CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'll take the Cody Rhodes versus The Rock singles match as well. And as I pointed out via PM, I'll take one of your matches off your hands if you need me to.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Would somebody change my writing assignment to the tag match please. I told Andrew i'd write it. It's massive as hell so that's the only match I can write.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
I can do Rhodes Vs Rock if you want guys.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Im dropping Rhodes so put Rock for the win.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Invasion is rolling through with great matches and segments, when suddenly this appears on the tron.

normal_PDVD_010.jpg

The crowd are clearly confused as "Cryin' Like a Bitch" has faded out since we were just looking at the commentary team hype our next few matches. They don't speak, also puzzled by this, but they aren't for long as the camera pans out to show who the conspiracy victim is, and the crowd boo their hearts out. Chris Jericho smiles with his picket fence sign. A small crowd has started to gather, some from the crowd inside the building, as Jericho is clearly shown to be outside the building, and he grabs a megaphone on the nearby ground, and begins yelling through it.

normal_PDVD_005.jpg

Jericho:Attention, hypocrites and parasites of all genders and ages! In case you haven't noticed, recently a domino effect of factors has begun to take its toll on my in ring competitions, and I am on a slight losing streak. Clearly, I am a victim of some kind of a conspiracy! You people will never admit it, but you are all most likely in on it! You can't stand the fact that I will reveal to the world what you people really are! Nothing but troglodites and bottom feeders! I ought to walk out on all of you right now, what reason could you hypocrites possibly have-

A guy yells out "IT'S BECAUSE YOU SUCK!" The small crowd around Jericho ooh's, as he lowers the megaphone and stares at him in disgust. Suddenly, he loses his temper and yells again through the megaphone, aimed directly at him.

Jericho:I suggest you keep quiet, or I'm going to beat you worse than Austin has ever managed to do to his former wife! Speaking of which, you people need to realise that another main plotter in this conspiracy to try and keep me down and out of the title picture is none other than YOUR hero, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Yes, you all cheer, you go nuts, you scream "Hell Yeah" whenever he requests it, and of course you all continue with those ridiculous what chant-

Crowd:WHAT!

Jericho's eyes suddenly widen when he hears them.

Jericho:Did you jus-

Crowd:WHAT!

Jericho:BE QUIET! ALL OF YOU!

Crowd:WHAT!?

Jericho:I SAID, BE QUIET!

Crowd:WHAT!?

Jericho yells out in anger and grabs his picket fence sign and starts yelling at the crowd, they still chant What at him as he slowly backs up to the arena while yelling. Invasion fades to its next segment.

normal_PDVD_012.jpg

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;6FEK0X1Bmss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEK0X1Bmss&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring

dynamic_resize

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his arm in the air. The CWF Universe cheers him as he gets off the turnbuckle, reaches through the ring ropes and is handed a microphone from an official. Riley walks to the middle of the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth

Riley5.jpg

Alex Riley

I'm sure most of you are wondering why I'm out here tonight, and I'm about to get to that in a moment, but what I'd like to begin with first is just a simple apology. Now what do I have to apologise about? What mistake could Alex Riley possibly have made in his first two weeks with the company to cause him to throw away his pride for a moment and just lay it all out there on the line? Well, it's quite simple. My first night as a CWF superstar, I ran down to this ring and attacked The Big Red Machine, Kane. Luckily for me, Kane has had other business to take care of and hasn't exacted revenge on me just yet, which is why I'm taking this moment to first of all apologise for what I did... but also to explain why I went after Kane two weeks ago on Honor.

Riley pauses for a moment and gazes out to the UCW Universe, all of whom are listening to his every word

Frankly - and I'm going to be one hundred percent honest with you all here - I did it for just one reason. It doesn't take a genius to recognise the fantastic career that Kane has had, and I personally feel he will be a Hall of Famer one day. It's an inevitable fact that only an ignorant asshole would shy away from, because The Big Red Machine, mask or no mask, is one of the most intimidating and one of the most dangerous superstars in history, but what trumps all of that is the amount of success he has achieved. So if you haven't put together the puzzle quite yet, allow me to do it for you. I attacked Kane because he is one of the big dogs in CWF, and one day I'd like to be in his exact position.

