CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alright, little bit of a reworking of ideas here guys. Derrick wants a shot at Bronzy for the Championship but ants gets a rematch, so here's what we're gonna do, a little interbrand action.

Punk will demand a title shot, but management will deny him, telling him Finlay deserves a rematch. This will piss off Punk. On Honor, he'll show up and attack Kane, with his reasoning being if management wants him to earn a title shot, he'll do it by beating Kane for his briefcase. This will lead to Kane vs. Punk at Cyber Sunday with the briefcase on the line.

So with me involved in something else, if Christian doesn't win the title, he'll still complain to Cornette but instead of Jim putting him against Kane, he'll put him against either Gangrel or Judas Mesias, telling him if he wants another title shot he'll have to go through both of them, starting at Cyber Sunday.

If Christian does win, it'll be Christian vs. Hassan vs. Thorn at Cyber Sunday.

Christian vs. Hassan vs. Thorn...

Instead it's now a 6 man with Chase's Orton in?

Excuse my rant but... Kinda BS adding people who have done fuck all into a title shot.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Honor future plans, Cyber Sunday changes, need help for Honor...

Alright. So first, I want to ask you what you really think about future plans for Honor. I will post you my ideas and I hope you guys gonna give me your thoughts...

Christian is vacating the title and HBK as GM and Jim Connelly as owner here's the story I'm thinking about CWF Championship.

Christian vs Thorn vs Winner of Rumble ( I believe in Hassan )
this week's Honor will nothing happen between these three, but next week, it gonna be Thorn with Mesias with Gangrel vs Hassan with Khali with Daivari in a 6 men tag team match and after the match, Christian will come and some action with like all 6 men in the ring and Christian slides in and he'll looks for fight and they all gonna look like they want to kill him, so he goes out and then one team will take another out and then Christian comebacks to the ring and he'll put either Hassan or Thorn down with a spear and before their partners can get him, he will run out... That's for future shows... Also, week before Cyber Sunday, all three options for Special Referees will meet in the ring..

For IC championship:

With probably Hassan winning RR and Undertaker gone from CWF, it gonna be as well Triple Threat between Orton, Rio and Riley. I personally asked Slim for his farewell promo and we came out with Rio, taking him out. So yeah, he will hand in a promo, with using something about Kane and then Del Rio runs in and take him out and breaks his arm... After that, Riley's music hits and he'll go to save Undertaker, even in fact he took his title, so Riley gonna look for fight with Rio, but Rio runs out and Riley takes his title back and than BANG and Orton over the barricade hits him with RKO and holds his title upon his head. For next week, it will be Del Rio vs Orton once again and in this match, Riley will runs in and beat everybody down and then from at a nowhere, Ricardo will return and jump on Riley and Del Rio this time gonna take everybody out...

Tag Team championship:
No real plans for this, just some heat between those two teams..

Ryan and Jackson vs 61 Perfection...
Planning to change this match into a handicap match - Ryan and Jackson vs Mysterio or Ziggler....

The Miz's match gonna probably be canceled...

--------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the plans... Now I was thinking about plans with show and so and so and I just can't work with 5 single guys and 4 tag teams... I seriously need at least 2 but better 3 more guys into roster and I'll give u 1 - 2 tag teams... So yeah, Thanks for your opinions...

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Lukáš I'm sorry.. but a huge FUCK YOU goes to you. Don't you ever fuckin again write Honor plans and decide Honor shit without asking ME! YOU ARE FUCKIN OVERLOOKING ME AND WE ARE FUCKIN EQUAL SO NOTHING IS DONE UNTIL I SAY IT AND NOW DELETE THIS FUCKIN THREAD.

awesome miz

Reaction score
well no one asked me about Honor's GM and I if you can't read, reason why I'm asking this is to ask you what you think... That's why I opened this thread... So yeah, maybe fuck me, but I'm just doing my job...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Derrick wtf. Calm down. He was inputting his ideas and I like them but please talk to Derrick next time. You both write honor

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Only thing I wanted was him to discuss things with me before doing anything or making things official. Sorry Lukáš but this wasn't the first time it happened and don't you tell me this was meant to be a thread for ideas, because you said that those were the plans, which if you don't know, in English clearly means that IT'S DONE AND THAT IS WHAT IS PLANNED.

And what's worse, you ignore me on FB and don't reply when I want to talk about CWF. Now ask me why I'm pissed off.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Guys! Stop!

I'm sick of all the little fights over nothing here. Do not drag me to that point.

The plans are do-able. If you wish to put your idea do so. When I get on a computer later we can all chat about the plans.

For now, calm down

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I myself like the idea, I just wanted him to discuss things with me, because we are co-head writers, that means we should cooperate. All I want. Otherwise.. I'm cool with the plans.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Yeah, communication is key but I believe this thread was made for discussion purposes. Everyone calm down pretty please with sugar on top? :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
LISTEN UP!

Both of you are to discuss ideas and such. If you both cannot agree, you come to me and we will all discuss until everyone is happy.

1. Hassan for the spot is what I'm leaning on. I love the idea

The other ideas you've got there are awesome NOW next time DERRICK OR LUKAS wants ideas. You're to talk via STAFF CHAT

We don't have many writers and we do need communication, don't let me down guys.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Come on guys, we can only make CWF the best it can be if we are all on the same page. Derrick, you shouldn't have outbursted like that, lucky it was in staff so we can keep it quiet :p

As for the plans I like them, cept nothing for my tag match :p

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Come on guys, we can only make CWF the best it can be if we are all on the same page. Derrick, you shouldn't have outbursted like that, lucky it was in staff so we can keep it quiet :p

As for the plans I like them, cept nothing for my tag match :p

Status
Not open for further replies.