CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
By the way if anyone hates the idea feel free to say it. I am just giving this out as an idea I had and I am open to criticism.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I don't, I actually like it.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I'm with Rock on this one, I think it's genuinely a good idea. Albeit one that needs to be properly handled, otherwise it won't go too well.

awesome miz

Reaction score
This idea is great. I talked with Andrew about that already... And I think another show should really help...

But I wanna say, that I told to Andrew and he absolutely agreed, that after Starrcade, there must be one huge show, that will be something like test show for everybody. Cause right now, there are too many inactive users... So everybody gonna have match and if somebody will not post and don't say to someone from staff before and have some normal reason, he'll be cut off.... If you understand what I mean...

It would be tough for writers, but just little matches and I think there's no problem with it. what you think?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I do think that it will be good to cut inactive users and find out what the proper roster is. Then it can go from there and once more members see how could CWF is they will join in big numbers. Organising the roster is something that will have to be done first to see if there is even enough characters to cover two shows.

I like the idea of having a tag team division but if it isn't working then having two members team up their characters would be fine.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
A little off-topic.. Troy you ever considered joining CWF? I'm sure you could pull off a great char.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am not good at feds. I did one properly once and it was an RP thread but it takes me forever to write the Promos and I just don't have the time. Prefer to watch it from a distance.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Troy that is the best god damn idea you've ever ever ever produced.

A 2nd brand would be seriously sweet, I am so up for that idea. After all EoR did want a 2nd fed, why not allow him to run the 2nd show? I'm sure we can work on agreement (Drafts and such) or however you had it in mind but I really love the idea Troy and I believe this way CWF is saved and there won't be bitching at all.

Everyone on the roster is active there is no cuts to be made at all.

Ellis rejoined as Cody Rhodes
Lewb switched Cena to Batista

They are the latest changes and Rock is right about Tag Teams being scrapped. Albo PM'd me just before telling me he wants to drop the tag team, I was thinking of a 3rd tier title but that won't be needed if we have two shows.

Troy - I say the 2nd brand will work, we have the writers and 8 people on each shows or so can work.

That's 4 matches per show literally.

Also:

Having two people team up for a tag (even if they pick a character to do it with) was something I considered and a few members actually pitched that idea to me, that could honestly work as well.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Yeah tag teams aren't exactly going as I had planned but I do like a 2nd brand idea.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I still like the idea of tags. Like I said before I wont allow second characters except for tag teams. If people want a second character they can have a tag team (and not one that includes two massive names a proper tag team) otherwise they can just have one singles guy.

With the roster split I guess the staff can group the wrestlers into divisions to ensure that there is an equal distribution of maineventers and midcarders etc.

It seems like everyone is on board so I will start talking to others that wanted to write.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
MY NAME IS FINLAY AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!

titntron.gif

The fans begin to boo loudly as Finlay, the number one contender to the CWF Championship, makes his way down to ringside.

JR: This man absolutely disgusts me, Joey. He's turned his back on everyone who has ever supported him and, for what?

Styles: Well, Finlay claims to have been let down by his fans and blamed them for keeping him down.

As Finlay makes it into the ring, a familiar theme hits the PA.

2107274_o.gif

CM Punk, who is gaining more and more popularity with the fans, emerges from the back to a mixed reaction, mostly cheers though. Punk walks down the ramp with his eyes focused solely on Finlay.

JR: CM Punk, perhaps the CWF's best all-around competitor.

Styles: Whether you like him or you don't, you have to give the devil his due. CM Punk is a hell of a wrestler.

Punk and Finlay stare at each other from across the ring. The bell sounds and they lock up. Finlay gets the upper hand and puts Punk into a headlock. Finlay then hits a headlock take down and Finlay has Punk on the ground in a choke hold. Punk locks his legs around Finlay's head and Finlay kips up. Both men make it to their feet at the same time. Punk grabs Finlay and whips him into the ropes and catches him with a dropkick on the rebound. Punk goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Finlay kicks out at 2. Punk lifts Finlay up and goes for the GTS. Finlay slips behind Punk and pushes him into the ropes. As Punk backs back up, Finlay connects with a club to Punk's back. Punk falls to the mat as Finlay mocks Punk by doing his Straight Edge hand cross. The fans are booing loudly.

JR: Finlay adding insult to injury.

Styles: You know, Finlay, as good of a competitor as he is, he is one major douche.

Finlay grabs Punk to his feet and hits a big suplex onto the Second City Saint. Finlay goes for a cover.

KICK OUT!

Punk kicks out. Finlay mounts Punk and starts assaulting him with a series of right hands. The referee finally gets Finlay off of him and, after he does, Finlay starts stomping away at Punk. Punk, somehow, gathers strength and grabs Finlay's foot and hurls him backward to the mat. Punk then mounts Finlay and starts pounding away at the Irishman. Punk lifts Finlay up and whips him into the corner. Punk runs and hits a Shining Wizard/Bulldog combo. Punk then makes a cover.

KICK OUT!

JR: What a back and forth match-up we have on our hands!

