CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the Staff had previously voted on, there's a new Staff now... but I'm willing to compromise.

I've had a change of heart and am willing to allow the brand to be called Nitro, but the day for which it will be is totally up to SBS now that he is the Head Writer. Also if he wants to keep that idea of having Bischoff as Owner and Nash as GM, then that's what we'll do, but if he doesn't then that's too bad.

Also, we're keeping the IC and HC as they're needed. The tag titles are no longer necessary seeing how there will be no Tag division, so they're now defunct. As for the World Championships, Andrew apparently already knows this, but Bronzy is swapping from Jericho to Barrett, and as a result Barrett will represent Jericho at Cyber Sunday.

My plan is this:

- If Batista wins, he will face the CWF Champion on the first show (which is what Andrew said)
- If Barrett wins, Jericho is stripped of the title by the GM on the first show because he didn't actually retain the title, leaving the CWF Championship as the only World Championship. In this case, I'd have the CWF Champion face Barrett, Batista and the winner of the #1 contenders match at the next PPV so everything's fair. The champ defends the title (as usual), Bronz gets his rematch, lewb doesn't feel screwed out of the title just because Bronz swapped chars, and Derric/BRMP/Lub gets their title shot.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Exactly what I had in mind AK

You read my mind

Aniking

Reaction score
Alright, so I simplified the thread a little and you'll find the writing assignments you guys had already set are now in the OP.

Now the 2 tag matches (both were to be written by Hoov) have been removed as they aren't necessary anymore, and with Derrick taking a writing hiatus, it left the IC title match with no writer, so I gave that to Hoov for the time being.

I would like it if at least 1 more match could be announced for Cyber Sunday on this week's War, preferably something to do with the Hardcore Championship. The removal of the tag matches has left the PPV a little thin, so another 1 or 2 would be great... but don't just throw a match together between two people for the hell of it. It needs to make sense.

Aniking

Reaction score
I moved the show writing assignments to the OP.

I removed one of the tag matches as nobody has posted for it, and we no longer have a tag division, so it'd be a waste of time for SBS to write that match. However, the other one can stay as people have posted for it and it's just a tag match using singles wrestlers, so it obviously should be kept.

Aniking

Reaction score
CWF Roster

Since I've come into power, I've noticed there was never a properly updated Roster thread, so basically I've got no real idea who plays who around here, especially with people seemingly being able to change characters whenever the fuck they want.

Well guess what, both those things are going to change. The change started with me posting the new fed Rules earlier today, and it's going to continue in this very thread by us compiling the CURRENT CWF roster. I don't care if this person wants to change to that person or whatever, I need the exact roster before changes can be made AFTER Cyber Sunday.

I've got this so far:

Alberto Del Rio (awesome miz)
Alex Riley (Aniking)
Batista (lewbrication)
Big Show (Prodigy)
Chris Jericho (BronzyCoder)
Christian (Andrew)
Dolph Ziggler (Derrick)
Edge (Big Red Miz Punk)
John Cena (PegasusKid)
Kevin Thorn (Sam)
Kurt Angle (Killz)
Muhammad Hassan w/Daivari & The Great Khali (rawisrey)
Randy Orton (Chase)
Scott Hall (Bully D)
Sheamus (Lubaninho)
Sting (SBS)
The Miz (SoccerBoy)
Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon (Albo)
William Regal (Ellis)

Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore (The Hoov)​

So first of all, who have I missed? And second, who plays Rhodes?

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I just want it to be known that, after Cyber Sunday, I will be dropping all of my characters and will be using just Mick Foley.

Aniking

Reaction score
Already taken note of that in the new thread I created just now called "Reservations/LOA/Cuts/Contracts". I have you down as reserving Foley.

Now back to the thread. Considering you have been around CWF for quite some time now, surely you will know if I've missed someone.

Aniking

Reaction score
And We Begin!

Alright guys, I've cleaned this place up from end-to-end and there are barely any threads around now, but that wasn't by choice.

I did wanna keep alot of the CWF history in their respective sections, but a troubling forum merging issue has made this absolutely impossible to do without making each section an absolute clusterfuck, full of useless threads that serve the same purpose. As a result of this issue, alot of threads would say they have an X amount of posts in them, but when you opened them up there was absolutely nothing there, so it was necessary to start everything fresh and have Troy move alot of useless threads out of CWF completely.