The CWF Universe react quite positively to Riley's explanation, which Riley grins to

I don't expect Kane to forgive me for what I did, but I promise to each and every one of you right now that I'm ready for whatever is about to come my way. Guaranteed I dropped the ball last week by arriving late to the arena, which meant no explanation regarding my actions and a lack of preparation for my match against Brock Lesnar, but I'm still new to this business. So although I've let a lot of people down, all I can do from here is right my wrongs and prove why I will one day have my name up in lights. I'm going to prove to all of you, as well as the superstars in the back, that I can become a big-time player in the professional wrestling business.

Again the CWF Universe react positively to Riley's words

I have big dreams, giant aspirations, and two minor bumps on the road aren't going to stop me from achieving what I've set out to achieve. I've dreamt of just making it to this spot my entire life, and now that I've made it, I need to reset my goals and scale new heights. I'm thinking the only way to make that happen, is if I grab a hold of something... I don't know, gold maybe? All I can suggest is for you all to watch this space, because Alex Riley is in the building, and he's here to stay!

Riley's arm falls to his side as a massive smile creeps onto his face the very moment the CWF Universe burst into cheers. Riley drops the microphone in the middle of the ring, before climbing out and walking over to the ring barrier. Riley begins to high-five a few fans while proceeding to walk towards the top of the stage, seemingly very pleased with everything he had to say. Riley doesn't turn back around, choosing not to milk the situation any further and just walking to the back to allow the pay-per-view to move on.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If Purple Punk doesn't TT then why give him the win because Ellis has dropped Rhodes.

I'd rather have someone take both out and there's no match, I'm going to do a Christian promo so have me taking out The Rock makes sense because Christian's a whiny bitch like that. Yeah, do something 'cos I doubt Purple Punk will TT.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;tKlg2vv7ygM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKlg2vv7ygM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'Nonpoint - Vengeance' begins playing throughout the PA System as Christian slowly walks from behind the curtain, the crowd is giving him a mixed-reaction but cheers are heard. Christian is making his way down to the ring as he steps up on the steel steps before laughing at the crowd and taking the microphone.

normal_NOC11_Photo_057.jpg

Christian;

Supposedly there isn't going to be Cody Rhodes facing against The Rock. Backstage has it that Cody Rhodes has left the company, doesn't surprise me after I defeated him last week. The Rock isn't going to appear because he's decided to film 'The Tooth Fairy 2', but he's still around... unfortunately. What do I have to do to prove management that I am in fact the best wrestler on the roster? I eased through this tournament easily, there was no blood, no sweat or tears. It was just Christian doing what he does the best, but chances are never given to a person like me, but tonight... Tonight I finally receive my opportunity and when I come back out here and face Brock Lesnar and Kevin Thorn, I will beat them. I am going to become CWF Champion and I will not be screwed at any given cost and I will be prepared for you Kane because I know you're waiting, I know management is waiting for me to win the championship. That briefcase of yours doesn't scare me at all, I will make sure you lose your opportunity when you cash it in. Tonight isn't just about Brock and Kevin, it's also about Kane. While he's been under-estimated as of late, we will never know when he will strike but I, Christian will continue to be prepared for the moment. Tonight, after seventeen long years of being screwed over by management and you inbred morons, I will become Champion and reign over CWF once again and I promise you... when I hold the belt, there will be no more screwjobs, there will be nothing but demands of respect because I truly deserve respect around here... At the end of the night, I will be CWF Champion, what are you going to do about it?

Christian drops the mic as he heads backstage, the camera pan back to the commentators.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The Invasion Titan Tron, turns black, Kurt Angle is not even scheduled to be on the show makes his way down to the ring, dressed way differently than you would normally expect him to be.

Kurt%2BAngle.jpg

Yo, Yo, Yo, Peeps it's me Kurt to the A to the Angle. I prepared a special little rap for you here today to show you what I got.

