*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
So went on to the new month and surprise surprise, injuries rear it's ugly head. But it's not all bad, the guys who were injured are midcarders, or who I didn't use. Anyway lets get back on topic. Here's a break down of what happened

d4gNmDG.png

New Extreme Championship Wrestling. It's as if this game just wants to piss me off with its lack luster creativity. Wouldn't be surprised if its weekly show on fridays is called NECW Friday.
hZbRUnq.png

Decent signing. Good worker, won't lose sleep over it.
iYfbGIw.png

I hope they go under........ I don't get how they managed to sign him up to a written contract. I don't get it.
uS62EgR.png

Again another decent signing.... I again don't know how they signed sexy star to a written contract but whatever.
goiE1G7.png

I've had some luck, let me tell ya.
NAAVZOx.png

Another one I really don't get. But aye Paul and Brock have both been let go. I have no intention to involve Paul in a match and well Lesnar is injured for 14 months so yeah. Bye
fqmksC0.png

Sin Cara and Baron Corbin are the latest to be added to the injury list. Not really too bothered because I hardly used these guys, but still pretty annoying.
Also @Geek773
cL6hj75.png

My Girard will be bigger faster stronger (he's still going in development)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
So went on to the new month and surprise surprise, injuries rear it's ugly head. But it's not all bad, the guys who were injured are midcarders, or who I didn't use. Anyway lets get back on topic. Here's a break down of what happened

d4gNmDG.png

New Extreme Championship Wrestling. It's as if this game just wants to piss me off with its lack luster creativity. Wouldn't be surprised if its weekly show on fridays is called NECW Friday.
hZbRUnq.png

Decent signing. Good worker, won't lose sleep over it.
iYfbGIw.png

I hope they go under........ I don't get how they managed to sign him up to a written contract. I don't get it.
uS62EgR.png

Again another decent signing.... I again don't know how they signed sexy star to a written contract but whatever.
goiE1G7.png

I've had some luck, let me tell ya.
NAAVZOx.png

Another one I really don't get. But aye Paul and Brock have both been let go. I have no intention to involve Paul in a match and well Lesnar is injured for 14 months so yeah. Bye
fqmksC0.png

Sin Cara and Baron Corbin are the latest to be added to the injury list. Not really too bothered because I hardly used these guys, but still pretty annoying.
Also @Geek773
cL6hj75.png

My Girard will be bigger faster stronger (he's still going in development)
At least you get AJ back soon. I'll have Rollins soon too, and my Vince is retiring too. Idk what he'll do, but I need to get used to using Stephanie in Authority angles. Oh, the inconvenience.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
At least you get AJ back soon. I'll have Rollins soon too, and my Vince is retiring too. Idk what he'll do, but I need to get used to using Stephanie in Authority angles. Oh, the inconvenience.
I'm getting Roman back too, but he'll be out of contract so aye. AJ's ratings have really declined tho.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting Roman back too, but he'll be out of contract so aye. AJ's ratings have really declined tho.
Huh... the ones on my save have, too. He still has 80 technical, at least and he's over as all fuck and has superb charisma. I guess it's even more important than I first thought to emphasise young talent.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Huh... the ones on my save have, too. He still has 80 technical, at least and he's over as all fuck and has superb charisma. I guess it's even more important than I first thought to emphasise young talent.
That's still no that good tho. He's like 72 over in my save, which is rather shit. May put him in the IC scene but I'd rather develop the younger talents. It's the same story with Dolph Ziggler

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Finished my ppv (shocker) and I just want to point out at something very important before I show the results
vCmoUka.png

@Geek773 You may have Cesaro and D-Bry But I have the Olymipic Gold Medalist and The King of Strong Style. That still isn't even 100% heat yet. These guys are gonna fight forever. Match that.

Anyway the rest of the results
JiZ19WW.png

Disappointing in my view. I mean 91 is not bad but I only really got that with the Angle and Naka match (MOTY.... Just saying) Cesaro and Bray was disappointing with 89% As was EC3 and Dolph with 88% (both feuds have ended) Could've got a much better rating for the tag team match if those damn dudleys (mainly Bubba) Didn't become a non- wrestler (had something like 85% heat) But yeah roll on Survivor Serious.... Which the feuds look like this
ETPrA0G.png

Turned the American Alphas heel. Both the Highlight Reel and American Alphas have 100% match quality, so no problem there. Found it pretty funny that Jordan is more over then Gable, but aye. Cesaro is managed by John Cena too. Be afraid, be very afraid. Next month is my month (unless I get BDS... Which I was getting quite alot leading up to hell in a cell) hahahahah.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Finished my ppv (shocker) and I just want to point out at something very important before I show the results
vCmoUka.png

@Geek773 You may have Cesaro and D-Bry But I have the Olymipic Gold Medalist and The King of Strong Style. That still isn't even 100% heat yet. These guys are gonna fight forever. Match that.

Anyway the rest of the results
JiZ19WW.png

Disappointing in my view. I mean 91 is not bad but I only really got that with the Angle and Naka match (MOTY.... Just saying) Cesaro and Bray was disappointing with 89% As was EC3 and Dolph with 88% (both feuds have ended) Could've got a much better rating for the tag team match if those damn dudleys (mainly Bubba) Didn't become a non- wrestler (had something like 85% heat) But yeah roll on Survivor Serious.... Which the feuds look like this
ETPrA0G.png

Turned the American Alphas heel. Both the Highlight Reel and American Alphas have 100% match quality, so no problem there. Found it pretty funny that Jordan is more over then Gable, but aye. Cesaro is managed by John Cena too. Be afraid, be very afraid. Next month is my month (unless I get BDS... Which I was getting quite alot leading up to hell in a cell) hahahahah.
WOULD YOU STOP

Angle and Naka will have nothing on my Styles-Naka feud for this month (100% original idea, copyrighted, patent pending) - trust me.

With this addition:

Hell In A Cell

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 91%

Average Rating

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 90.7%

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
WOULD YOU STOP

Angle and Naka will have nothing on my Styles-Naka feud for this month (100% original idea, copyrighted, patent pending) - trust me.

With this addition:

Hell In A Cell

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 91%

Average Rating

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 90.7%
It's just so rewarding knowing no-one can use my naka angle feud. I mean I could just copy your aj and naka plans, where as you can't.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It's just so rewarding knowing no-one can use my naka angle feud. I mean I could just copy your aj and naka plans, where as you can't.
Dammit, you were slating ur AJ two days ago!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
(don't consider this a return just to show up @AfricanScatMahn )
so Scat, you really like that Kurt Angle you have there? you think it's your powerhouse? Look who I had before I left.
upload_2016-5-30_12-20-22.png

upload_2016-5-30_12-20-38.png

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
(don't consider this a return just to show up @AfricanScatMahn )
so Scat, you really like that Kurt Angle you have there? you think it's your powerhouse? Look who I had before I left.
View attachment 1852
View attachment 1853
Bitch please. Shibata charisma is too low for my liking. Oh open contracts. Guess what, I can sign them up to open contracts too. But guess who you can't sign up to a open contract... Kurt Angle. Sign them up to guarantee contract, then you may have my attention.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
7YYhctU.png

Thank the EWR gods it only for 1 month!

Status
Not open for further replies.