If you take a look around each section, it may all seem quite bare, but that's just what an organised fed looks like... minus the history unfortunately. I worked hard on getting this place how it is, trolling through 9 pages of threads for the War and Staff sections, 6 pages in the PPV section, and only 2 for the Riot section. It has taken me 2 days, but I'm finally done, which means we can focus on really pushing this fed into the right direction.

I do hope that there are no ill feelings between any of us for how I have come to power, and regardless of my ties to UCW, I wanna see this place succeed and fulfill it's potential. The fact this forum is WAY more active than PWM suggests that (hopefully) new members will sign up in the future as the forum continues to grow. All we can do is make CWF the best it can be, and I'm sure we can achieve that together.

Now I think the only people that have the Staff password are myself, SBS, Andrew and Hoov, and tbh I wanna keep it that way. It didn't feel right coming in here and taking over and just pushing Andrew & Hoov out, and although my personal policy for the Staff section is to only have Management (Owner, President etc) and Head Writer(s) in here, I'm bending it for you guys. Your work here has definitely been appreciated, but it was time for a change, and as you can see by how organised this place is, I think the change will eventually be for the better.

Anyway, we're not completely back on the rails as yet, but everything should run smooth from after Cyber Sunday, which includes my new Rules. They're just the UCW Rules but with a tweak in the 2nd char privs, but I've found these Rules have been effective in UCW, so why not continue to use a successful formula.

Enough of the rambling. All I want for you guys, as the Staff, is to use the threads in here for what they're there for and not to clutter them with off-topic conversations. Other than that I think you'll find I'm a tough but overall fair Owner, and I look forward to the future :)

Reactions: 1 person

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Prod plays Rhodes but I'm seriously looking into cutting him. He never ever posts

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hardcore Title was to have Cena/HHH/Regal

I thought I announced that, I'll do that again and I was going to have Angle/Hardy

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Prodigy - Cody Rhodes is on very, very thin ice. He rarely TT's or even promos.

Ellis said he wanted to get R-Truth

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I must admit, I love what you're doing AK.

You're really helping this fed blend into what it should be, I see potential.

We might need help for Cyber Sunday though.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
war.png

Friday 18th November
'A complete RIOT' - Episode 8

Live From,
Oracle Arena, Oakland, California
250px-Theoraclearena.jpg

[video=youtube;IFOQhLF5cQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOQhLF5cQQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

url

The pyrotechnics explode as WAR's theme song begins playing, after the camera scans over the full-packed crowd they then pan the cameras to ringside as we're joined by Jim Ross and Booker T.

jr1.jpg

Jim Ross: Welcome to another edition of WAR, tonight's a special one. Tonight we were supposed to go head-to-head with RIOT but it's unfortunate that things are changing around here. Word backstage has Jim Connelly coming out here to address the situation of CWF. I wonder what he'll say...

Booker T: Well dawg, I ain't think this be pretty y'know. CWF has had lots of changes in it's entire era, I'm hopin' what ever it is that you and I are still goin' to do our job and we're still goin' to entertain all these people.

Jim Ross: Well, I suggest we get to the show because a lot's going to happen tonight Booker.

[video=youtube;P-Q9D4dcYng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Q9D4dcYng[/video]

Soft strums of guitar is heard, 'Another Day in the Life' by the Beatles begins playing as everyone is extremely confused but it soon erupts into cheers as they see the CWF owner Jim Connelly make his way out to the ring. Jim Connelly walks down as he says 'Hello' to the fans, he then steps into the ring as he is handed a microphone.

Jim Connelly:

Another day in my life... Another drama I must fix. CWF is going to see a lot of changes in the upcoming weeks, firstly I want to speak about Cyber Sunday; The match cards are currently...

Christian/Thorn/Hassan for the CWF Championship

Jericho (Barrett)/Batista for the CWF Heavyweight Championship

Punk/Edge/Sheamus for the #1 Contender's to the CWF Heavyweight Championship

Riley/Del Rio/Hassan/Orton for the Intercontental Championship

John Cena/Regal/HHH for the Hardcore Championship in an Extreme Rules Match

The tag teams are now defunct, we will no longer be having Tag matches here in CWF. If you're wondering why I scrapped The Miz and Jeff Hardy's match. It's quite simple because later tonight I will be announcing another match. Firstly, I need to address a lot of important issues regarding CWF. After Cyber Sunday, we will be named CWF Monday Night NITRO, there will be just the one show. I will be giving my ownership to someone over the weekend, this will also see a new General Manager. I won't say who because I want to keep it as a surprise. With this being said, the Intercontinental Championship and Hardcore Championship will still be here in CWF. The CWF Heavyweight Champion and the CWF Champion will face off one-on-one after Cyber Sunday on the first edition of NITRO, the winner of the match will become your new CWF Undisputed Champion!

