

Hassan gets to the top as Christian is climbing as well. Thorn is coming to as is HBK. Thorn realizes where they are and follows suit. Christian and Hassan are dukeing it out on top of the cell as Thorn reaches the top. Thorn grabs Christian and chokeslams him onto the steel. Thorn then grabs Hassan by the throat and looks down off the cell looking to throw him off.

JR: No Thorn don't do this!

Booker T: Don't do it, dogg!

Just as Thorn is about to, Hassan kicks Thorn in the groin. Hassan takes Thorn by the head, looks down, and tosses Thorn off of the Cell and through the announcer's table below.

JR: GOOD GAWD!!!

Booker T: WHAT THE HELL?!?!!

Hassan still can't believe what he's done. Referees and EMTs come down to check on Thorn who is lifeless. Hassan climbs off the cell and enters the ring. Christian, groggily, does the same. As Hassan gets back in the ring, HBK angrily confronts him about what he's just done. Christian gets into the cell and crawls into the ring. Hassan pushes HBK's chest and, after he does, HBK connects with Sweet Chin Music to Hassan. As he does, he falls right into a roll up pin by Christian. HBK fast counts.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW CWF CHAMPION “CAPTAIN CHARISMA” CHRISTIAN!!!

christian-wwe.jpg

JR: Whelp, with a little assist from HBK, Christian is once again CWF Champion.

As HBK raises Christian's hand, Christian grabs HBK and plants him with a Killswitch.

Booker T: What the hell?

Christian grabs his belt and makes his way towards the back with a huge smile on his face as Hassan and HBK lie lifeless in the ring and Thorn is being carted off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Booker T: It's time for the main event! Batista takin' on Jericho man!

Jim Ross: I don't know if it will be Jericho... I'm hearing that he's injured.

Booker T: What the hell? How is he gon' defend it now?

As soon as Booker T finishes what he has to say Jim Connelly pops up on the titantron.

Jim Connelly: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my last night here in CWF and before we get to the main event. I want to say thank you to those who are part of the CWF Universe for making CWF what it is. I've given my ownership role to someone whom will be revealed on the first show of Nitro. Now Chris Jericho has informed me he is injured with this being said, he's found a replacement to go bat for him. However, if Chris Jericho or the person he's selected gets disqualified then the Championship will change hand. So here's thing Mr. Jericho, I'm assuming you're sending Wade Barrett out, but any tricks and Batista will be having the Championship belt. Do I make myself clear? Thankyou and enjoy!

Booker T: Awwwww boy, here we go!

The very futuristic set of Cyber Sunday has been up for a while now, and the vignette of the show has been constantly played over and over. The camera pans out to the outside where fans are picking up memorabilia and shirts, and the drinks stands queue is getting busier and busier. An announcement is made on the P.A backstage that someone is about to enter the arena, and for everyone to take their seats if they wish. The back end of the drinks queue all go back, and people hurry to the chairs that match their ticket stubs as.....

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista, the brand new Number One Contender walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

batista2.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and patiently waits for his spotlight to shine on him, and just him, and when it does the music stops and plays another theme song.

Chris Jericho sounds out as the World Heavyweight Champion appears from behind the curtain, with the crowd booing his arrival. He limps his way down the ramp, straightening his tie, a scowl across his face. He points to the entrance ramp as...

IT'LL BE THE END OF DAYS!

[video=youtube;bfNaOnSIs3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfNaOnSIs3A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The mix of boos and cheers get significantly louder once Wade Barrett himself appears on the stage, and looks out at the crowd as Chris Jericho claps in the ring, Batista looking confused, but still intense as ever. Barrett shakes his head in the direction of the ring, and begins to speak as he walks down the ramp.

normal_smackdown114_096.jpg

Wade Barrett: Batista, don't you need to worry about Mr. Jericho tonight. Tonight, I'm going to show you exactly why I'm a protege, I'm going to show you why Mr. Jericho knows the Championship will still remain in his hands.

As Wade drops the microphone he slides into the ring as Batista instantly kicks him in the back before throwing multiple punches. The referee steps in and breaks it up as he tells them to go to their respective corners.

Referee: Allow me to ring the bell first gentlemen.

- Ding Ding Ding -

Barrett and Batista instantly lock up in the middle of the ring with Batista showing upper strength as he pushes Barrett who stumbles a few steps back, Batista goes for a clothesline but Barrett ducks before kicking Batista in the back of his leg. Barrett then uses his left arm and takes down Batista with a strike to his leg. Barrett grabs Batista's right leg and begins kicking it, Barrett then slams Batista's right leg hard onto the canvas. Barrett then drags Batista near the corner turnbuckle as Barrett gets onto the second ropes and leaps off with a leg drop. Barrett then grabs Batista as he positions him to his feet, Barrett then sends Batista to the corner ropes but wait... Batista reverses the Irish-whip as Barrett goes to the corner turnbuckle as Batista charges and delivers a thunderous clothesline which allows Barrett to stumble towards Batista as Batista then flips Barrett over his head as Barrett hits the canvas. Batista then quickly goes for a pinfall.

