CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, before walking over and grabbing the mic.

FINLAY: I’m going to keep this short and sharp for two reasons. Reason number one, I don’t have a match tonight and I don’t really want to be here. Did you know they actually refuse to pay you if you don’t do something every week. What a bad rule. Anyway, reason number two, I actually don’t have a whole heap to say. I know big shocker there, tell me about it. You see, last week I came out and had a match just after retaining my title at Starrcade in a brutal match for the ages. Just like a month ago, I had a brutal match against the Rock where I won the title, and then was expected to compete the very next night again. Both matches, I lost cleanly through nobody’s fault but my own. No excuses out of me at all, I was defeated by men who were better on there respective nights.

Mixed reaction from the crowd due to Finlay’s sincerity.

Yes they were indeed better on the night, but now that I think of it, why were they better on the night? Am I maybe losing my touch? Am I becoming over confident, and expecting to win every match without putting in an effort? Perhaps, the pressure of being the champion is getting to me? I could be losing my nerve? Or maybe, just maybe, there is a conspiracy amongst managers here on War? I think I am going to stick with the last one. and the reason, for that is because I have proof. One month ago after beating the Rock I was forced to compete with Christian the night after winning the title. Christian on the other was coming fresh off a match with Randy Orton that was over within minutes. CONSPIRACY!!! Last week, one night after retaining my title I was forced to compete with Stone Cold Steve Austin who was coming fresh off no match at Starrcade at all. CONSPIRACY!!! Managers, and those are higher up in this business are pitting me in matches the night after brutal clashes against 100 per cent fresh men in order to create a complex. That complex is that of a perception that I am beatable. They are making others think that hey, if this guy can do it, then maybe they can as well. Why else would you make your champion compete week after week, and against blokes who are clearly fresher, with no battle scars whatsoever. Now I don’t mind competing every week, really I don’t, but really, the night after a pay per view, you cannot expect me to give a performance anything like the night before. It is impossible. I am a 57 year old man, and despite being fit for my age, I need days between matches where I am able to regain composure, and recover. It is simply unfair, and a conspiracy that needs to stop because I am sick of people thinking they are better than me because they beat me the night after I have put my body through hell. What big heroes you both are, picking on a man when he’s down. No wonder you are never going to amount to anything successful in this business, you’re both as weak as water.

Crowd boos its disapproval, and Finlay simply ignores them and continues.

Now I said I was going to keep this short, and that’s what I plan on doing. At Starrcade, a man earned the right to face me at Invasion. That man being the self proclaimed, Rated R Superstar, Edge. This I have no problem with, he is a man that had an opportunity, and by defeating Batista, he has earned his spot, just like I did a few months ago. The only thing that pains me about the whole thing is that he needed a woman by his side to help him get the job done. Now I know a woman is essential to get certain jobs done for a man, but really, in a match where the winner gets a shot at the biggest prize in this business, surely they simply do not have a place. CWF doesn’t have a women’s division for a reason, and that’s because this isn’t about entertaining the crowds, it’s about professional wrestling at its best, and women have no place. Now some of you might say, “but Finlay, you have Hornswoggle by your side each and every match, why shouldn’t Edge have someone with him.†To that I simply say, look at the size of Hornswoggle. Anybody who thinks Hornswoggle is threat needs to take a long hard look at themselves and re-evaluate whether they are a man or not. He barely comes up to my waist and weighs less than a child and yet people blame him for losing matches to me? Yeah right, get a life people. Lita is a former women’s champion has proven in the past that she can compete with men, and thus that makes her a threat to me if she is at ringside. I think Tazz needs to do the right thing and fire her immediately if he wishes for this company to remain a pure wrestling business and not a laughing stock entertainment company.

More boo from the crowd and Finlay sucks chants are beginning.

And speaking of entertaining, I think I have done enough to earn my pay cheque for one day, I’ll see the rest of you fools next week.