The crowd erupts to cheers.

This weekend is going to be an extremely busy weekend as well as the entire week, there are new contracts being made. There are some leaving the company, but I assure you. No matter what, CWF will continue to grow and become a lot better. Even given the fact I'm giving my ownership to someone, I will still make appearances here and there because I know and you people know CWF is the place to watch wrestling. CWF is the place where we entertain you. As for that other match...

It's Kurt Angle vs. Matt Hardy in a Singles Match at Cyber Sunday!

Thankyou and enjoy the show!

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! A new owner, General Manager coming our way. Nitro... You know Booker, I love the name and I love the change.

Booker T: Hold on a second Jim, Nitro ain't started... We can't jump the gun already y'know, but I'm gonna tell ya, it's gon' be good like it's always been good!

Jim Connelly heads backstage as we go to a backstage segment.

Backstage Josh Mathews walks up to Cody Rhodes.

Josh Mathews: Cody, Could I please spare a moment?

Cody Rhodes:
Josh, I usually don't give morons like you ANY of my time but since you asked so kindly, go ahead.

Josh Mathews: Now, you've yet to get a victory here in CWF. I'm just wonder-

Cody Rhodes: Josh, the reason I haven't had any victories is because management have been putting me in matches with guys who have no talent whatsoever.... Guys who need paper bags to cover their troubles. I don't want to risk damage to myself Josh, so I take the easy way out.

Josh Mathews: I don't believe you for one second Cody, there's talent in your family. Why would you take the easy way out when you know you can get a victory and get a title shot? You know how the business works.... It seems like you no longer care? is this true?

Cody Rhodes:
Josh, the only REAL talent in the Rhodes family is ME! My brother is stuck in a fantasy world, too stupid to realize his true identity, and my father is a FAT useless slob...How dare you accusing me of not caring, it is my opponents that do not care. My opponents do not care that spots cover their faces and cracks cover their fat lips. They need to take a paper bag and place it over their faces and stop embarrassing themselves.

Rhodes then goes to leave but Big Show is seen as he delivers a Knock Out Punch!

We then go back to the ringside.

Jim Ross: Well, it looks like Big Show has joined CWF. Does this mean Cody Rhodes leaves the company as the superstar who never got a victory? You know, that kind of disappoints me because his father Dusty was a very talented wrestler.

Jim feels a bit of sympathy here, the camera goes to the stage.

"LOOK IN MY EYES!"

normal_0003.jpg

To an enormous roar, no one other than CM Punk comes from the back in his already classic Best In The World T-Shirt and raises a microphone above his head while singing along to his theme!

normal_0001.jpg

CM Punk then makes his way down the ring as..

These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;-8gjOL4RDzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gjOL4RDzg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

A remake of Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0013%7E14.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again.

Jim Ross: This is going to be a great match!

- Ding Ding Ding -

CM Punk lies on the ground and tells Sheamus to pin him. Sheamus does so.

Winner by Pinfall, Sheamus!

Booker T: WHAT DA HELL WAS DAT?!

As Sheamus gets up, CM Punk does as well as he smiles, the crowd boo's heavily. CM Punk looks to the crowd before turning around as Sheamus connects with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus then leaves as we go to backstage.

The screen pops up with an "Earlier Today" sign, and an image of Dave Batista, relaxing on his couch in the hotel room.

batista1_89666a.jpg

The Animal, Batista: This is a bit of a change for me today. Normally, today, I'm dusting myself off from my victory earlier in the week, I'm having my lie in of the week, I'll have my protein shake, hit the gym, and then I would be partying with the kings of this world. I would be living it up with celebrities, dining with the finest women and being the headline attraction of the most exclusive V.I.P area that you could imagine. But not this week. No, instead of living the highlife, it is 8:30am and I am waiting for the limousine to come and pick me up why? Because our general manager thinks that it's a good idea, to breach our contract of works, and change our day of showing from a Monday to a Friday, to settle a score with a brand, that had nothing on us anyway. Let me remind you of something Connelly.... I beat Kane in the first ever inter-promotional battle this company ever had. I represented War and took Honor down. Now it's Riot, it's even worse, there is no need for this battle of air time ratings, we will win hands down..... no.... I will win it hands down.

