Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
I'm the Joseph McCarthy of the IWF HAHAHAHAHA.

the408kid

Reaction score
*you're.

I also was not referring to EVERYONE he reps, you dumb cunt, just the stupid, annoying people who should die, like yourself.

And who are you the spelling and grammar police lol! Obviously if you want someone to die then you have problems. Please call for help.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
And who are you the spelling and grammar police lol! Obviously if you want someone to die then you have problems. Please call for help.

This is coming from a fucking teacher. When you are a teacher and have to be corrected on simple spelling and grammar, you need to end your life.

Hang yourself.

Reaction score
lmao, are you seriously this Blue? I'm really enjoying how you are acting as if everyone else is dumb when you cry about squares.

Kill yourself, you're clearly a useless whore, just like your mother.

I love this section. I'm still not going anywhere.

Just by your posts alone, I can justify that you're uneducated, incapable of acting like an adult, 26 year old woman who's hobby is flaming someone. LadyPunk, that was you on OWW right? I know. You stopped coming to the forum for some reason. I know why. You couldn't handle typing a post without using smurf or resorting to insulting my mother because clearly, your's didn't raise you right, bitch.

the408kid

Reaction score
This is coming from a fucking teacher. When you are a teacher and have to be corrected on simple spelling and grammar, you need to end your life.

Hang yourself.

Oh I'm sorry YOUR MAJESTY. I guess in your world a teacher has to be perfect. And by the way my grammar that time was right.

Reaction score
Don't respond to the bitch 408. Her only hobby is flaming people because she doesn't have a life.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I love this section. I'm still not going anywhere.

Just by your posts alone, I can justify that you're uneducated, incapable of acting like an adult, 26 year old woman who's hobby is flaming someone. LadyPunk, that was you on OWW right? I know. You stopped coming to the forum for some reason. I know why. You couldn't handle typing a post without using smurf or resorting to insulting my mother because clearly, your's didn't raise you right, bitch.

I don't care if you stay here. I don't understand where you get the idea that I give a shit if you stay or go. It doesn't bother me one bit that you're here.

I'm certain I have a higher education and a far higher IQ than you do. Thing is, this is the internet and, unlike you, I don't take it as seriously as life. I don't give a shit how I act online. It's a fantasy world. Things like rep and insults mean absolutely nothing to me at all. It's a shame you don't have much of a life so you have to resort to getting accepted online and get upset when someone gives you a red square for being a smurf. WAHHHHH, APPRECIATE ME, GUYS!1!!1!!!!

I don't post there because that forum is inactive and boring but it's pretty awesome that you are stalking me, considering I hardly had any posts there. Why would I stay in an inactive forum full of boring people when I can come to IWF and have some fun?

rofl at flaming suddenly being my 'hobby'. rofl at the kid who thinks rep means something telling me I have no life.

Fag.

Reaction score
I don't care if you stay here. I don't understand where you get the idea that I give a shit if you stay or go. It doesn't bother me one bit that you're here.

I'm certain I have a higher education and a far higher IQ than you do. Thing is, this is the internet and, unlike you, I don't take it as seriously as life. I don't give a shit how I act online. It's a fantasy world. Things like rep and insults mean absolutely nothing to me at all. It's a shame you don't have much of a life so you have to resort to getting accepted online and get upset when someone gives you a red square for being a smurf. WAHHHHH, APPRECIATE ME, GUYS!1!!1!!!!

I don't post there because that forum is inactive and boring but it's pretty awesome that you are stalking me, considering I hardly had any posts there. Why would I stay in an inactive forum full of boring people when I can come to IWF and have some fun?

rofl at flaming suddenly being my 'hobby'. rofl at the kid who thinks rep means something telling me I have no life.

Fag.
This is entertainment for me. Keep responding, I like it.

I'm glad you don't care if I stay here. I actually bring respect and class to this forum, something you know nothing about.

You have proved nothing to me that you even made it out of high school, girl. I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I stopped talking about rep a LONG TIME AGO. Another reason why I think you are uneducated.

Oh the forum was boring and inactive right? Was anybody on here today? Any excuse you give. Stop lying.