Styles: And not to mention very physical!

Punk beats on the mat in frustration. Punk goes to lift Finlay but Finlay is playing possum and traps Punk in a small package.

KICK OUT!!

Finlay is in disbelief. He can't believe his eyes. That's when Finlay shouts “NOW!â€￾ and, as he does, Hornswoggle pops out from beneath the ring with a shillelagh. He slides it into the ring and climbs onto the apron and starts distracting the referee.

JR: Now, what the hell is this?!

As Hornswoggle has the referee distracted, Finlay cracks CM Punk over the head with the shillelagh.

Styles: This isn't right at all!

JR: Wait! Wait! HERE COMES THE ROCK!!!

As Finlay goes t pin Punk, The Rock runs down the ramp and into the ring. Finlay turns around and is met with a few right hands courtesy of the CWF Champion. Finlay tries to retaliate but Rock traps him in position and hits a Rock Bottom onto Finlay.

rock-bottom.jpg

Rock then drags Punk over Finlay as he slides out of the ring. Hornswoggle is still distracting the referee as Rock grabs him and yanks him off the apron and shoves him into the ring steps. The referee notices Punk pinning Finlay and counts the pin.

3!!!

YOUR WINNER @ 10:21 CM PUNK!!!!!

IMG01281-20110717-2207-1024x768.jpg

JR: The Rock has just cost Finlay the match here tonight! Finlay getting his just desserts as far as I'm concerned!

Styles: You got that right, JR. Finlay had this coming.

The Rock walks back up the ramp as is Punk all the while Finlay is trying to pull himself off the mat, glaring angrily at The Rock. Rock stops at the top of the ramp and gives Finlay the People's Eyebrow.

1303512461227.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
We go outside where the fans are in a huddle waiting on line for something. The camera finally gets a good view and they see Edge signing autographs.

Todd Grisham:As you can see here, we have the returning Rated R Superstar. Edge is back in CWF as he signing autographs for the kids. Edge isn't scheduled to compete tonight, but he is making his time productive. We will do our best to get footage of this and get a few words from Edge.

We finally get a view with Edge, as he is talking to two fine young looking ladies.

1hc9wy.jpg

Elena: Edge I am honestly so honored to meet you. I remember literally yelling when you came back to CWF then returning again. You are so much of a better performer than Cena, please shut up that wanna bee Eminem up.

Samantha: Yes Edge, please I have been waiting so long to see you come back again. You won my heart over when you speared Jeff Hardy off the ladder and not to mention, your the hottest guy out there. You really need to consider doing some show or even a movie about yourself.

Edge: Ladies I thank you for the support and will see about that. I have movie star looks and I have helluva lot more charisma than most actors out there these days. Hell I would be one of the biggest stars on Hollywood. If Kayne West did to me what he did to Taylor Swift, he would have had two black eyes and more than just a hangover that day. But for now, my duty is here in CWF and to continue to run the show. You know I.....

Todd Grisham: Hey Edge I was just wondering if I can talk to...

Edge gives him a really dirty look and is annoyed.

Edge: Hey jackass would you mind...god how do you have a job? Excuse me ladies, let me deal with this guy. To all of you waiting, give me ten minutes I will be back.

Todd Grisham: Edge we all know your doing something special, but I just want to ask a few questions? Are you 100%?

Edge: Todd I haven't been 100% in a long time and I am still not. That being said, I am doing much better and I am ready to continue kicking ass. You see I always hated John Cena from the day I met him. He thinks he is some big promoter that can do it all just because he has some cheesy smile and big muscles. Well I hate to break it to ya John, nobody gives a crap about ya and you still can't wrestle. You see when I came to CWF, John realized that he saw a major threat in me. He just got pinned by The Rock in the title match then realized I was back and that I was capable of taking his spot. That is why he tried to end my career, but you can't John. I don't know I have been put down several times yet I can't be kept down. Not even you John thinking your some gangster giving me some street mugging. I am bigger than your thug culture, hell John I am IMMORTAL!!

Todd Grisham: Edge you seem anxious for this Sunday. But there hasn't been much sign of Cena. What do you think he's doing?

Edge smiles and gives Todd a funny look.

10gl6pz.jpg

Edge: Ah John is probably locked in some room talking to himself. Maybe he found god and is asking forgiveness. John is regretting that he ever planned on messing with me. Because you know what pissed me off is how much of a snake that bastard is. You see my good buddy John Morrison was with the production booth a few weeks ago. He saw that in the programming was supposed to be a clip of my interview with Jim Ross with me in a hospital. He saw the clip in the back and was excited to see it. A few moments later John Cena came in and started yelling how he wants more time. Security eventually got him out after Cena threw some things around. I watch the show that week and my thing with JR isn't on. That really gets to me because I love JR to death and it sickens me. John is nothing more than an attention whore. He's always been one taking away from people's time. It's going to be the last time he does to me after Sunday. John is coming into my backyard, tables, ladders, and chairs. It's where it's my playground where I dish out pain in three different ways. I have won ladder matches and know how to use ladders. I have speared Mick Foley through a burning table. Then of course, who else is better with chairs than the good old E & C tag team. You got one more question buddy.

