*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Bitch please. Shibata charisma is too low for my liking. Oh open contracts. Guess what, I can sign them up to open contracts too. But guess who you can't sign up to a open contract... Kurt Angle. Sign them up to guarantee contract, then you may have my attention.
try it signing them, they will say some shit about they don't wanna mix their Japan Commitments with a Global Company's workload. ah, the fun of buying out companies!

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
4MDAL3f.png

I'm glad I put this as the main event over the World Heavyweight Championship match.

XlW5SUJ.png

Can someone give me a Hell Yeah?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
4MDAL3f.png

I'm glad I put this as the main event over the World Heavyweight Championship match.

XlW5SUJ.png

Can someone give me a Hell Yeah?
I can give you a winner.... actually banned from giving out what?'s... 99% for Orton and Sheamus.... totally realistic.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I told ya that Crithu was going to conquer....with my next Cole Master @AfricanScatMahn !
THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF MY CHALLENGE IS TURNED AGAINST ME. IF I'M GOING DOWN, ALL OF YOU BASTARDS ARE COMING WITH ME

*sets fire to secret challenge building and walks off* kappa

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF MY CHALLENGE IS TURNED AGAINST ME. IF I'M GOING DOWN, ALL OF YOU BASTARDS ARE COMING WITH ME

*sets fire to secret challenge building and walks off* kappa
:kappa: did you really think I would sign a stupid idiot to my ENTERPRISE, surely you should realise a trend that I'm going with this....Crithu is a BTB legend, next guy is also a BTB legend. 30 days Geek. 30 days

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
:kappa: did you really think I would sign a stupid idiot to my ENTERPRISE, surely you should realise a trend that I'm going with this....Crithu is a BTB legend, next guy is also a BTB legend. 30 days Geek. 30 days
Members is members - I'm as excited as you are. I suspect a couple of guys who did BTBs but I kinda doubt them... we'll see, I guess ;) you didn't happen to run a BTB, did you?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Members is members - I'm as excited as you are. I suspect a couple of guys who did BTBs but I kinda doubt them... we'll see, I guess ;) you didn't happen to run a BTB, did you?
yes, I ran TNA-MPW :p

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
On a different note, all but one of my feuds end at Hell In A Cell, and all the feud enders have cool, relevant match types with the right (usually younger) guy going over - barring BDS I feel like this could be my best PPV yet - and maybe Cesaro/Bryan will get their 100% at last in their iron man match...?

yes, I ran TNA-MPW :p
So much for new blood, then... kappa

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
On a different note, all but one of my feuds end at Hell In A Cell, and all the feud enders have cool, relevant match types with the right (usually younger) guy going over - barring BDS I feel like this could be my best PPV yet - and maybe Cesaro/Bryan will get their 100% at last in their iron man match...?

So much for new blood, then... kappa
Next month is my month.. all my feuds besides 2 have 90 + heat. Probably gonna lose points for The Rock and Owen feud... but aye, be afraid ha

Don't know weather or not to make a face turn and help you defeat Crithu and ReagMaster. Both are really pissing me off and I feel. Scratch that, i know i'm next... decisions decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geek773

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I ended all but one of my feuds too! I'm hoping I get some good feuds going for the next PPV.

I got a 99% match on an episode of Raw for Cesaro/Shinsuke Nakamura. I'm thinking that's my next IC Title feud.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Don't know weather or not to make a face turn and help you defeat Crithu and ReagMaster. Both are really pissing me off and I feel. Scratch that, i know i'm next... decisions decisions.
I'm the babyface GM and Reag's the abhorred invader with Rollins-esque heel shit. Let's do it together, Scatty! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.