Crowd is beyond confused and at this point it seems clear that Angle is mocking Cena. The idea of him rapping has actually garnered a few cheers from the crowd.

Yea, I'm not rapping you idiots. Just wanted to prove a point that you'll follow and cheer any jackass blindly and most specifically that wannabe Cena. I don't have a match here tonight and I wasn't invited here to talk either, but I'm Kurt Angle and I'm going to do whatever the hell I want.

The Boos now come out again in full force, which seems to make Angle happy

Let's just run down the reason I should be here tonight. One, I'm the biggest star in this company. Two I'm a freaking American Hero, winning a gold medal isn't something common in the back. Three, I'm the best damn wrestler in the company, and even though I hate you people, I feel for you cause without me on the card you aren't going to get much of a show.

The "YOU SUCK" chants break out and once again Angle seems to just strive off the negative attention

I didn't come here to sit on the sidelines, I came here to win titles and I can't do that if I don't have matches. Management has treated my arrival here like, "Hey, no big deal it's just Kurt Angle". Totally unaccpetable, and if managment isn't going to give me what I want I'm going to take it......by any mean necessary.

Angle drops the mic and leaves the ring.​

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Invasion fades back to the ring as the bell rings to signify a new match and the theme of a familiar man plays.

[video=youtube;ZDhbKvNYl9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDhbKvNYl9Y[/video]

The Hardcore Champion appears from the back, fired and up ready to defend his title in a Last Man Standing Hardcore match, despite the brutality of the match and the odds against him in who he's facing. But then again, why should he be worried? He's faced this man before. Sheamus reaches the ring and takes off his Celtic Cross necklace and drops it in the corner below the turnbuckle as the crowd are cheering him on. He displays his title once more for the fans before he hands the title to the referee and we await the challenger.

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The new and perhaps improved John Cena appears from behind the curtain, and like Sheamus is fired up as always. The crowd mainly boo him, but you can tell there are a few cheers in there from the hardcore Cena fans. He smirks as he looks like he's going to throw his cap, but simply drops it on the floor and shrugs as the crowd boo him for it. He gets into the ring and takes off his shirt and drops it. He kisses his dogtag and hands it to the referee who nods his head. He presents the title up above his head as the bell rings three times and the match begins!

Cena and Sheamus circle in the ring and lock up in the middle, before Sheamus slyly knees Cena in the midsection, clubs him in the back and throws him through the middle rope, so soon. Sheamus follows him to the outside and kicks him in the abdomen as he tries to get up. Sheamus pulls up the ring skirt and reaches in and retrieves a menacing looking steel chair. As he turns around to use it on Cena though, Cena ducks to his knees and low blows Sheamus, Sheamus drops the chair to the side, and Cena suddenly scoops him up onto his Shoulders and AA’s him onto the ring barricade!

JR: Oh my gawd! Did you see that Booker? So early in the match and Cena hits the Attitude Adjustor.

Booker: Gone’ have to correct you there, JR, it’s an Attitude ADJUSTMENT. But there’s mah dawg, John Cena showin’ why he’s one of the best.

Sheamus never actually falls to the floor as he stays almost impaled on the barricade separating the ring from the fans. Cena gets a weird look in his eye as he takes the chair and unfolds it, into a sitting position below Sheamus. He wraps his arm around his neck, and signals for a reverse DDT onto the sitting chair. Cena roars out to the crowd but takes too much time as Sheamus slides off and is on the other side of the chair, he kicks Cena in the gut and quickly hits him with a snap DDT of his own that plants Cena headfirst right onto the chair seat, which snaps off! Sheamus gets to his feet quickly as the referee counts on Cena.

1…

2….

3….

4…

Cena stands up. The Referee has gotten to 4 pretty soon in the match up already, and Sheamus is not happy that it wasn’t a double digit, so as Cena stands up he smashes him into the ring post at ringside and leaves him doubled over on the steel steps. Sheamus gets up onto the second step, and lifts his heavy arms, bringing them down looking for an axe handle, but Cena quickly jerks his head back and Sheamus’ arms land painfully on the edge of the top step. Cena is quick to capitalise as he picks up the separated chair seat and brings it down on Sheamus’ forearms, as the Celtic Warrior rolls off the steps and writhes in pain on the floor. He sits up, tending to his arms as Cena smiles on.