Todd Grisham: Well Edge you answered everything, I wish you luck Sunday as does everyone.

Edge: Thank you Todd, now go back to finding ways not to interrupt people when talking to beautiful women

Edge walks out of the room back where the autograph signing is at.

Edge: Alright no worries I am back everyone, we got some more time so come on down!!

Edge sits back down as we head back to the ring.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
NOW LISTEN! THIS AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE!

john-morrison-o.gif

The crowd comes alive as “The Monday Night Delightâ€￾ John Morrison emerges in front of this sold-out crowd. He comes out doing his usual slow-motion routine. Afterwards, he marches towards the ring as the Cell is being lowered.

JR: In what is possibly our biggest main event here on Monday Night WAR, we have John Morrison vs Christian in a Hell in a Cell match!

Styles: This is sure to be.....ummmm.....to steal your line partner.....a slobber-knocker!

GO!

christian-titantron-2011-o.gif

The crowd starts boo-ing loudly as Christian makes his way down to ringside.

JR: This man, as much as it pains me to say, has been on a roll lately.

Styles: You don't have to like him but you have to respect him.

Christian joins Morrison in the ring as the referees lock the door behind him. The bell sounds and we're underway. Both men lock up and Christian backs Morrison into the corner. Christian connects with a few body punches until Morrison lets up. Christian whips Morrison into the opposite corner and then hits a big clothesline onto him. Morrison crumples to the mat and Christian starts stomping away at the Shaman of Sexy. Christian lifts Morrison up and tries to go for the Killswitch but Morrison counters and shoves Christian over the top rope to the mat below.

JR: Morrison not to be counted out in this one.

Styles: Oh, absolutely JR. What a tenacious and resilient superstar John Morrison is.

Morrison goes to the outside and lifts Christian up. He grabs Christian and starts smashing his face into the cage. Christian falls to the mat and Morrison has a crazy look in his eyes.

Styles: Morrison looks to have unleashed a side of him we have never seen in CWF.

JR: Morrison being absolutely ruthless in this match-up. The Hell in a Cell does that to people.

Morrison grabs Christian but Christian grabs Morrison's tights and shoves him forward into the cage. Christian grabs the steel steps and hits Morrison right between the eyes with them. He grabs Morrison and hits a suplex onto the bottom half of the ring steps. Morrison screams in pain.

JR: Talk about a vicious side, look at Christian here.

Styles: Yeah, but what else is new? This is a man who has tried on several occasions to take Randy Orton out.

Christian shoves Morrison back into the ring and covers him.

KICK OUT!

Christian can't believe it. He runs over to the referee and begins to argue with him. Christian has enough and shoves the referee. The referee takes offense and shoves Christian back. As he does, Morrison grabs him in a school boy pin.

KICK OUT!

JR: What a match thus far!

Styles: You're not lying, JR!

Morrison gets up and decides to go for the Moonlight Drive but, as he does, Christian grabs the ropes and Morrison crashes and burns on the mat. Christian then goes up top and hits Morrison with a frog splash. Christian goes for another cover.

KICK OUT!

As Christian gets to his feet, he acts as if he's had enough and picks Morrison up and goes for another Killswitch. As he tries, Morrison kicks his feet out in front and uses his momentum to send Christian sailing across the ring. Morrison takes advantage and uses this time to hit a little bit of Starship Pain. He then goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Styles: OH MY GOD! Christian just kicked out of Starship Pain!

JR: I can't believe my eyes!

Morrison is in disbelief as well. As Morrison goes to pick Christian up, the ring mat starts to split and a big hole emerges in the center of the ring. As Morrison notices, Big Show crawls out from the hole.

Styles: JR! IT'S THE BIG SHOW!

JR: What is that son of a bitch doing here?!

Big Show climbs out of the hole as Morrison goes on the attack. Big Show has enough and delivers a knockout punch. Christian then crawls over Morrison.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 20:12 CHRISTIAN!

Christian-debuts-on-ECW-110209b_crop_358x243.jpg

Christian and Big Show continue to attack Morrison as the Cell is being raised. Then, all of a sudden, Randy Orton runs down to the ring.

JR: HERE COMES THE VIPER!

As Orton slides into the ring, Christian retreats away. Show tries to give the knockout punch to Orton but Orton ducks under. As Show turns around, Orton hits him with the RKO. Orton then sizes Show up and looks Christian in the eye who looks on from the ramp. Orton then punts Big Show right in the skull as Christian witnesses in horror. Orton scales the top rope and screams at Christian “RETRIBUTION WILL BE MINE!â€￾

END SHOW​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alright...

I have one thing, I want the PPV up on Sunday and after that I will book a small show or something. If you announce the 2nd show, we'll do some sort of draft included with the show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll write Orton/Rock once I get home.

So like 6 hours or so.

I might as well cover the rest of the show if it isn't here when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.