You see, the only reason War gets ratings is because of me. The only reason Riot! gets ratings is because people watch the War Recaps on there to see me. There is no-one on this roster, in this whole company that makes the company more money than me, it's just I don't have to work hard at all to achieve it, it happens naturally. And when Cyber Sunday comes along and I take the Heavyweight Championship away from Chris Jericho, there will be no denying that I am the only person worth talking about here in the whole of the CWF. Yeah, I gotta face Edge tonight, big deal. He has had his chance to prove he's more than what he is and he's failed. I will show you how small he is in comparison to me tonight, and then..... well.... then I may start working hard in this damn business to stay on top!

Batista stands up and grabs his bag, walking out of the hotel room, as the screen fades to black as we go to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

cybersunday.png

27TH NOVEMBER, JUST ONE WEEK AWAY, GET TT'ING!

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, We welcome you here at CWF Monday Night WAR, live from Boston.Tonight, we´re about to see some incredib...Oh, wait a minute, what is going on here?! Lights in the arena are cut off. Music started play. Do you see those purple wings on the WARtron?What? Do you see it Booker???!!! Austin Aries!!!! Austin Aries here at tonights WAR!!!! What is he doing here?!

aries.jpg

Austin Aries slowly walks down the ramp. Walks up on the steel steps and slides in the ring.Announcer gives him a mic. We are going to fins out what Austin Aries has to say, NEXT!​

Fans: Austin Aries! Austin Aries! Austin Aries! Austin Aries! Austin Aries!

austin-aries_original.jpg

Austin Aries: In first of all, I would like to welcome myself into this “company“. When I appeared, I saw the looks on your faces. It was like: „What the hell is this man doing here?!“ The answer is simple. I´m here to revolutionise this thing, to dominate this place.I´m not here for you fans, I´m here to be the best!

Ovation just stopped

11.jpg

Yes, yes, go ahead boo me, chant “You Suck“. You know what? I don´t care about what all of you fat, lazy fans all around the world think about me! I don´t need to be popular. I don´t need the be cheered from the little kids. All I need, is succes. And I can guarantee you that I´m gonna be succesfull here! I´ve been made to be sucesfull! Me, A Double Austin Aries. The Greatest Man that EVER lived!​

austin%20aries_96809.jpg

Last week on Friday Night WAR, I saw Scott Hall talking about how he´s done everything. Well, Let me get this straight, CICHO. Your time is up daddy. Now it´s my time to shine! My time to be the best here! That´s a damn fact and non of you stupid fans or some sort of cheap atheletes can´t stop me!

IMG_8311_650_display_image.jpg

Ooh, and I´ve got a message for all the guys in the back watchin´ this: „You better look out behind, because you don´t know, when and where Austin Aries will strike. Now give me somebody to beat. With who ever you book me in the match, I ´ll kick his sorry ass so hard that his kids, wife, friends, his dog, and who ever he invites to save him from the Austin Aries himself, can´t stop me! Man,tonight you better perform in your top level, cause I´m going to perform in my A Double level. And that´s one level higher above everybodys level. I´ll see you later out here, bitch.​

Austin Aries drops down the mic and goes to backstage. Well, that´s not what fans expacted to hear, but We are still pleasured, that Austin Aries has joined CWF. Bret Hart is then seen on the titantron.

Bret_Hart_467460a.jpg

Bret Hart: Well Aries, seeing you've joined the company and you're talking about Scott Hall, how about it? Austin Aries vs. Scott Hall at Cyber Sunday! Enjoy!

Austin Aries then smiles as he heads backstage, the titantron fades out. We go backstage where we see Josh Mathews.

12.jpg

Josh Mathews: I have been informed that Cody Rhodes has suffered an injury under the hands of Big Show, he has also been released. With that being said Big Show is the newest member of CWF, therefore Sting has won by default.

We then go to commercial.

Main200812021230536230476_Ana%20Ivanovic%20large.jpgx

Ana Ivanovic.

Kurt Angle is already in the ring.

[video=youtube;hpJEKaavGdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJEKaavGdY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The theme of Chris Jericho sounds out as the World Heavyweight Champion appears from behind the curtain, with the crowd booing his arrival. He strolls his way down the ramp. He walks onto the steel steps, and at the top stares across at crowd, who stares back. Jericho steps on the apron and inbetween the ropes as he looks at Angle.

