Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
This is entertainment for me. Keep responding, I like it.

I'm glad you don't care if I stay here. I actually bring respect and class to this forum, something you know nothing about.

You have proved nothing to me that you even made it out of high school, girl. I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I stopped talking about rep a LONG TIME AGO. Another reason why I think you are uneducated.

Oh the forum was boring and inactive right? Was anybody on here today? Any excuse you give. Stop lying.

Oh man, you are such a fucking blueberry. Not talking about rep for a few posts doesn't eliminate the fact that you care so much about it you dumb bitch. What do you think the entire point of this thread was? YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING REP. blueberry.

Look at the bottom of the screen and you will see the names of all the people who logged in today so, yes, people were on here today.

WAY TO LOSE, BITCH.

Reaction score
Oh man, you are such a fucking blueberry. Not talking about rep for a few posts doesn't eliminate the fact that you care so much about it you dumb bitch. What do you think the entire point of this thread was? YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING REP. blueberry.

Look at the bottom of the screen and you will see the names of all the people who logged in today so, yes, people were on here today.

WAY TO LOSE, BITCH.
In case you don't understand, which is a given for you, this thread has taken a complete 360. It went from me getting red rep to you flaming me about complaining about red rep. Now you and me have a problem that you started.

Your point about the forum being active is invalid. This forum was as about as active as OWW today, part of it due to users like you.

BITCH.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
In case you don't understand, which is a given for you, this thread has taken a complete 360. It went from me getting red rep to you flaming me about complaining about red rep. Now you and me have a problem that you started.

Your point about the forum being active is invalid. This forum was as about as active as OWW today, part of it due to users like you.

BITCH.

A few things:

-OH NOES!! MCFLY, THE smurf WHO WHINES ABOUT GETTING RED REP, HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME!! I AM CLEARLY SHAKING IN MY BOOTS!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND RED SQUARES MY WAY, THEY MEAN SO MUCH!!11!11!

-Um, you are making no point here. This place has regular activity. Of course some days will be slower than others but most of the same people log on daily and post. That other forum sucked and wasn't very active at all when I was there. That was a while ago. I don't give a shit about that boring place full of boring people like you. IWF>>>>>>Forum full of boring smurfs like you.

Die.

-Calling a bitch a bitch really isn't an insult.

Another reason why you're stupid: you claim the thread took a 360 yet you clearly state the the two issues have to do with rep so it infact did NOT take a 360 because the discussion is still about rep.

OMG DUDE UR STOOPID.

Reaction score
Other people mentioned your crying about rep. It did NOT take a 360. You just wish it did because you realize how pathetic you are for being a baby over squares. This is hilarious. Get a life and maybe Colin's reps wont hurt you anymore.
How about you stop and realize that its not about rep.... can't even try. You can't understand. I guess you rode the short bus when you were in school.

LADYHOTROD, I'M A BITCH WHOSE HOBBY IS FLAMING AND GIVNG RED REP,I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MCFLY!! I AM CLEARLY SHAKING IN MY BOOTS!!! I'M CLEARLY AN IDIOT AND CANT POST IN A FORUM THAT REQUIRES YOU NOT TO INSULT ANYBODY IN MY POSTS!!
Fixed. Hope you can understand it.

-Um, you are making no point here. This place has regular activity. Of course some days will be slower than others but most of the same people log on daily and post. That other forum sucked and wasn't very active at all when I was there. That was a while ago. I don't give a shit about that boring place full of boring people like you. IWF>>>>>>Forum full of boring smurfs like you.
Another excuse. You suck.

I'm seriously done with you. Unlike you, I actually go to college and I have finals tomorrow. Go to sleep, it's past your bedtime.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Years ago does not = now.

You currently in college = now so, you're right, they hand it out to anyone now, including smurfs who can't handle a red box.

Reaction score
Years ago does not = now.

You currently in college = now so, you're right, they hand it out to anyone now, including smurfs who can't handle a red box.

I see it does. You would actually have a job instead of insulting members all day.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wait...I'm not fine about this. If you don't have a logical reason to red rep somebody, then don't red rep at all IMO. Red rep to me feels like Im discredited as a member who posts. I feel like anybody who red reps me is telling me I do not know what the hell I'm talking about. If I suddenly red rep'd somebody just because its raining in Maryland, is that a good reason? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Further proof.