CM Punk Signs with UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I have to say though, MMA fans are even more annoying then wrestling fans.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he'll die in the ring. Crossing my fingers.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
The idiots on the internet bashing Punk saying hes gonna get 'killed', He was trained in Martial arts. Sit the fuck down and fuck off keyboard warriors.

Overall, Best of luck, Punk. I've been a huge fan of this guy for years. Getting into the UFC at 36 years old with a laundry list of injuries from the past isn't going to be easy but I support him 100%. Win or lose, it takes some serious stones to do this now in his particular case.

What's funny is Punk hasn't even started yet and people are already saying he'll fail at it. That's exactly what people said about Brock too.

Also, lol:
zpmyKpU.png

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Best in the wooooorld!

No seriously, I hope he tries that shit there.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The idiots on the internet bashing Punk saying hes gonna get 'killed', He was trained in Martial arts. Sit the fuck down and fuck off keyboard warriors.

Overall, Best of luck, Punk. I've been a huge fan of this guy for years. Getting into the UFC at 36 years old with a laundry list of injuries from the past isn't going to be easy but I support him 100%. Win or lose, it takes some serious stones to do this now in his particular case.

What's funny is Punk hasn't even started yet and people are already saying he'll fail at it. That's exactly what people said about Brock too.

Also, lol:
zpmyKpU.png

Hahaha, the infamous line by WWE. I bet Vince's crying right now and wants him to come back.

Reactions: Z.T.O

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Put him up against Ronda Rousey, that'll be a draw! no but seriously, JDF the Green Ranger would be a pretty solid first fight :p

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Put him up against Ronda Rousey, that'll be a draw! no but seriously, JDF the Green Ranger would be a pretty solid first fight :p
She'd make him tap in the first round. @Z.T.O just cause he's trained in martial arts doesn't mean anything. Most UFC fighters have been training and fighting for years before they make it into the UFC. You think an old man (relative to the fighting game) can just waltz in and be successful. He's no Brock Lesnar who is a legitimate wrestling champion and a freak of nature physically. So fanboy or not, you've got to realize how ridiculous this looks/sounds.