- Ding Ding Ding -

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista, the brand new Number One Contender walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

batista2.gif

Batista then rushes down the ring as he grabs Jericho before kicking him in the guts following with a Batista Bomb. Kurt Angle looks to escape but Batista grabs him before throwing a few multiple punches, Batista throws him to the ropes as Angle springs back as Batista spinebusters Angle. Batista slides out of the ring as he grabs a chair, Batista slides back into the ring as he uses the chair and whacks it hard on Jericho's back. Batista then grabs the Heavyweight Championship as he looks to it.
z122070794.jpg

Batista then drops the title as we go backstage.

Josh-Mathews_www.nowlix.com_commentators_sexy_nude_naked+8.png

Josh Mathews: With me now is Christian, the number one contender to the CWF Championship.

Christian: Josh, hold it right there... You're not going to say another word. For the past month, RIOT has gone downhill, screwed me out of every opportunity I had. Shawn Michaels has done nothing but continued to kick me in the jaw, all you inbred morons are constantly wanting to see me lose. The fact is, I'm not going to lose, I'm unstoppable here in CWF. I've been on WAR and RIOT, now... we're going to a new show called NITRO. You know, it doesn't matter where I am. I am the 'Instant Classic' Christian, I am the rightful CWF Champion, it was taken away from me because Kane decided to cash it in and leave the company! I'm here tonight to deliver a warning to each and every single person on the CWF Roster, the first show of NITRO, I will defend my CWF Champion and I will beat who ever becomes CWF Heavyweight Champion, I'll walk away on the opening night of Nitro. Your new CWF Undisputed Champion!

Christian smiles as he walks off, we cut to the ring once again for our next match.

[video=youtube;QhU6aapXYtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhU6aapXYtE[/video]

"Marvelous Me" ruptures throughout the arena, as Scott Hall steps out on the stage.

31.jpg

Hall prances down the entrance ramp and throws his signature toothpick at the camera, while pulling out another toothpick from his back pocket to put in his mouth. Bret Hart pops up on the titantron once again.

Bret Hart: HHH and William Regal are nowhere to be seen, so... I'm going to make this a Singles Match. You're facing John Cena, now!

A tune the crowd didn't wanna hear rings out through the arena. Scott look towards the stage with smiles on their faces. As John Cenas theme hits the P.A. and the arena splits with boos and some of the older fans cheer.

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Cena rushes down the ring as he quickly attacks Scott Hall.

- Ding Ding Ding -

Cena begins throwing away multiple punches before grabbing Hall and sending him to the corner, Cena charges at Hall but Hall gets his leg up as he kicks Cena in the face. Hall then hits a Bulldog on Cena, Hall then quickly looks for the pin.

Reversed!

Kick Out!

As Hall gets up, Cena grabs him onto his shoulders but Hall backslides off before delivering a belly-to-back suplex, Hall repeats once more as Hall gets up onto the second rope. Hall awaits for Cena to get to his feet as Hall jumps down looking for a punch but Cena blocks it as he kicks Hall in the abdomen section as Cena pushes his arm down as Cena looks for the Crippler's Crossface but Hall rolls along the mat and quickly reverses before placing Cena in a hammerlock. Cena rushes to the ropes but Hall is smart enough to let go before the ropes as Hall then delivers a hip-toss on Cena. Hall then goes for an elbow drop but Cena rolls out of the way quickly. Cena then connects with an elbow drop of his own, Cena then gets up to his feet as he goes to perform the five knuckle shuffle. It's effective!

Booker T: Aw boy, here we go!

Hall gets to his feet as Cena lifts him onto his shoulders but Hall backslides once again before slapping on a sleeper hold. Cena is absolutely struggling here it looks as if Cena's about to pass out but a theme song hits which allows Hall to let go.

2rmsa5u.gif

Jim Ross: Austin Aries? What's he doing here?

Aries instantly rushes to the ring as he grabs Cena before punching him. Cena is laid out motionelessly, as the ring announcer announces.

Ring Announcer: As a result of Aries causing the disqualification by punching John Cena, your winner of the match... John Cena!

Scott Hall's face then changes as Hall looks extremely serious.

Aries instantly knee Hall to the head several times before lifting him up and dropping him with a brainbuster. Aries then looks at Hall and yells at him inauditably. We then go to a commercial.

[video=youtube;E9FgzOJftEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FgzOJftEw[/video]

The best instrumental I've heard.

