CM Punk Signs with UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
The idiots on the internet bashing Punk saying hes gonna get 'killed', He was trained in Martial arts. Sit the fuck down and fuck off keyboard warriors.

He mentioned in the interview with Dana that he's trained in BJJ on and off. So he hasn't trained consistantly.

If he wasn't famous I doubt Dana would be so enthusiastic to sign him, but he knows that Punk will probably get a few more ppv buys.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Well, People saying Punk will get destroyed are pretty ignorant. He has had fighting knowledge all his life and extensive training, He also would personally realise what he needs to compete in the UFC.

Punk may not end up being as successful as Brock Lesnar, at least not to start off with, because he lacks size but he definitely isn't going to get 'killed' in the octagon either. He wouldn't have signed with the UFC if he wasn't completely sure he could handle it.

SP, I got your point.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Well, People saying Punk will get destroyed are pretty ignorant. He has had fighting knowledge all his life and extensive training, He also would personally realise what he needs to compete in the UFC.

Punk may not end up being as successful as Brock Lesnar, at least not to start off with, because he lacks size but he definitely isn't going to get 'killed' in the octagon either. He wouldn't have signed with the UFC if he wasn't completely sure he could handle it.

SP, I got your point.
You're also assuming that he's not letting his massive ego overrule his common sense.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Win or Lose, it's going to be one hell of a circus after his first bout (vs a 0-0 opponent) and is exactly what Dana is hoping for. I don't expect his run with the UFC to be anything more than profitable.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Win or Lose, it's going to be one hell of a circus after his first bout (vs a 0-0 opponent) and is exactly what Dana is hoping for. I don't expect his run with the UFC to be anything more than profitable.

Yeah. If anything, he'll draw some good money for the company.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The idiots on the internet bashing Punk saying hes gonna get 'killed', He was trained in Martial arts. Sit the fuck down and fuck off keyboard warriors.

Overall, Best of luck, Punk. I've been a huge fan of this guy for years. Getting into the UFC at 36 years old with a laundry list of injuries from the past isn't going to be easy but I support him 100%. Win or lose, it takes some serious stones to do this now in his particular case.

What's funny is Punk hasn't even started yet and people are already saying he'll fail at it. That's exactly what people said about Brock too.

Also, lol:
zpmyKpU.png
lol Punk fanboys who don't watch MMA comparing Punk to Brock. fucking stop. This is why I don't care to discuss this topic here. You guys are too much.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm expecting it to turn out like Del Rio's MMA attempt, but even shorter.
Del rio actually had legit martial arts training lol. He had a nice career as a greco roman wrestler. Del Rio is 9-5 in his MMA career.

ADR would absolutely murder CM Punk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
After seeing him get destroyed 1 time, where do they go from there? He won't be a draw after he is exposed to his fanboys. This is a once off deal that will likely end when Punk embarrasses himself in his debut fight.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
lol Punk fanboys who don't watch MMA comparing Punk to Brock. fucking stop. This is why I don't care to discuss this topic here. You guys are too much.
lmao I have been a MMA fan in the past 4 years, so again, What's your point?

"Fanboy" Nice one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lmao I have been a MMA fan in the past 4 years, so again, What's your point?

"Fanboy" Nice one.
Hey man, when Punk's first fight rolls around just hit me up and we can bet on it. Put your money where your stupid ass words are.