Kick Out!

Jim Ross: Barrett seems to be wanting to show Chris Jericho why he could possibly defeat Batista here. This is going to turn into a great match, I can tell Booker.

Batista lifts Barrett to his feet only to deliver a clothesline, Batista then lifts Barrett to his feet as Batista then kicks Barrett in the abdomen section as he sets up for a Batista Bomb but Chris Jericho hops up on the apron and begins distracting the referee, while doing that Barrett manages to get back to his feet as he delivers a low blow. Barrett then lifts Batista up for 'The Wasteland' as Jericho hops off the apron as the referee turns around. Barrett connects with the Wasteland as he goes down for a pinfall.

Booker T: This can't be over already... It just can't!

Kick Out!

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! Barrett almost had it this early into the match!

Barrett goes up to the referee as he yells at the referee screaming the fact it should have been three not two. Barrett pushes the referee as the referee warns him if he does it again he will be disqualified. Jericho hops up on the apron as he argues with the referee and tells him to do his job. While Barrett and Jericho argue with the referee, Batista slowly gets to his feet as Batista prepares for a Big Boot but Barrett ducks as Batista accidently knocks the referee out cold sending him over the top rope. Barrett sees the opportunity as he delivers another low-blow as Jericho slides into the ring as he takes off his cast from his left arm and whacks Batista over the head with it as Barrett holds onto Batista. Jericho then runs towards Batista as he delivers a Codebreaker. Jericho then smiles as he raises his left hand showing the fact he really isn't injured. Barrett goes down for the pinfall.

Wait! There's no referee!

Booker T: Jericho's and Barrett's dirty work cannot get them the victory here! The referee's down!

Jericho calls out for another referee to come down from the back, no referee comes down at all. Jericho rolls out of the ring as he grabs the referee and takes his shirt off. Jericho puts on the referee's shirt on. Barrett goes for the pinfall as Jericho slides back into the ring.

Kick Out!

Jim Ross: What on Earth is Chris Jericho doing here?

Barrett gets to his feet as he yells at Jericho saying he's doing this for him and to disqualify Batista instantly. Batista gets to his feet slowly as Barrett and Jericho argue a little more, Batista grabs Jericho before lifting him up and delivering a Batista Bomb as Batista then quickly slides out of the ring as he grabs Jericho as Barrett is watching from the middle of the ring. Batista grabs Jericho once again before delivering a huge Spinebuster onto the announcer's table as it breaks instantly, Jericho withers around in pain as Batista takes off his referee shirt and throws it onto the ground. Batista slides back into the ring but Barrett quickly goes to attack as Barrett grabs Batista before doing a Belly-To-Belly Suplex. The referee is still down as Barrett looks around for opportunities, he slides out of the ring as he grabs Brass Knuckles from under the ring, Barrett puts it on as he slides back into the ring. Barrett looks at his right hand where the brass knuckles are as he looks to punch Batista but Batista ducks the punch before turning Barrett around before lifting him up onto his shoulders, Batista then hits the Wasteland on Wade Barrett.

Jim Ross: Batista isn't taking any of this and has just hit Barrett with Barrett's own finisher!

Batista slides out of the ring as he grabs the referee and slides him into the ring. Batista prepares for the spear from the corner turnbuckle as Barrett slowly gets up to his feet, Batista then charges for a spear but Barrett moves out of the way as he pushes Batista who goes crashing into the corner turnbuckle steel post. Barrett grabs Batista before doing a pumphandle slam. Barrett then goes for a pinfall as the referee is now paying attention but slowly.

Kick Out!

Booker T: Aw boy, Barrett tryin' so hard but ain't acheiving what he wants!

Barrett grabs Batista and lifts him onto his shoulders as Barrett looks for 'The Wasteland' but Batista hooks his legs around Barrett's left arm as Barrett drops to his knee as Batista tries to lock in the Batista Bite. Batista successfully locks it in as Barrett struggles, with Jericho slowly up on his knees he knows he cannot interfere at all. Barrett struggles as Batista locks in more pressure as Barrett yells out that he gives up as the referee rings the bell.

Jim Ross: We've got a new Champion!

Your Winner and NEW CWF Heavyweight Champion, BATISTA!

Batista grabs the Heavyweight Championship as he goes up onto the top rope as he poses as pyrotechnics explode.
batista-wins-world-heavyweight-championship.jpg

Jericho slides into the ring slowly to check up on Barrett...

Barrett gets to his feet as he pushes Jericho, Jericho slaps Barrett as Batista hops down before charging at both Jericho and Barrett delivering a spear.

Booker T: Batista showin' that he ain't got time for games, he's our new Heavyweight Champion!

Batista grabs the Heavyweight Championship belt as he slides out of the ring as he walks to the entrance ramp facing the audience as he poses once again as pyrotechnics explode once more as we go to fade.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2