Jim Ross: Now it's time for the main event, Edge taking on Batista!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off.

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps the ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

batista-entrance-o.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, as for the third time. Batista and Edge square off.

Jim Ross: These two have a lot of history here in CWF, this is going to be a great main event!

- Ding Ding Ding -

The bell sounds as the duo quickly lock up in the middle of the ring, Edge gains advantage after placing his hand under Batista's arm before pushing it away as Edge locks in a hammerlock. Edge then spins Batista around looking for a quick Edgecution but Batista counters instantly before punching Edge with a right hook. Batista does it once more before sending him to the ropes as Edge springs off, Batista looks for a clothesline but Edge ducks. Edge goes to the other ropes as he stays put, Batista charges at Edge but Edge ducks as he flips Batista over. Batista lands on the apron before delivering a hot-shot as Edge falls to the mat. Batista hops down from the apron before grabbing Edge's leg and sliding him out of the ring. Batista then goes to Irish-whip Edge but Edge reverses before sending Batista to the steel post as Batista stumbles back a few steps. Edge then rushes and spears Batista straight into the barricade which breaks off a part of the barricade.

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! Part of the barricade broken already!

Booker T: This match was bounded for things like this Jim.

The referee looks at both men and begins counting.

Edge slowly gets up

Batista slowly gets up.

Both men up and in the ring.

Jim Ross: Just on time too!

Edge grabs Batista as Edge connects with the Edgecution. Edge goes for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Edge then gets up and walks towards the corner turnbuckle as he begins climbing up, Edge takes his time as Batista slowly gets to his feet but once Batista's on his feet he rushes to Edge before jumping up onto the second ropes and delivering a huge superplex. Batista falls to the mat as does Edge. Both men are down as the referee counts both again.

Batista grabs the ropes to assist himself up.

Edge slowly gets to his feet.

Batista waits for Edge to get up, he gets up on 9. Batista charges at Edge looking for a spear but Edge moves out of the way as Batista crashes into the steel post. Edge grabs him from behind before delivering a suplex. Edge then connects with a leg drop as Edge looks for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Edge then grabs Batista's left arm before kicking it, Edge then does a drop toe hold before holding Batista's left arm and applying pressure in a semi-camel clutch. Edge then grabs the other arm and locks in the camel clutch, Batista tries to get to his feet as he takes time but Batista manages to fight his way and get to his feet. Once he does Batista falls back as Edge crashes into the mat hard. Batista slides around as he covers.

KICK OUT!

Batista gets to his feet as he holds his left arm, he kicks Edge in the abdomen section before attempting to lift him up for a Batista Bomb but Edge grabs Batista's left arm before implanting with a massive arm breaker!

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! Edge is really working on Batista's arm here.

Edge then locks in the Cripplers' Crossface as the crowd heavily pops, Batista has no choice but to tap out as Edge lets go as Batista withers around the mat holding his left arm.

Winner by Submission, Edge!

Edge goes up to the top rope to pose.
edge_sm1.jpg

The crowd begins cheering as Edge then slides out of the ring as he leaves. Batista is still on the mat holding his arm, but as soon as Edge leaves a man jumps over the barricade.

The man grabs Batista before lifting Batista onto his shoulders and dropping him with a Wasteland.

The show then goes to fade as Barrett stands tall over Batista.

CREDITS:
Andrew - The Entire Show
Respective TT'rs - Promos

MATCHES FOR CYBER SUNDAY:

CWF Championship
Christian vs. Kevin Thorn vs. Muhammad Hassan
Hell in a Cell: Special Ref = Shawn Michaels

CWF World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Batista

CWF Intercontinental Championship
Alex Riley (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Muhammad Hassan vs. Randy Orton
Falls Count Anywhere Elimination

#1 Contender to the CWF World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs. Edge vs. Sheamus

Hardcore Championship Match
John Cena vs. HHH vs. William Regal

Single Matches
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy

Austin Aries vs. Scott Hall

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Derrick wants to pick up Face Jericho, dropping Punk.

With that being said; if I win the CWF Championship. I'll TT as Christian vs. Whoever I face (I'm going to lose seeing it'd be unfair if I won the Undisputed title).

I'll pick up CM Punk w/ Luke Gallows & Serena on the first edition of NITRO.

Aniking

Reaction score
Wait, so if he's not being cut, why did Rhodes get knocked out and injured by Big Show? Who'll be playing Big Show now?

And once again - have I missed anyone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.