CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Sting vs. Kane is happening at Starrcade.

Dresdon said he doesn't want to cash in just yet.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
That actually works because I was gonna suggest him not cashing in yet. Let's save it till the end of the year when everyone has forgotten about it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Dresden has ideas for his MITB, come on MSN.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;lqrlqgRalBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrlqgRalBY[/video]

*Hassan and Khalis theme hits the arena and the crowd immediately boo, On stage Hassan walks out wearing a suit as Davari comes out next to him wearing the same. Khali emerges to Hassans right wearing his normal ring gear, Hassan looks out at the crowd as he lifts his microphone up*

051.jpg

Muhammed Hassan:

This? This is the reception that we get? And why is that? It is because no matter where we go in this country whether it be my hometown of Detroit Michigan or here in New Jersey, there will always be racial bigotry and tyranny against my people. It is now 2011 and yet I am still looked upon with open stares whenever I board a plane, and not just there but Khosrow and Myself cannot walk down the street without getting looks of disgust from you half witted and ignorant people. But now that I am here in CWF finally getting an opportunity after my first one being taken away years ago, I can now beat the respect out of your heros. And show once and for all that I am NOT a second class citizen, and with that in mind since last week people have asked why and how this man ended up teaming with me.

*Hassan places his hand on Khalis shoulder as Khali simply stares out at the people from the stage*

Well it is quite simple, This man has been treated unfairly and unjust. This man here was ignored by CWF simply for the way he looks just like I was, The Great Khali is not of Arab decent of course he is from India. But that does not take away the fact that because you people don’t like the way he looks don’t like his size and don’t like his ability to dominate with otherwise simple moves he is treated like a nobody. This man can turn a normal punch into a bone crushing boulder thrown to the skull, this man right here can make a simply slam a 50 foot drop from a skyscraper, And because of this he has no need to do any different. He doesn’t need flashy moves, or big exciting jumps, because he can beat anyone with just the basics. Oh no but because you people think dominance means that he can’t wrestler you boo him, you boo him out of the building and chant your idiotic chants of “you Can’t Wrestle†well neither can any of you because you are paying money to sit on you’re lazy bloated asses to watch us.

*The crowd boos very loudly to the point that Hassan must lower his mic as he isn’t even being heard anymore over the boos, Muhammed just puts an angry look on his face as he waits for them to quiet down enough for him to speak once more*

The Reason The Great Khali is with me is because he is discriminated against by you “fans†just like Khosrow and I are discriminated against by everyone in this country. You people, you generalize us. And because of that we are humiliated publicly and are expected to live with it, well we are tired of being shown this disrespect. Just like last week we aer going to do something about it, and now here in CWF we shall show that we are not to be humiliated, we are Not to be treated in the unjust manner in which we have had to live for years, We Are Here to get the Respect We deserve. We have the talent and ability to put down any and all challengers but because of the yellow underbelly of this country we are not given the chance to show it. Well Now that we do, everyone will see us for what we truly are...Better. And if any tag team or anyone else for that matter decided that they do not want to give us our respect, then we Will BEAT It out of anyone who gets in our way.

*Hassan hands the microphone to Davari*

Davari:

الكبير خليل، وحسن الكبرى ، وهذان هنا للحصول على ما حرموا منها لسنوات. ولكن الآن ونحن هنا لمرة واحدة للجميع الحصول على الاعتراف والاحترام الذي نستحقه، و-

‏the boos from the crowd have gotten so loud Davaris yells are drowned out, Hassan places a hand on Davaris shoulder and tells him to stop. He gets the microphone

Hassan:

‏I Demand you people sit down and shut your mouths, this man is trying to speak. Just because you ignorant people don’t know any other language does not mean you will be disrespectful to this man.

*The crowd boos even louder and Hassan just gets angrier, he tells something to Davari and Davari nods his head and walks to the back, Hassan turns to Khali and motions to the back. Khali steps back through the curtain as Hassan takes a step back still looking out at the crowd*

at Retribution, all of you will finally learn how to shut up. Once we hold the Tag Team Championship high above our heads.

*Hassan looks down and spits down at the ground before leaving to the back*

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The cameras open up with four people running down a corridor. They turn the corner and all stop in shock, and as the cameraman catches up, John Cena is on the floor, out cold, with blood dripping from the back of his head.

images

Two of the people tend to Cena, as one of the others goes to find the medical workers in the arena. People want to walk past but are being stopped by the other man. The camera pans out and looks at Cena again with the trail of blood becoming more of a pool.

