*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
What's a benoit? ..... them flying goats are really fucking him.
Hey Scat I've booked 5 shows so far today and am hoping to get to and/or do the PPV tonight... are you proud of me? xD

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ee8b9a041e1ccf895e8965987200387e.png

MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING SHIT.

I am actually so torn, I don't want to suspend him cos it probably won't fix the problem, but if I send him to rehab I don't know how long he'll be gone... HE'S ACTUALLY SUCH A BIG PART OF MY PLANS ARGH. I was thinking of putting him, Chad Gable and Simon Gotch in a technical mastery stable cos they're all really similar, but either way this guy was gonna have a title run sooooooon. Do you guys have any thoughts on what I do here?

Edit: He's not in a feud yet and his overness isn't stellar, so I sent him to rehab. Hopefully he'll be 2-3 months max, and not fuckin 25...

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
ee8b9a041e1ccf895e8965987200387e.png

MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING SHIT.

I am actually so torn, I don't want to suspend him cos it probably won't fix the problem, but if I send him to rehab I don't know how long he'll be gone... HE'S ACTUALLY SUCH A BIG PART OF MY PLANS ARGH. I was thinking of putting him, Chad Gable and Simon Gotch in a technical mastery stable cos they're all really similar, but either way this guy was gonna have a title run sooooooon. Do you guys have any thoughts on what I do here?

Edit: He's not in a feud yet and his overness isn't stellar, so I sent him to rehab. Hopefully he'll be 2-3 months max, and not fuckin 25...
If it's any consolation, i'd have done the same.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
7872b139c6f7e7ec8d2ffe3aa04da96f.png

ARE YOU KIDDING. SO DAMN CLOSE.

The annoying thing is Styles-Nakamura, which got 77% match quality, saved by 99% crowd reaction. Reason for the poor quality was that I gave two technical guys a steel cage because HIAC, without thinking about the guys involved... ARGH. Talk about something that could've given an extra 1%. The main event I was happy with, along with all the other 90+ matches. Hardy/Richards vs reDRagon was another letdown for some reason, but I'm fairly happy with my score (90% might have killed me) and all these feuds are over, except Wyatt-Owens, so nothing to worry about long term.

Hell In A Cell

1. @AfricanScatMahn AND @Crithu AND @Geek773 = 91% Everyone's a winner! Woo, yeah! except Reag lmao

Average Rating

1. @Geek773 = 91% The same score on the past three shows - mental!
2. @AfricanScatMahn = 90.7%
3. @Crithu = 90%

A three-way tie this month... mental. And dem averages be close too, we need more people, man.

I'll open the road to Survivor Series either tonight or tomorrow, in the meantime y'all can get thinking about your feuds and invite everyone you know!!! xD

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ad1VzTx.png

Pretty high heat for feuds this month. American Alpha vs The Highlight Reel has 100 match quality.... So no problem there. Sasha Banks vs Hamada will end this month... Becky is really killing it in NXT and the quicker she gets called up the better. The Rock and Owens will end too because... Well it's ran its course. I have something planned for Owens next opponent... Which again I'd probably mark out if it did happen... If Kevin Owens was built up right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crithu

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how long was this thing running before I joined?

Almost all my feuds ended lasted month, so hopefully I can get some good heat on the new feuds before the next ppv starts. It's hard to get decent heat when you haven't had a lot of time to get your talent over. I've managed to get a couple of the main guys (Nakamura, Ambrose, Owens, etc.) now I just need to get some of the midcarders built up. Hopefully that doesn't hurt my next rating that much.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how long was this thing running before I joined?
Mania to MITB, 4 months in game, so a couple of months IRL. Yeah, I definitely find high ratings easier than I did at the start, but partially because my booking has improved. But having 5-6 90+ overness people does help ;)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Mania to MITB, 4 months in game, so a couple of months IRL. Yeah, I definitely find high ratings easier than I did at the start, but partially because my booking has improved. But having 5-6 90+ overness people does help ;)
yep and he's only been a couple of months in game and he's already at the same place as you :p

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
So I'm playing EWR doing the challenge and all that. Things are going good (I haven't had any BDS which is really scaring me with the up coming ppv and all) Feuds have got 90 plus heat. All have really high match quality.. Having really high overall rating shows. Then the view incident shows it's ugly head... I'm sweating, panicking scared to click.. Praying to the EWR gods to not let it be anyone in a feud... So I click. Mark Briscoe has sustained an injury. I calm down, I'm happy it wasn't one of the guys in feuds... But injuries still suck. So I click on my roster and scroll down to Mark Briscoe to check how long he'll be out for, expecting it to be 2 to 5 months...
CYgLHfr.png

16 MONTHS, ARE YOU SERIOUS ?? I won't even be able to renew him because for some dumb reason they don't negotiate while being injured. No joke I actually lost Roman Reigns because I forgot his contract (even tho I tried to extend his contract, but he was having none of it) expired and now I can't even sign him back up to a closed contract because he's on japan duty) I had plans for The Briscoe Brothers to feud with whoever were the tag team champions in 2 months. I have 5 guys injured right now... 4 are apart of tag teams. Kofi, Sin Cara, D-von and now Mark Briscoe. Seriously this game is really fucking with me. First they take away my already established stars... Which I angrily accepted, but now they're taking away my tag team division or at the very least trying to cripple it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geek773
Status
Not open for further replies.