*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So I'm playing EWR doing the challenge and all that. Things are going good (I haven't had any BDS which is really scaring me with the up coming ppv and all) Feuds have got 90 plus heat. All have really high match quality.. Having really high overall rating shows. Then the view incident shows it's ugly head... I'm sweating, panicking scared to click.. Praying to the EWR gods to not let it be anyone in a feud... So I click. Mark Briscoe has sustained an injury. I calm down, I'm happy it wasn't one of the guys in feuds... But injuries still suck. So I click on my roster and scroll down to Mark Briscoe to check how long he'll be out for, expecting it to be 2 to 5 months...
CYgLHfr.png

16 MONTHS, ARE YOU SERIOUS ?? I won't even be able to renew him because for some dumb reason they don't negotiate while being injured. No joke I actually lost Roman Reigns because I forgot his contract (even tho I tried to extend his contract, but he was having none of it) expired and now I can't even sign him back up to a closed contract because he's on japan duty) I had plans for The Briscoe Brothers to feud with whoever were the tag team champions in 2 months. I have 5 guys injured right now... 4 are apart of tag teams. Kofi, Sin Cara, D-von and now Mark Briscoe. Seriously this game is really fucking with me. First they take away my already established stars... Which I angrily accepted, but now they're taking away my tag team division or at the very least trying to cripple it.
I think the game's being nice to you withe BDS thing since they keep screwing you on the injuries. I haven't lost too many people that I've had in feuds (besides daniel bryan) that haven't come back within a few months

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Attention, attention!

SurvivorSeries_0--096cea54a22f239c97b6a48f0cdf3f2a.png

THE ROAD TO SURVIVOR SERIES IS NOW OPEN!

Last month's Hell In A Cell ended in a three-way tie between @Geek773, @Crithu and @AfricanScatMahn, all scoring 91% on their PPV. The challenge is very close right now, so there has never been a better time to join!

The in game date for this show is November 20th and the IRL deadline for its completion is 9pm UK time on Monday June 20th 2016, two weeks from the time of writing. Don't forget to use this thread to ask your questions about the game and challenge and keep us up to date with your save with screenshots. And most importantly, post a screenshot of your PPV summary as proof of score when you're done!

Good luck, and as always...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@Hawk
@TheBrownienator
@King Barrett
@Declandimi
@The ReagMaster
@That Guy Dylanderch
@Mike Thunder

Are y'all in or out??? :p

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Shit's really getting tight at the top for first place. Pretty sweet how all of us has that one unique feud that's absolutely killing it. Needing more players is the only slight concern I have with the challenge.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
My feuds for the coming months... hm....

cea724e2dc3df70c82871fe56a2bbcfa.png

On one hand, three 100 rated feuds and a 98. However, US Title and Tag Titles are 75 and 73 respectively, and the feuds to put over the guys of the future are 81 and 71. I need to have a sick month of booking, hopefully get everything over 85, if not then go +2 or +3 on all the lower ones. Match quality to the rescue...

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to set up any feuds yet this month, but my hopes aren't as high for this next month because I think I'm going to use it to build up younger talent.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
My feuds for the coming months... hm....

cea724e2dc3df70c82871fe56a2bbcfa.png

On one hand, three 100 rated feuds and a 98. However, US Title and Tag Titles are 75 and 73 respectively, and the feuds to put over the guys of the future are 81 and 71. I need to have a sick month of booking, hopefully get everything over 85, if not then go +2 or +3 on all the lower ones. Match quality to the rescue...
I haven't had a chance to set up any feuds yet this month, but my hopes aren't as high for this next month because I think I'm going to use it to build up younger talent.
DWdfDN0.png

Eat your heart out. Only thing stopping me is BDS, Which I still haven't got (on the go home week) What I found helpful with building up the younger talent is pairing them with a main eventer or an upper midcard. Who you know for a fact will have a great match judging by their stats, but have them lose (by cheating or whatever) they'll gain to at least 80 overness by the end of it

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Probably gonna be sick of seeing me. But I've done the ppv and here's my results
Y9PqvsC.png

Should've hyped the woman's match on the pre show. But I wanted to give back story on the tag team match (which killed it) The angle was a backstage assault from the American Alphas on the Highlight Reel.... But yeah, I know now I should've hyped my weakest match on the card... May have got a 93%, if I did. Pretty disappointed with the Cesaro and ECH overall rating. Match quality 81.... Seriously game ?. Crowd reaction saved it, but I had higher expectations for that one. The Gold Medalist against King of StrongStyle killed it, but I expected nothing less. Match quality was 94% (they were in a cage tbf) but the crowd reaction was 100% Pretty happy with the outcome of all matches besides the Cesaro and EC3 match. All feuds are continuing except The Rock and Owens. But yeah pretty happy with the outcome.. Just wished I done that interview to hype the womans match... Would've got a 93% if I did.

Reactions: Crithu

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Probably gonna be sick of seeing me. But I've done the ppv and here's my results
Y9PqvsC.png

Should've hyped the woman's match on the pre show. But I wanted to give back story on the tag team match (which killed it) The angle was a backstage assault from the American Alphas on the Highlight Reel.... But yeah, I know now I should've hyped my weakest match on the card... May have got a 93%, if I did. Pretty disappointed with the Cesaro and ECH overall rating. Match quality 81.... Seriously game ?. Crowd reaction saved it, but I had higher expectations for that one. The Gold Medalist against King of StrongStyle killed it, but I expected nothing less. Match quality was 94% (they were in a cage tbf) but the crowd reaction was 100% Pretty happy with the outcome of all matches besides the Cesaro and EC3 match. All feuds are continuing except The Rock and Owens. But yeah pretty happy with the outcome.. Just wished I done that interview to hype the womans match... Would've got a 93% if I did.
I know nothing I can say will change anything but WOULD YOU JUST SLOW DOWN FOR SRS kappa

Survivor Series:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 92%

Average rating:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 91.3%

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Alright, I am definitely happy with this score. I was expecting a decrease in ratings thanks to trying to get new wrestlers over.

NyOX8dc.png

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I am definitely happy with this score. I was expecting a decrease in ratings thanks to trying to get new wrestlers over.

NyOX8dc.png
I thought I might end up back in the "everyone's waiting for me" situation, just not with such a goddamn swiftness. You eager beavers, you two.

Survivor Series:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 92%
2. @Crithu = 91%

Average rating:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 91.3%
2. @Crithu = 90.7%

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
But Crithu isn't and doesn't need to be a beaver when he's a Cole Master!
Let the man speak for himself... strangling individuality is how you get your "clients" to smack you one, ya know! ;)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Let the man speak for himself... strangling individuality is how you get your "clients" to smack you one, ya know! ;)
Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar.......u sure about that?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
36940770f1d28b6abba2be944af0142a.png

Oh my... would ya look at who's coming out of NXT...

Edit: Actually, forget about Cedric, his stats hardly grew so I released him. But Cole... Cole's great!

0c42f350b9c9b7e270c76e278c440f03.png

Status
Not open for further replies.