Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
17 makes you legal under certain criteria of the law.....uh...I mean....yeah yeah...17 means you're still a minor.

Reaction score
Last I checked, being 17 pretty much still makes me a kid. So go slit your fucking wrists you sad piece of shit. How about you go try making a decent post, instead of whining over people giving you a red square. smurf.
Believe me bitch, you don't have to worry about decent posts from me. I'm trying to be a good new member and contributing, but cunts like you insulting people, no wonder the new members don't stay long. I don't have to be a jackass and insulting people just to draw attention to myself. But you said it yourself, you're just a child. I forgot who I was dealing with for a minute. But don't worry bitch, this new member isn't going anywhere.

Go choke on a dick. See, I can speak blueberry too.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score

http://unntssunntssunntss.ytmnd.com/

1274223837390.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Believe me bitch, you don't have to worry about decent posts from me. I'm trying to be a good new member and contributing, but cunts like you insulting people, no wonder the new members don't stay long. I don't have to be a jackass and insulting people just to draw attention to myself. But you said it yourself, you're just a child. I forgot who I was dealing with for a minute. But don't worry bitch, this new member isn't going anywhere.

You're in HIAT, you fucking smurf. This section was made for flaming so if your pussy ass can't handle it, get the fuck out of this section.

You're the saddest person in this forum right now because you take red boxes seriously. Your reputation in an online forum does not have any impact on your real life. Get the fuck over it, cunty whore, and go die of AIDs from your mother.

EVERYONE, RED REP MCFLY, HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON ONLINE REPUTATION.

Reaction score

Oh, I guess I said something about red rep in my post. Read please. Sad excuse for a 26 year old.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Oh, I guess I said something about red rep in my post. Read please.

Um, smurf, I am talking about this thread in general. You made it because you're crying over fucking squares. I quoted you because you try to act tough and tell other people they are bitches when you're the only bitch here whining about rep.

WAY TO FUCKING FAIL, ASSHOLE.

Reaction score
I see I'm going to have to go down to your level of stupidity for you to understand. I'm going to write in caps so you can understand. I THOUGHT REP ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING, IN OTHER FORUMS IT ACTUALLY DOES. FOR ME TO COME ON HERE AND TO SEE RED REP FOR NO REASON AT ALL, YES IT DOES MAKE ME MAD. I STOPPED TALKING ABOUT RED REP IN THIS THREAD A LONG TIME AGO. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP BRINGING THIS SHIT UP FOR NO REASON NOW, GO AHEAD.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I see I'm going to have to go down to your level of stupidity for you to understand. I'm going to write in caps so you can understand. I THOUGHT REP ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING, IN OTHER FORUMS IT ACTUALLY DOES. FOR ME TO COME ON HERE AND TO SEE RED REP FOR NO REASON AT ALL, YES IT DOES MAKE ME MAD. I STOPPED TALKING ABOUT RED REP IN THIS THREAD A LONG TIME AGO. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP BRINGING THIS SHIT UP FOR NO REASON NOW, GO AHEAD.

YEAH MAN, I'M THE DUMB ONE WHO CRIED A RIVER OVER RED REP IN AN ONLINE FORUM YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU GOT ME.

Oh, wait, that was you, so we have to drop to YOUR level of stupidity and start crying about rep.

Enough with the excuses, you can't get out of this now, we all know you take rep in forums seriously. What a queer.

We wont sweep the issue aside because it's the entire reason you typed up this thread and posted it you big fucking baby.

Dear asshole,

SQUARES IN FORUMS MEAN NOTHING, NO MATTER HOW 'NICE' THE COMMENTS ARE.

Reaction score
I'm a big fucking baby, but you had to bring the thread up again, pointing out that I don't like red rep. Ok...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'm a big fucking baby, but you had to bring the thread up again, pointing out that I don't like red rep. Ok...

How am I the baby by bringing up the reason you made this thread, smurf?

negged1-1.gif

...and stop looking at my profile you stupid bitch.

Reaction score
How am I the baby by bringing up the reason you made this thread, smurf?

negged1-1.gif

...and stop looking at my profile you stupid bitch.

LOL. You had to post an idiotic picture because you know I proved my point. And I can look at whoever's profile I want. I'm done. I'm losing my IQ replying to you.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
LOL. You had to post an idiotic picture because you know I proved my point. And I can look at whoever's profile I want. I'm done. I'm losing my IQ replying to you.

lmao, are you seriously this Blue? I'm really enjoying how you are acting as if everyone else is dumb when you cry about squares.

Kill yourself, you're clearly a useless whore, just like your mother.