Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Jesus fucking Christ, please go die. All you whiners over red rep are complete and utter smurfs.

Says the 17 year old who acts like a child. Yes I have a right to bitch and whine because whenever I got rep from my old forum, it actually meant something. Saying that giving out rep means nothing is false. If it means nothing then you wouldn't be giving it out in the first place.

Axis

Reaction score
It means you're a smurf.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Says the 17 year old who acts like a child. Yes I have a right to bitch and whine because whenever I got rep from my old forum, it actually meant something. Saying that giving out rep means nothing is false. If it means nothing then you wouldn't be giving it out in the first place.
How's the doc nowadays?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Colin>>>>A lot of people here.

Think about how sad that is.
I don't agree with you here

C4 is more tolerable than Colin White

He got joy out of raping me with red rep and I gained more from it :lol:

the408kid

Reaction score
I can think of 100 posters worse than Colin.

Holy fucking lmao.

It's a red square in a fucking forum. It means absolutely NOTHING. Blaze has green rep, does that mean he is an awesome member? Of course it doesn't.

Get over it, it means fuck all.

and your one of those 100 members sweethart.

the408kid

Reaction score
mike its all the red reps she gives people so she can something to actually get off on in life. oh and thanks for the green reps Colin.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

I am seriously laughing very hard at how seriously you take reputation in a fucking online forum.

I have never cried about getting red rep, smurf (directed at the408queer) so go kill yourself, I want you to die so your family cries and I stand up and laugh and then take a nice, long piss on your filthy grave while the maggots eat you up. YOU are the bitch who sent me messages all the time whining about rep.

NICE TRY, CRYBABY.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
http://unntssunntssunntss.ytmnd.com/
1274158861773.jpg

Reaction score
So apparently Colin is going to decapitate you bc you decided to bitch about some red rep.....hmmmm......

way to pick and choose your battles big guy!

Kizza

Reaction score

Last I checked, being 17 pretty much still makes me a kid. So go slit your fucking wrists you sad piece of shit. How about you go try making a decent post, instead of whining over people giving you a red square. smurf.