Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ah yes, Poyser suspecting a master plan behind my push on Smark again, I'm absolutely infamous for those sorts of plays so he makes a lot of sense there.

...... :hmm:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ah yes, Poyser suspecting a master plan behind my push on Smark again, I'm absolutely infamous for those sorts of plays so he makes a lot of sense there.

...... :hmm:
In what way did I say it was a master plan? :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean the fact that I said I don’t believe he can make 200 posts day 1 and not get rolled by me kinda correlates :heston
Ye and then you walked it back by saying you haven’t really read them closely

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Christian Cage if you give a shit, you have my full blessing to shoot Poyser's stupid face :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff can you explain to the class why you think I’m scum other than the fact I’m pushing you? What am I trying to do?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff can you explain to the class why you think I’m scum other than the fact I’m pushing you? What am I trying to do?

I mean seems quite obvious to me at least you are trying to setup a mislynch of a strong player :draper2 wouldn't suprise me after you failed to do so last game and resorted to shooting me instead

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ye and then you walked it back by saying you haven’t really read them closely

Yes, I haven’t been forensically going through his posts, but I massively favour his over say, yours

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What are you saying :heston

:heston

ok so you know how USUALLY after even ONE night, scum have a pretty decent idea where the sk might be right? Poyser will tell you, he figured me out in EXACTLY THAT. since they'd have flips, kill selections, etc at their disposal. with me so far? great! Now, as scum, how would I have know sky was the sk? I would not. Therefor, it's quite clear the push was genuine, else as scum I'd be actively pushing someone I thought would flip town.

So explain to me how lynching someone who looks sketchy a.f, and flips non-town, doesn't give you any sort of cred.

Ace

Reaction score

ok so you know how USUALLY after even ONE night, scum have a pretty decent idea where the sk might be right? Poyser will tell you, he figured me out in EXACTLY THAT. since they'd have flips, kill selections, etc at their disposal. with me so far? great! Now, as scum, how would I have know sky was the sk? I would not. Therefor, it's quite clear the push was genuine, else as scum I'd be actively pushing someone I thought would flip town.

So explain to me how lynching someone who looks sketchy a.f, and flips non-town, doesn't give you any sort of cred.
Why not actively push someone who will flip town?? Who else are you going to push day one? As if you'll ever know sk on day 1.... are you saying all maf will only go for busses or their almost impossible sk read?
Your logic is shit.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

I can’t make any sense of this whatsoever. Yes you’d be pushing someone you thought would flip town if you were scum....... how does that make it genuine?

Status
Not open for further replies.