JR: What a sickening thud onto Sheamus’ arms with that separated chairseat, I haven’t seen anything like that.

Booker T: JR, I gotta agree witchu’, I think we’re gonna see some things tonight we never even dreamed of, dawg.

Sheamus gets to his feet, using the announce table to support himself, as Cena comes over and smacks his head off it. Cena tears off the covering and rips out the monitor and wires of the Spanish announce table, but as he turns around Sheamus has gotten another chair from under the ring and smacks him in the head with it! Cena stumbles to the side and falls to one knee as Sheamus notices a stray wire from the table. He licks his chops and grabs the wire, before wrapping it around the steel chair he has in his hand. With the wire firmly attached, he turns to the stunned Cena who has his back to him.

Sheamus suddenly runs forward and smacks the Wire-wrapped chair right into Cena’s back. Cena yowls out in pain and tries to crawl forward away, but Sheamus relentlessly continues the assault, battering Cena’s back with the wire-wrapped chair until Cena falls flat down. You can see some blood trickle from wounds on Cena’s back as Sheamus beats his chest and yells out at the crowd, who cheer in return. The referee begins his count to a ten as Cena is down.

1…

2…

3….

4….

5….

Cena gets to his feet and Sheamus is dumbfounded, he is positive that Cena should’ve stayed down. To him, it’s no matter as he now smacks Cena in the back again with the chair and Cena once again yells out and leans against the ring apron, facing towards Sheamus. Sheamus smiles and runs at Cena, but he kicks him in the gut and quickly hooks him up for a Fisherman’s Suplex, which he lands on the nearby steel steps! Sheamus is motionless on the steps, as Cena raises his hands and makes his Word Life signal with one hand and the “OK” with the other and screams out at the crowd, who boo him in return. Cena shakes his head and says something about Cleveland’s football team as the referee is counting on Sheamus.

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

Sheamus stands up holding his back in pain. Cena walks over smiling and says. “Shoulda stayed down.” He lands a few closed fists to Sheamus’ head as Sheamus stumbled back and rolled into the ring to avoid Cena. John follows him, as Sheamus has gathered some space and charges at Cena with an axe handle as he gets in, but Cena is wise to it as he drops Sheamus with a drop toe hold, and quickly locks in the STF-U!

JR: Bah Gawd! The STF-U! This match is a blockbuster, if you take the opinion of my good self!

Booker T: I don’t see what anyone could say about it JR, look at that right there!

Sheamus screams out in pain as he’s trapped in the STF-U, as the crowd boo Cena, at least the majority. Sheamus crawls and in a futile attempt, reaches the ropes, but Cena doesn’t have to release the hold. Sheamus realises he can’t afford to pass out from the pain, so his hands scramble around looking for something to use, and he grabs his Celtic Cross necklace that he left in the corner earlier, and without hesitation, jabs it right at Cena’s face. Cena holds his forehead and rolls off of Sheamus, his face on the mat. Sheamus is lying, severely damaged on the canvas as Cena lays there face down. The referee begins to count out both of them.

1….

2….

3….

4….

5….

Sheamus stands up.

6…

7….

Cena gets up, but the camera can now clearly make out that the leader of the Chain Gang is a bloody mess, as it drips from his forehead down onto the canvas and after a few seconds, he is wearing the proverbial crimson mask. The Great White smells blood in water as he pushes Cena over onto his back and starts landing unprotected to the wound on the forehead of Cena. Sheamus’ hand is soon stained with the blood of Cena, as Sheamus rolls out of the ring and once again, pulls up the ring skirt and finds a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. Cena has rolled out of the ring, holding onto the ring apron, and starts back away from Sheamus towards the corner of the ring barrier.

JR: Oh my god….that baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, if Sheamus were to use that there’s no telling what it would do to Cena’s face.

