CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Seriously children. If you can't play nicely with your toys, it will be taken away from you.

Grow up.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
God damnit. Stop this drama or I will FIRE YOU.

Thread Closed.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't understand why everyone has gone so over the top.

What happened was EoR asked me if he could bring in a second fed and I said no.

Case closed. It is as simple as that yet I get 400 messages from Andrew saying he is frustrated I am bringing in a fed and then I see this from what is supposed to be the fed staff.

FFS all of you are ridiculous in the way you have reacted. Anytime you hear stupid shit like this then all you have to do is contact ME. Send me a pm and I will give you a straight answer everytime. I am the owner so I decide if things like this happen, don't believe what anyone else says just ask me since I am the one that has to approve it.

This was handled poorly by both sides and I am disappointed that no-one, not one of you, came to me and simply asked me in a polite manner what is happening.

Please next time you hear crazy rumours, or if you just have a general question or even just want to chat, just send me a pm and I will give you an answer. I am on nearly every day so you will get a quick answer and I never ignore a pm. I am an honest person and I hate bullshit like this because it goes completely against what WS stands for.

There will be no second fed, most likely ever. One fed is more than enough and everyone can work together. With Killz apparently gone I will start working on finding an owner to over see this because by the way this was handled it is evident CWF needs someone in charge. If Killz was here I am sure this wouldn't have gotten so out of hand.

I will work something out and I have a few ideas in mind how to use the other guys that want to write and these ideas will help make CWF stronger. Give me some time to think it all over and on the weekend I will post my plan and start contacting people.

I know that after people read that last paragraph they will want to know what I have in mind so here is a hint. What would you do with 8 writers in the one fed?

Peace out :cool:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Everything is back to norm and it won't happen again.

Hoov and I have done everything for CWF since Killz went AWOL.

Just saying, what happened over the past 3 days is never to happen again.

Speak to Troy if you have a problem, now that things are looking to get back to normal, Hoov and I would like to continue being head-writers for CWF... No owners but we've brought this up from the ground once Killz left and we've put the shows up constantly on time and kept it alive.

Also, if CWF gets new owners, that's perfectly fine because I screwed up by ranting and that's a consequence for me and we cannot let things get out of hand.

If anybody takes over, I'll be glad to work with them and I'm sure Hoov will too because we've done a lot and we do need someone who can make sure things like this doesn't get out of hand and even if it's me... I will know next time to PM Troy.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
ORDER OF SHOW:

Tag Promo Hassan/Khali

Finlay vs. CM Punk

Miz vs. Kane

Team ROH Promo

Orton vs. The Rock

Promos x 2?

HIAC Match

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I've changed the writing assessments, I won't be back until Monday or Tuesday.

awesome miz

Reaction score
I'm working on big Morrison's promo, so I'll put it here in the evening...

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am fucking livid right now.

I get another pm from Andrew this time saying EoR is favourite to become owner. Whoever fucking started that rumour is a blueberry and anyone that believes it is an idiot. I wish I knew who started it so I can ban them for life from WS.

Read my fucking post above. I never mention anyone and so whoever is spreading this is a liar and I hate liars. I haven't even put much thought into who will be owner, this rumour is a lie. How can it be true when I don't even know what I am going to do.

I want whoever has heard this rumour to post in here who they heard it from because that person is in serious shit.

So close to shutting down this fed and I will shut it down unless I find out who started this rumour. So far all I know is Andrew told me that he heard EoR was favourite so everyone better have answers.

EDIT: Also there should never have been a problem with CWF. EoR, or anyone else, can ask me to start a second fed whenever they want but I will always say no. They way Andrew and some other staff acted caused this issue so you only have yourself to blame for this, it isn't EoR's fault even though he should have only contacted me first.

EDIT 2: Why are people outside of CWF Staff contacting me about whether EoR is owner or not. Why the hell are staff giving this information away to people outisde of staff?

I repeat, I will shut down feds on WS unless I am told who started this rumour.

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
EoR himself Troy. He pretty much started the rumor. But I wanna stay in anonymity that I told who said it. I don't wanna sound like some accuser.

EDIT: Really Troy, it wasn't any of the staff members. It was EoR himself who MSN'd us that you have a 'shortlist' and that he thinks that he is the shortlist pretty much.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Why does everyone believe that? I said earlier that people just need to contact me and stop spreading rumours throughout the members. Seriously keep it to yourselves until you find out the truth from me.

Everyone there is no shortlist and if there was why would I bring in someone from outside to run it? Honestly how much sense would that make.

Lets just end it here. Everyone stop spreading rumours, keep those crazy ideas to yourselves and stop OVER REACTING to everything especially when I told everyone the day before to stop over-reacting.

Everyone move on.

Continue like normal.

Stop believing lies

Just contact me.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Ok. I'm glad it's ok Troy. The Staff promises you we will keep running CWF smoothly and will continue providing win and quality :)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
My idea

Okay obviously once again people over reacted to my post yesterday so here is what my idea was.

My idea was that if there are already 5 writers here and there are three that were looking to write for the other fed, (plus I have heard of another that wants to write), why not look into having two brands? If there are 8 writers it can easily cover two shows and it means that the length of each show can be cut down easing the load on everyone. The roster doesn't need to be huge to have two brands, people just need to realise that all shows don't have to be ridiculously long.

Note I will never agree to second char privileges outside of what it is now. People can have a singles wrestler and if they want more they can add a tag team, no exceptions.

I count 18 singles wrestlers and 7 tag teams. That is a good amount and that could work for two shows. Why not be creative and book all the tag teams on one show or something imaginative like that?

A thread can be made asking to see who is interested in writing and then the writers can be split between each brand. I am ideas in my mind already who would be in charge of those two brands if they existed (dont start spreading rumours because I am not telling anyone my ideas yet).

So does anyone else think that two brands could work? Any ideas on how a roster split could work?

Note this isnt to leave the staff room, don't start rumours about this. Plus this will only happen if a) more writers join and b) the writers are behind two brands and a good way to split the roster is thought of.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well, I think Andrew would have responded to this, but since he's out till Tuesday, I'll tell you what me 'n Andrew were talking about.

Well since no-one really showed interest towards the tag team concept, we were thinking to actually scrap the Tag Team championship and introduce the 3rd tier title. However, tag matches would still happen, but in the Person and Person vs Person and Person concept, if you know what I mean.

I'm all for the two brands.. let's say introduce them after Starrcade? It would be awesome and it would attract more people to join CWF which would be awesome. People like when they see more brands. Shows don't have to be huge, but I don't know how we would run with 2 rosters with 9 guys, I don't know if people would like it, but I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.