Finlay drops his mic and leaves the ring to the boos of the crowd and Hornswoggle follows him out of the arena.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We're back from commercial as John Morrison is already in the ring. Lita is on commentary.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off looking at Morrison.

The bell sounds as Edge and Morrison lock up in the middle of the ring. Morrison instantly kicks Edge in the guts before doing an arm-drag. Morrison goes for an arm-bar but Edge quickly gets up and clotheslines Morrison. Edge grabs Morrison as Edge Irish-Whips Morrison to the ropes as Morrison springs back as Edge ducks, Morrison jumps over him as Morrison turns around and hits a Pele kick. Morrison slides out of the ring as he looks for a chair, Morrison slides back into the ring as the referee stops Morrison from using the chair. Edge is waiting for the right moment as Morrison turns around as he is speared. Edge quickly rolls Morrison over and locks in the sharpshooter. Morrison taps out

Winner by Submission, Edge!

The referee rings the bell as Edge slides out of the ring looking around Morrison as Morrison looks extremely pissed off. Morrison slides out of the ring and looks at Lita, Morrison goes to punch Lita but Lita blocks the punch and slaps Morrison before Edge aids Lita as they escape. Morrison grabs a chair as he looks extremely angry, he slides into the ring as he looks at the referee. Morrison chair-shots the referee as he motions he's after the belt.

Booker T: What the hell man? John used to be chill, now he's just an idiot!

We go backstage as Josh Mathews is there...

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
As Sheamus celebrates his victory and makes his way up the ramp, Batista is trying to get to his feet after being put through a table. Just then, flames surround the ring trapping Batista

Cole: What is Kane doing here?!

Booker T: This is gon' be interestin' dawg!

The flames goes off, the lights go off, when they come back on Kane is in the ring as he chokeslams Batista.

0.jpg

Tazz: Hey Kane! Look, I don't know what you're doing but I just can't be having my wrestlers jumpin' each other from behind. So, seeing as how you just got your revenge, I'm making a match for CWF Invasion involving you two. We're goin' to have an Inter-brand match Kane vs. Batista in a Singles Match. This could perhaps show which superstar and brand is better...

Kane looks at the titantron with an intense look on his face as we fade into a commercial.​

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Every Staff Member to read.

Hey guys just a reminder: Someone needs to write the Roulette spinning scenes for in between matches. I would but i'm going to be out.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN!

Great-Britain-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

The crowd boos as Wade Barrett and William Regal start making their way down to the ring. Cole stands up and starts clapping.

Booker T: Man, Cole, what the hell are you doing?

Cole: Showing my respects!

As Barrett and Regal reach the ring...

AIR BOOM!

Air_Boom_1_display_image.jpg

The crowd comes alive as Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne make their way to the ring. They slap hands with the fans at ringside as Barrett and Regal look on absolutely disgusted.

Mathews: This team is a fan favorite, that's for sure!

Then, as both teams line up across the ring from each other, the special guest referee makes his way out to ringside.

[video=youtube;6YR_m2GSmX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YR_m2GSmX4[/video]

The crowd is ecstatic to hear this theme as “Rowdy” Roddy Piper emerges from the back as a fireball of energy as always.

Rowdy-Roddy-Piper.jpg

Booker T: My main man “Rowdy” Roddy Piper in the house tonight, dogg!

Mathews: A true legend of our sport, no doubt.

Piper comes down to the ring and enters it and immediately rings the bell. Barrett and Kofi start it out as both men lock up. Barrett knees Kofi in the midsection and throws him into the corner. Barrett starts hammering away on Kofi and Piper counts to 4 and then pushes him off of Kofi. Barrett doesn't like it and starts arguing with Piper. As he does, it gives Kofi time to recuperate and hit Barrett with a big dropkick. Kofi goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Cole: That was a close one!

Mathews: Barrett kicking out at 2.

