Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
not sure I compute. Can you perhaps rephrase so I can answer this properly?
One of the major excuses tweet gave for lynching sky in the end was that if sky was scum he could clear smark. It seems super transparent since tweet as scum would obviously know that’s not gonna happen and can continue pushing smark. It’s just weird that you don’t find this interesting at all that tweet would hang his hat on that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
One of the major excuses tweet gave for lynching sky in the end was that if sky was scum he could clear smark. It seems super transparent since tweet as scum would obviously know that’s not gonna happen and can continue pushing smark. It’s just weird that you don’t find this interesting at all that tweet would hang his hat on that

ok well, that's something I obviously missed/didn't consider. I don't really have an argument in Tweet's favour there :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:heston just like you’ve been doing all night with your shit posts I guess

how is that any different than any other long ass night phase and im active and bored?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I just don’t really get your progression on tweet which is where the red flag comes. When I asked if Tweet direction is still a thing, you boldly proclaim that it’s YOUR direction. I go to bed saying I’m fine lynching tweet; you’re still happy to. I wake up and you suddenly read him town because he made a couple of posts and shadily pushed smark with some wack nonsense and then you’re using reasons to lynch EV that frankly fucking suck and you should know better.

Tell me why you don’t understand my progression here? Because that’s where you’re playing dumb. I’m a better player than you, so I know I have a point. And yet you’re acting like what I’m saying makes no sense. Do you really think that’s gonna fly?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Are you gonna read anybody town that “starts playing” regardless of whether they’re good or not?

You still haven’t answered which of tweets posts were good, so I can only assume you’re full of shit tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I didn’t really like Odo’s read of jeff just because it actually wasn’t a read at all lol. Just “I’m confident I’ll beat you if you’re scum” which is a bit lame considering he earlier said Jeff was a super easy read??

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s all to say that this is gonna be fucking hilarious if smark is actually scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just don’t really get your progression on tweet which is where the red flag comes. When I asked if Tweet direction is still a thing, you boldly proclaim that it’s YOUR direction. I go to bed saying I’m fine lynching tweet; you’re still happy to. I wake up and you suddenly read him town because he made a couple of posts and shadily pushed smark with some wack nonsense and then you’re using reasons to lynch EV that frankly fucking suck and you should know better.

Tell me why you don’t understand my progression here? Because that’s where you’re playing dumb. I’m a better player than you, so I know I have a point. And yet you’re acting like what I’m saying makes no sense. Do you really think that’s gonna fly?

Then I guess we just have to agree to disagree. I was satisfied with tweet's input at the time, most definitely more so that EV, which was none. I was unsure which way to pick between smark and tweet either, as I could see potential reasons both could be town. I had very lil to no reason to read sky town anymore, and EV made no effort to post. So I made that decision.

You saying you are a better player than me therfor have a point though? You can kindly polish my nob, that's not an argument, that's a flex.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet direction was my direction :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also I didn’t really like Odo’s read of jeff just because it actually wasn’t a read at all lol. Just “I’m confident I’ll beat you if you’re scum” which is a bit lame considering he earlier said Jeff was a super easy read??

I mean the fact that I said I don’t believe he can make 200 posts day 1 and not get rolled by me kinda correlates :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Are you gonna read anybody town that “starts playing” regardless of whether they’re good or not?

You still haven’t answered which of tweets posts were good, so I can only assume you’re full of shit tbh

suit yourself :draper2 I don't really feel the need to do the work and defend myself any further really, as you have 0 backing, and I doubt that changes tomorrow.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
gonna be interes
1597779757757.png
to see who dies tonight

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like, essentially town went my way, and we lynched non town. regardless of your skill, you're not really in a position to call the shots :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Bizarrely the only thing I like about poysers play is that he isn’t trying to cultivate any :pals:

Status
Not open for further replies.