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD... John Cena has been taken out? Who is behind this?!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The cameras roll from out in the parking lot, where an ambulance has made its way to the arena, and John Cena is being rolled down a long corridor on a stretcher. There are EMT's holding his head off the board while he's rolled to the ambulance. A few superstars look on from the locker room as he is hoisted onto the ambulance and as the doors shut everyone is left with questions. Who done this to John Cena? Will John Cena be back any time soon? Will John Cena ever come back at all???

Jim Ross: This isn't looking pretty at all, this is serious stuff...

The titan-tron goes pitch black, and a few shudders of light burst through the sides before ultimately going back to nothing, then a distorted voice plays around the whole arena.

???: You all thought this show was sorted right? You all thought it was comfortable here. Nice here. You thought that everybody had their place in this company and that everything is complete. CWF was in it's epitome of happiness.

A big white "thumbs up" sign appears on the titan tron.

tumblr_l78rgiWF2p1qcdx51.png

???: You.....

Thought.....

Wrong!

On the tone of wrong, the thumbs up turns down, and a roar of the likes has never been heard in CWF rip through the PA.

I WALK ALOOOOOOONE!

The new famous music hits and everybody cheers to start for the arrival in the company of Dave Batista! He walks out onto the apron with sunglasses on and looks into the crowd showing no emotion whatsoever.

images

Batista walks a little down the ramp before stopping and performing his turret imitation as the fireworks go off behind him. He pumps his chest before throwing his arm in the air at the same time as the last pyro and smirks as he walks towards the ring. Fans are still cheering the new arrival ash he gets in the ring and requests a microphone. He stands in the middle of the ring with Batista chants going and he cuts them all in literally a few words.

wwe-batista-cool-looks-in-black-shirt-and-sunglasses.jpg

The Animal, Batista: All of you shut up, now where's my spotlight?!

The chants instantly turn into boos as a big bright spotlight shines in the ring, and all other lights are turned off. He was about to talk.... but then he takes his sunglasses off and leaves the ring. He picks up a steel chair and throws it in the ring before slowly strutting back up the steps and in the squared circle once again. He sets the chair up in the spotlight and sits down. The heat gathering for Batista making the fans wait is phenomenal.

btm-spotlight.jpg

The Animal, Batista: This.... is my spotlight. My very own spotlight. I asked for it, and in my years of professional wrestling, I've earned it. It's a symbol don't you think. The only thing that anybody in here can see right now, is me. You can't see your best friend right beside you, you can't see your mother, or father who paid for your tickets kids, you can't see The Rock, or Finlay, or CM Punk out here. No. It's just me. It's always been me! Even before I got here, it was always about me, it's just none of you didn't know it yet. I have watched from day one. From day one, when John Cena won the Intercontinental Championship, I was watching, and waiting to see when was my time to come. When was my time to take the place that was rightfully mine, in the spotlight of the CWF. And that's why I chose John Cena. He was the first champion here! And if he weren't the first champion, he would have been in for a shout at the main championship. He was the man around here, not many people liked him but he was the man. But recently, hes lost his step. His game has dropped and he was losing left, right and center. So John, when you watch this back after coming out of your concussed state, I just want you to know. When I Batista Bombed you onto that concrete out there, I was doing you a favor. I was doing it for you. You may not see that now, but when you see exactly what I do to everybody left here.... you are going to thank me one day John. You may ring me up, you may come see me. But you will... I know you will thank me for this.

I'm not finished timekeeper, you keep hugging that bell all you want, this is my time. I don't care about you, I don't care about this Hell in a Cell that's about to drop around the ring, nor do I care about the superstars.... if you can call them that.... that are waiting to do battle inside it. This is my spotlight, and no-one, and I mean, no-one is going to come and stand in my spotlight. I....

Batista gets interrupted by Tazz's music.

Tazz: You want a spotlight? Well, seeing you took out John Cena and he was supposed to be facing Edge... That's your partner at Retribution.

Tazz leaves as we go to commercial.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Effect of Raven - Conversation ...