Booker T: It’d grate it like cheese, JR!

Sheamus roars out and comes running at Cena with it held high over his head, but Cena reacts too quickly and kicks him right in the testicles. Sheamus doubles over in pain holding his cajones, as Cena, using all the strength he can muster, sticks Sheamus inbetween his legs, and picks him up for a powerbomb. But instead of hitting him onto the concrete, Cena runs right towards the ring barricade, and using all of his strength, powerbombs Sheamus through it. Various fans and security dive out of the way, as the majority of the crowd ohhhh. The referee looks shocked as he counts them out regardless.

JR: BAH GAWD! Did you seek that Booker?! A powerbomb through the barricade!

Booker T: Dawg, what did I tell ya? This one is gone be off the chain!

1….

2….

3…

4….

5….

6….

Cena stands up.

7…

8…

Sheamus stands up. Cena is leaning against the barricade, his blood now staining the concrete, as he tries to get away from Sheamus. The Celtic Warrior follows him and clubs him in the back where the wounds there are still opening up. Sheamus, unharmed in comparison to Cena, beats his chest and spreads his arms for the crowd. But what he doesn’t notice when Cena is on one knee is he detaches the belt buckle from his belt, and as Sheamus approaches, he turns around and clocks him right in the face with it! Sheamus stumbles back holding his face, as Cena continues up the aisle towards the stage, where a large model of a tank is to fit the name “Invasion”. A spotlight shines on the tank from the side, just off the stage.

JR: Cena, wisely hitting Sheamus with that belt buckle. If we can get a shot of Sheamus’ face..

Booker T: Oh man, dawg, looks like the human jar of mayonnaise is now a ketchup surprise.

JR looks at Booker weirdly as we get a shot of Sheamus’ face, and he is indeed bleeding from his head. Sheamus holds his head in pain before he follows Cena up the ramp onto the stage. Cena is leaning against the model Tank, his blood dripping onto the camo paint turning it red. Sheamus readies himself, and dives at Cena as he turns around looking for a Brogue Kick, but Cena ducks, and as Sheamus turns around he runs at him, but Sheamus sidesteps him and smacks Cena’s face right into the gun barrel of the tank! The barrel moves slightly as Sheamus falls over onto his back. The ref counts him out.

1….

2….

3…..

4….

5…..

Cena decides that he hasn’t hurt Sheamus enough to be content, and he picks him up to his feet and smacks him off the side of the tank, stunning the Celtic Warrior. Sheamus stumbles back to the end of the stage, and has the werewithall to jump down from it and land on his feet, as Cena shakes his head, and the crowd are booing. Sheamus falls to the one knee as Cena comes over and DDT’s him to the floor. Cena once again picks up Sheamus, but this time onto his shoulders. Cena has Sheamus in position, and looks over at the electrical equipment at the back of the arena. He points to it with his index finger, and the crowds’ boos intensify as he strolls towards it with Sheamus on his shoulders.

JR: Oh god no…what is Cena thinking? Oh my god, no, you can’t do that!

Booker T: Cena has to go to all new lengths to put down Sheamus!

Cena gets close to the barrier blocking the electrical equipment from him, and smiles before getting at the right angle to throw Sheamus. Before he can, though, Sheamus quickly lands a barrage of side elbows to his temple, Sheamus leaps off and hits him with a Brogue Kick! Cena falls against the barrier, but doesn’t go through it as Sheamus looks to change that. Quick as he can, Sheamus hoists Cena up onto his shoulders for the High Cross, and lets out a primal roar as he runs towards the barrier! Sheamus falls forward onto his stomach as he tosses Cena into the electrical equipment! The referee counts!

1….

2….

3….

4…..

5…..

6….

7….

8….

9…..

10….

Your winner at 29:34, and STILL Hardcore Champion: SHEAMUS!

sheamus_84167.png

JR: My god, Booker, what a contest. But at the end the durability and resilience of Sheamus shines through.

Booker T: And we ain't even finished, JR!

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Um....how the hell did a bot get access to staff?

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian