Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
you and poyser have a track record of avoiding me in the thread as scum and just killing me at night

citation needed lmao, only real reason I kill anyone is if I don’t think they can be lynched

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I can't recall a time you've pushed me early when you're scum, if you can then feel free to correct me. I know poyser was very much tip-toe'ing around me his last 2 mafia games

CraigPelton

Reaction score
you guys blend together for me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I can't recall a time you've pushed me early when you're scum, if you can then feel free to correct me. I know poyser was very much tip-toe'ing around me his last 2 mafia games

its not really my style, I lose so often that playing to maximise win chances in this pretty futile

Ultimately I’ll just make what I think the best moves are, as I said, there was a game recently where I said you were dialled in and widely read town, I’d be insane not to get rid of you lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I doubt odo has this interaction with me at night if he's scum so feeling pretty good on him being town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Seems generous tbheston

CraigPelton

Reaction score
it's a risky interaction that could draw power role attention to you

same could be said for me actually
1597774311408.png

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well assuming Chris isn’t one of those pesky scum vigs (and with a split as anti scum as this mixed with a batshit host, it is technically possible), I don’t think he’s gonna shoot me and if some gutless coward wants to cop me night 1 then I’ll be dialling the effort right down lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Chris
Jeff
Tweet
Ace
T'Challa
Odo
Lethal

Poyser
Banez
Smark
Mitch
Alco

I see tweet, smark, and alco as more likely to be town than ace, t'challa and poyser fwiw

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Well assuming Chris isn’t one of those pesky scum vigs (and with a split as anti scum as this mixed with a batshit host, it is technically possible), I don’t think he’s gonna shoot me and if some gutless coward wants to cop me night 1 then I’ll be dialling the effort right down lol
I don't think Chris is afraid to shoot anyone he thinks might be scum tbh

you me and poyser are always highly likely to get copped n1, just something we have to accept

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff, scum lean on Odo is just a feeling, like he said Smark looks bad off of the interaction with me but him simultaneously thinking I look bad as well doesn't compute with me at all.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Jeff, scum lean on Odo is just a feeling, like he said Smark looks bad off of the interaction with me but him simultaneously thinking I look bad as well doesn't compute with me at all.

that makes literally no sense. You both have aspects of your play that I don’t like

Status
Not open for further replies.