Uživatel lukáš málek říká
you are real dick
you think you can fuck with us huh
?
Uživatel MeeP MeePâ„¢ říká
ease up kiddo
you lied to us
lieed?
you barely understand me half the time
you said you talk with Andrew and he agreed
that you gonna promote
CWF and he gonna promote your creepy fed
but that's not true
oh really?
My creepy fed, you do know, I could easily take over CWF and hand all of your jobs right?
Go on
try it you idiot
Let me show how big boy you are
why you calling me out
you barely understand english
you pretty much mistranslate everything you say
and? You think I gonna kill myself after that? I still way better than you cause at least, I'm not a lier
I maybe don't perfectly know english but I wasn't fired and toke out every single fed I was in
you better chill the hell out and learn why i walked on UCW before spouting your mouths cause i was save people's asses from itchweed.
maybe
but that don't change the fact that you was lying to us
and I ask you why ?
you settle down kid while I talk to Lub about wtf is going on, because he's the rational one of the lot of ya.
Why you lied ?
huh ?
i haven't lied you pilluck
oh really ?
Andrew told something else
andrew said this when
look at the time he said it
before raging
first you told us that Troy don't see that 2nd fed need to come on WS....
and you told that Andrew agreed with fed
yes he did
want me to go get the convo to prove it
That's not fucking true
he showed us history
you want me to show you then
cause andrew manipulates the truth
read that kid.
"Troy - Ignorovat PM , mluvila s eor A já říkám . . . Přiveďte 2nd Fed !"
I understand
But I don't trust..
why would Andrew lie to me
?
don't trust me, or don't trust andrew
Because Andrew, is scared of me
whenever andrew gets kicked out of a headwriting position, I take over and fix the problem.
hey hey ok...
but tell me one thing
why I lost to Rev?
i got fired.
i dont know.
itchweed, lk and sbs fix matches
fuck they said you wrote tha match
the
sorry but dont jump to conclusions
fuck
now I see everybody's lying to me
who I can trust now
not everyone
ok, so sorry
im sure some of its a miss translation
sorry, i told something badly probably
But I really don't know who lied me and who not lol
ill be honest, Andrew lies.
Bro, tbfh I don't know..... I trust Andrew more, but if you're saying he's a lier, I will not take care about this anymore...
i dunno lol... i got bored of fed drama when Itch began fixing matches with LK... Hense why i wanted my own fed.
wait
it's not only cause of Itch that I lost tag title ?
But I lost X-Division title cause of him as well ?
Itch is fixing matches left right and centre
that motherfucker
after SD
hense why i got fired because i tried changing the result of the Show/ Batista vs Punk/ Orton match
I'm leaving
Lub, Prodigy are getting screwed.
Lil Jimmy is getting screwed.
me getting push
why ?
Why I'm now in main event for three weeks in a row..
cause you'll an easy lost
they didn't saw my new tt
if I lose after that
so your getting put in the main event so people can beat you to make themselves look good
I will be only in CWF

ANDREW! THAT MOTHERFUCKER STILL CONTINUE WITH FUCKING WITH OUR PEOPLE! SEND THAT BITCH TO HELL!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Sigh....Gone for 2 weeks, 2 new people get "hired" and all sorts of drama is starting now. I'm going to talk to EoR before stating my opinions, but from first glance, looks like you started it. Hard to read cause its all screwed up anyways...

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If this efed shit continues to start tension on this site, the feds will be shut down.

It's a fucking efed, it's not important and shouldn't be taken so goddamn serious.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'll actually back you Deezy. I'm tired of these guys acting like it's their life. Grow the hell up. I know I used to be like that, but seriously. Come on.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Okay, after talking with EoR, I have to say I'm on his side 100 %. From what he told me, what I take as the truth as me and EoR have head wrote before, and I respect the guy, he did nothing wrong, and even offered to help. Nothing about him screwing CWF in any way. Just grow up, ignore him, and focus on doing what your here for, and thats to shut your mouth, and write the matches your booked for.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I'm not part of this situation, but you guys may be judging too quickly, that Awesome Miz's words are Andrew's. Now Miz, it does seem like you started it, and Andrew hasn't even posted yet, lets let him give his take on it before we make any judgement. And I do agree, this is taking it a bit too seriously.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Ok to be quite honest I have no idea what's going on with this EoR drama but my 2 cents is this: Shut the Fuck Up. This makes my head hurt trying to fathom this situation. From what I've heard this is being blown way out of proportions. As a head writer and whatnot of CWF I find it very embarrassing that this is going down like this. It needs to be dropped RIGHT NOW. I've had my fair share of butting heads with the guy but this is ridiculous. As Barney Fife would say, "Nip it in the bud!"

awesome miz

Reaction score
OK, so let me explain to you, why I was angry on him... It's cause he lied to all of us and made us look like idiots.... Then when I asked him why he lied he never told me.... So I write this to him... I wasn't one that started this... He is...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Miz, I'm not interested in who started it, he said-she said childish reasons. What I'm interested in is for this drama to STOP. It makes CWF look like a rinky-dink operation which it most certainly is not. If you have your problems with EoR that is your business but don't drag CWF into it. As far as I'm concerned, CWF goes on with business as usual and this ends now. Not to bash you or anything I just want to maintain the integrity of this e-fed and brand because I believe in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.