• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
:heston

ok so you know how USUALLY after even ONE night, scum have a pretty decent idea where the sk might be right? Poyser will tell you, he figured me out in EXACTLY THAT. since they'd have flips, kill selections, etc at their disposal. with me so far? great! Now, as scum, how would I have know sky was the sk? I would not. Therefor, it's quite clear the push was genuine, else as scum I'd be actively pushing someone I thought would flip town.

So explain to me how lynching someone who looks sketchy a.f, and flips non-town, doesn't give you any sort of cred.

this is pants

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Yes, I haven’t been forensically going through his posts, but I massively favour his over say, yours
Some elaboration would be grand. What have you liked? What have you disliked about me other than some bizarre theory about why I randomly decided to draw your attention?

Ace

Weirdly I read Jeff town off of this because there is no way he'd be saying such bullshit and tying himself into such knots as maf.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Why not actively push someone who will flip town?? Who else are you going to push day one? As if you'll ever know sk on day 1.... are you saying all maf will only go for busses or their almost impossible sk read?
Your logic is shit.

Generally speaking, mafia does not need to actively push town on d1, no. why the hell would they when it would be much more sensible to let town trip over themselves. why would you expose yourself so glaringly?

Also, do yourself a favour. Go see what happened to me when I was scum and pushed town (sky, ironically) hard :heston

I see you missed my point completely about the sk, I never implied the bolded part whatsoever.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
One Less Threat To The Establishment...

Earl Christopher had been walking along a long and open street, when as soon as he crossed between a scroll depository and a grassy knoll, arrows struck the young Earl dead! People are saying it was but a lone bowman, but others feel that there was a conspiracy against the Earl's life that had succeeded.

@Christian Cage has Died!

Zealous - GOAT Trait Aligned 2x Vigilante

Zealous.png

“Let the heathens suffer under my blade!”

You are passionate in your beliefs, whatever they may be. Nothing any person of opposing faiths can say will ever sway you from your beliefs. You find heathens deplorable and want them dead without much of a second thought. That kind of vigor gives you a thirst for death.

You are the GOAT Trait Aligned 2x Vigilante. Each night, you may choose another player to kill. You are only allowed to shoot twice per game, and any shots that miss are not refunded. You win when all threats to the GOAT Traits have been eliminated.

It is now DAY 2! Day lasts 24 hours or until a lynch is made. With 12 Players left, it requires 7 to lynch.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Generally speaking, mafia does not need to actively push town on d1, no. why the hell would they when it would be much more sensible to let town trip over themselves. why would you expose yourself so glaringly?

Also, do yourself a favour. Go see what happened to me when I was scum and pushed town (sky, ironically) hard :heston

I see you missed my point completely about the sk, I never implied the bolded part whatsoever.
So you.... wouldn’t actively push town on D1? And you’d just sit back and hope nobody notices you’re not pushing stuff like you usually would, huh?

Yeah I buy it maybe I was wrong

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Don’t really wanna rush the tweet lynch but pretty sure that’s where I’m going today?

Like for scum to block and kill tweet then they’d have to have been worried about where he’s shooting and I’d say only smark and tweet really qualify :draper2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The problem here is I'd suspect they blocked Chris no matter who he was shooting as a precaution and to create WIFOM.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
To be 100% fair, I do agree with Poyser's assessment at least. I wasn't really expecting them to block and kill, which would lead me to believe they feared the shot bad enough

Status
Not open for further replies.