Kofi lifts Barrett back up and starts pounding him into the corner near Regal. As Kofi hammers away on Barrett, Regal blind tags and enters the ring. He chop block's Kofi's knees and Kofi falls to the mat. Regal and Barrett start double-stomping Kofi until Piper steps in and pushes Barrett away. Barrett pushes Piper back but this time Piper levels Barrett with a right hand. Regal takes exception and ries to intervene but Bourne runs in and connects with a high knee to Regal's face. Barrett gets up and grabs Piper in a Wasteland position and hits it. Piper's down and out. Kofi turns around and hits a Trouble In Paradise on Barrett

Mathews: TROUBLE IN PARADISE!

Then, Bourne scales the top rope and connects an Air Bourne to both Regal and Barrett simultaneously. Kofi then covers Regal.

There's no referee!

The referee rushes down the ring as Kofi goes for a pinfall once again on Barrett.

Kick Out!

Regal slowly gets to his feet as Regal punches Bourne as Bourne falls off the apron. Regal distracts the referee as Barrett low-blows Kofi before lifting him up and hitting the Wasteland and making the pin.

YOUR WINNERS @ 14:32 EMPERORS OF ROYALTY!!!

Cole: That's what I'm talking about!

Booker T: That was disgraceful!

Mathews: What a shock...

Air Boom heads up the entrance ramp as Emperors of Royalty look at each other nodding their head as they charge up the ramp. Regal hits a Trembling knee on Bourne which sends him off the stage, he falls back awkwardly. Barrett begins beating down on Kofi as he grabs Kofi and hits the Wasteland off the stage as Kofi crashes into the technical table as pyrotechnics explode from the entrance ramp. EMT's rush out to Bourne and Kofi as Emperors of Royalty walks off. We go to commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:

awesome miz

Reaction score
What the fuck is that? I was supposed to write tag team match! I already wrote it... What the hell is going on here huh? I thought show is before RAW so why I don't write this? No message to me, anything.... That's how it works now huh? So everything I wrote is for nothing ? then that's awesome.... Next week don't even ask me for anything, because then you gonna for sure give it to someone else....

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WHAT THE FUCK

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Andrew said I won, I easily beat Air Boom. This fed is like UCW, MATCH FIXING. Im out.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Have to agree here with Ellis.... That's not what I want.... Emperors clearly won... I'll wait for Andrew to explain it, then, maybe... I maybe gonna quit...

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Im leaving

Im leaving due to match fixing.

10/09/2011 00:36:59 ellis laven Andrew i think
10/09/2011 00:37:06 ellis laven Andrew youd rather too
10/09/2011 00:37:07 Andrew ellis laven prob wont have time to
10/09/2011 00:37:09 ellis laven Andrew ok
10/09/2011 00:37:15 Andrew ellis laven im busy as fuck today
10/09/2011 00:37:18 ellis laven Andrew we'll leave it 1-1 then
10/09/2011 00:37:19 Andrew ellis laven n tmw im writing the matches
10/09/2011 00:37:26 ellis laven Andrew but ive won tbh
10/09/2011 00:37:27 Andrew ellis laven ill tell whoever is writing the tag to make u win
10/09/2011 00:37:39 ellis laven Andrew ok

Even Andrew stated i won but cos Andrew is the owner, he can't lose to me can he. It was good while I was involved. Thanks to Tapout & Chris Dredson who helped me along the way.

In bold is the speakers.

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I have myself AM, I posted a thread. Its just another match fix.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn't be telling Andrew you've won but the fact that he's said you are winning is totally stupid. Andrew you need to take a look at what your doing.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Its obvious I won. Its not a hard decision to make.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Let me straighten this whole thing out right fucking now:

-Andrew told me to write the match
-Did not tell me who won
-I made a decision. You want to know why I chose him over you, speak to me privately.

I can't stand this type of shit. You got an issue? Talk to someone privately, ESPECIALLY if it's about a match result. Ask the writer of the match. Now please, someone close this. Matter solved.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
A fucking stupid decision, its not hard to make. Know what it is, its fucking you doing the screwing. Cos hes your buddy right. Hes owner so he cant be beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.