Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
I disagree, I'm fed up with people saying this, I can probably think of like 40 better posters than Colin White (without having to look anyone up) and when you consider ther is what, 45 or 50 active posters on this site that is pretty bad going.

Reaction score
Wait...I'm not fine about this. If you don't have a logical reason to red rep somebody, then don't red rep at all IMO. Red rep to me feels like Im discredited as a member who posts. I feel like anybody who red reps me is telling me I do not know what the hell I'm talking about. If I suddenly red rep'd somebody just because its raining in Maryland, is that a good reason? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I disagree, I'm fed up with people saying this, I can probably think of like 40 better posters than Colin White (without having to look anyone up) and when you consider ther is what, 45 or 50 active posters on this site that is pretty bad going.

I can think of 100 posters worse than Colin.

Wait...I'm not fine about this. If you don't have a logical reason to red rep somebody, then don't red rep at all IMO. Red rep to me feels like Im discredited as a member who posts. I feel like anybody who red reps me is telling me I do not know what the hell I'm talking about. If I suddenly red rep'd somebody just because its raining in Maryland, is that a good reason? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Holy fucking lmao.

It's a red square in a fucking forum. It means absolutely NOTHING. Blaze has green rep, does that mean he is an awesome member? Of course it doesn't.

Get over it, it means fuck all.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can think of 100 posters worse than Colin.

Holy fucking lmao.

It's a red square in a fucking forum. It means absolutely NOTHING. Blaze has green rep, does that mean he is an awesome member? Of course it doesn't.

Get over it, it means fuck all.

I thought you loved me :(

xD

but yeah fuck rep.

I got alot of green rep and tbh I'll admit I'm not as good as my rep shows me to be

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I cry everytime Colin, seX-Power, and ... what the fuck is his name. The Italian Outsider. :smh

To be honest, don't have a cow over it. It was a pleasure to neg Colin multiple times yesterday. A lot of people got green rep, even if they didn't deserve it (coughRCcough), so I could neg Colin again. You rep was probably so he could neg me again. Don't worry about it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I cry everytime Colin, seX-Power, and ... what the fuck is his name. The Italian Outsider. :smh

To be honest, don't have a cow over it. It was a pleasure to neg Colin multiple times yesterday. A lot of people got green rep, even if they didn't deserve it (coughRCcough), so I could neg Colin again. You rep was probably so he could neg me again. Don't worry about it.

Er....you don't have to give people green rep just to red rep someone else again. smurfs like RC should always get red.

100 that post here like once a year if we're unlucky.

No.

You guys bitch and moan about red squares, you're automatically on the worse users than Colin list.

maty619

Reaction score
I'd say Colin is worse than people that complain about rep, he is one of the worst posters here, I have said it so many time but he is hypocritical and in my book that it is worse than those who moan about rep.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
tbh it is kinda lame to cry about red rep.

I use to do it.

Now I don't give a fuck

Axis

Reaction score
NOT TEH RED REP!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'd say Colin is worse than people that complain about rep, he is one of the worst posters here, I have said it so many time but he is hypocritical and in my book that it is worse than those who moan about rep.

No, he isn't. He can be as much of a hypocrite as he wants and he is still better than people who cry about a picture of a square in an online forum.

Kizza

Reaction score
Jesus fucking Christ, please go die. All you whiners over red rep are complete and utter smurfs.

Reaction score
Why cry about it? This piece of work negged me, I repped him green. He's got bigger issues, like getting worked over by the likes of Mizmasta and being involved in epic rep wars with that guy.