• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Some elaboration would be grand. What have you liked? What have you disliked about me other than some bizarre theory about why I randomly decided to draw your attention?

what was bizarre about the theory? I mean you voted me, made no follow up and no attempt to persuade anyone, but then said I would take priority

it makes 0 sense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
The problem here is I'd suspect they blocked Chris no matter who he was shooting as a precaution and to create WIFOM.
Don’t think you’d really want to stop him shooting town tho if he was heading that way. Especially with the SK dead you need all the town deaths you can get

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
No one is gonna believe me, but I didn't think Chris was actually gonna shoot me as he was trying to get me to play and I finally was.

Kross Rhodes

Don’t think you’d really want to stop him shooting town tho if he was heading that way. Especially with the SK dead you need all the town deaths you can get
There's no guarantee he would shoot town as he didn't give a concrete answer to who he was shooting, yeah?

I can see Tweet doing it, but it can easily just be a in case and then we frame one of the townies he was thinking about.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

I was going to doubt this, but with a 11/3/1 split, thats very anti scum yeah. which means we are now at 9/3. so yeah, they want all the town deaths they need. cant disagree

Poyser

Pathological Liar
what was bizarre about the theory? I mean you voted me, made no follow up and no attempt to persuade anyone, but then said I would take priority

it makes 0 sense
No, this is twisting things. I voted you to see how you and others would react to it because I wasn’t really a fan of your entrance. When you started playing I liked your posts and gave you a town read and just made a comment about despite the rough start I like you.

You then asked me why would I focus on your entrance when “there was so much other stuff going on” and I said you’d take priority over that (even tho I don’t really think there was much else going on at the time). It all makes perfect sense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
that being said, I did tag chris to shoot poyser. but then they could have blocked him for the wifom and more stink on poyser too. :CENA
I was never even slightly worried that he was going to shoot me lol. Why would he? You’re reading me scum based on absolute horseshit

Odo

Avert thine eyes
I’m not putting any stock into the block to frame theory, it’s completely wrong for the game situation

Kross Rhodes

I have no defense for this if you think I'd kill Chris because he might have shot at me, so if this is the direction, lynch me so you can have info on Tweet.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
yeah this is all WIFOM lol. Chris was the only confirmed or to-be confirmed town so seems pretty obvious he'd be the kill choice

Status
Not open for further replies.