*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm the babyface GM and Reag's the abhorred invader with Heyman-esque heel shit. Let's do it together, Scatty! :)
fixed, you goody two-shoes :)
Next month is my month.. all my feuds besides 2 have 90 + heat. Probably gonna lose points for The Rock and Owen feud... but aye, be afraid ha

Don't know weather or not to make a face turn and help you defeat Crithu and ReagMaster. Both are really pissing me off and I feel. Scratch that, i know i'm next... decisions decisions.
do you really want to team with Geek though? plus if you do, you will never receive another win in my league predictions (unless you face geek in a 1 v 1)

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm the babyface GM and Reag's the abhorred invader with Rollins-esque heel shit. Let's do it together, Scatty! :)
fixed, you goody two-shoes :)

do you really want to team with Geek though? plus if you do, you will never receive another win in my league predictions (unless you face geek in a 1 v 1)
Screw you Reags and your threats.... I shall never bow to you..... I'm a Geek guy. AfricanScatMahn's face turn is complete.... AfricanScatMahn is now a face. AfricanScatMahn gained overness from this turn.

Reactions: Geek773

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
oh no how will I go on with my life.... Not as if that joke hadn't already been played to death in TWF
hey at-least I know how a IWT match works.
vsu1g.gif

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Screw you Reags and your threats.... I shall never bow to you..... I'm a Geek guy. AfricanScatMahn's face turn is complete.... AfricanScatMahn is now a face. AfricanScatMahn gained overness from this turn.
<333

Status
Not open for further replies.