Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Right after saying you thought i vibed town?

This boy is no good :heston

I feel good about you, but you’re easy to win me over when you make rational arguments about me. :hayden3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
but yeah, i just reread his posts again. Im a bit concerned anyone would have him anything but null at this point? I don't see where there's much to get a read from?
Didn’t you like the mitch town read when it was tweet that made it? :pogba

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
@Poyser any thoughts on Ace's reaction to my suspicion of him? as someone who's brought the heat to ace two games in a row now I figure you probably have some insights to share?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:pogba

Ok why did tweets post magically make you change your mind from thinking he was scum all day to suddenly not being interested in lynching him and actually thinking he was town?

Explain the progression

I mean he legit started playing and making decent points :draper2 And personally, wasn't getting the alerts. also look at how he reacted to suspicion here vs last game. night and fucking day. last game he had a fucking fit. here he was lazy for a while, granted, which i didn't like. but then he started playing and giving a fuck. It's not overly complicated really.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
but yeah, i just reread his posts again. Im a bit concerned anyone would have him anything but null at this point? I don't see where there's much to get a read from?
throwing tweet's town read of him back in his face felt pretty town to me lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark, the only reason ppl were linking you to sky is clearing you if she had flipped scum (i think thats what some were saying, i forget who exactly, mb tweet?) . so her flipping indy obviously doesnt help you in that regard, and makes the point you just made about still lynching you regardless of EV's flip no based on truth
So tweet pushed that and being scum would know that it means he wouldn’t have to clear smark and you don’t find that interesting?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

CraigPelton

Reaction score
CP FYI if you read my posts I completely missed that you had actually given reasons for your read on me which influenced my reaction to your accusations.
I know. what's your current read on me and why?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So tweet pushed that and being scum would know that it means he wouldn’t have to clear smark and you don’t find that interesting?

not sure I compute. Can you perhaps rephrase so I can answer this properly?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

:bootynods

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you'd ask me this before his unprompted push on me, I'd say no. But that really took me by surprise. Sure some is OMGUS, but I just had a really big issue that of all things that happened and the flip, that would be his initial conclusion. just doesnt really seem to add up sequentially to me if that makes sense.

As i said prior though outside of the other poe suspects im a bit unsure atm, i have more suspicions than town reads atm still i think
:heston

I can’t make sense of anything you’re saying.

You literally just think I’m scum for pushing you lmao it’s embarrassing if you’re actually town. EMBARRASSING

Ace

Reaction score
I know. what's your current read on me and why?
Slight maf. Your posting style feels different to usual. But after realizing I'd missed your posts you fell down the pecking order.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:heston

I can’t make sense of anything you’re saying.

You literally just think I’m scum for pushing you lmao it’s embarrassing if you’re actually town. EMBARRASSING

not really, I was/am genuinely confused by your thought progression, I've made that rather clear. You've then accused me of playing dumb, which is again sillyness, as there's is literally no evidence of this other than in your head cannon.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's as I said, come at me tomorrow if you want. I'll let you know you're gonna get fucking wrecked though :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser any thoughts on Ace's reaction to my suspicion of him? as someone who's brought the heat to ace two games in a row now I figure you probably have some insights to share?
I just brought the heat because I incorrectly thought I could get him lynched

I feel like he always dealt with the heat I brought pretty well and wasn’t intimidated and sussed me back etc. I was thinking it was quite similar? But I’m not really confident on that so if you have any memories of differences then I’m all ears. I’ve not actually played as town with an active ace, and certainly not as scum so I’m not really sure how to read him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean he legit started playing and making decent points :draper2 And personally, wasn't getting the alerts. also look at how he reacted to suspicion here vs last game. night and fucking day. last game he had a fucking fit. here he was lazy for a while, granted, which i didn't like. but then he started playing and giving a fuck. It's not overly complicated really.
What decent points was he making? Be specific. I mean you just went through smarks scum game and said you’re not seeing similarities here and yet that still doesn’t make you revisit your tweet read that you only decided on based off of a handful of posts after thinking he was scum all day? Bit weird

Also his reaction to pressure in this game was fucking horrendous he tried to act like he didn’t give a fuck and then only started trying when I said I was happy to lynch him, and even then he delayed and delayed by making some nonsense post asking me if I thought he said that because he was scared of me :reigns3 what exactly makes you think he handled it well here?

Status
Not open for further replies.