Chris Jericho is the worst wrestler alive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
How the fuck is Chris Jericho the WORST WRESTLER ALIVE? Someone slap this idiot. Chris Jericho is entertaining in the ring and the mic.

Reaction score
Horrible thread is horrible.

Jericho is god.

The worst wrestler alive is Mark Henry. By farrrrr

Not even close. I could say all backyard wrestlers, but that would be cheating, so instead I'll go with Ruckus because I'm just waiting for him to botch one of his moves bas enough that he cripples himself and has to retire.

LKP

Reaction score
I get the fact we are all here to give and are entitled to our opinions but this guys is a moron. Jericho is awesome on the mic, in the ring and his overall presence is awesome. As a CM Punk fan myself i know hes a good heel, but he is nowhere near Jericho's stature yet. He is good but not great.... YET!

Reaction score
How can the man who is a record setting 9 time intercontinental champion, first undisputed heavyweight champion (beating The Rock and Steve Austin in the same night) and 6 time world champion be the worst wrestler? Christ Jericho is the best in the world at what he does

chessarmy

Reaction score
Yea this thread is a joke, anyone can say they hate a certain wrestler but if you don't actually give credible reasons then you're talking out of your ass

Sorry :)

Reaction score
im not spammin or trolling but im tired of everybody saying, y2j rules and all that, chris jericho sucks period, and he is the worst heel wrestler alive too.
cm punk is much much better

How long have you been watching wrestling?

Jericho has been great these past few years. He was good in his comeback Save_us.222 gimmick (Most predictable moment of the year btw) and he's doing a good job with the stale and boring Edge. Recently, Jericho hasn't preformed great due to his feud with Edge but that isn't his fault. Edge is the one saying "Spear" every minute of the program, How can anyone work with that?

RC Styles

Reaction score
How long have you been watching wrestling?

Jericho has been great these past few years. He was good in his comeback Save_us.222 gimmick (Most predictable moment of the year btw) and he's doing a good job with the stale and boring Edge. Recently, Jericho hasn't preformed great due to his feud with Edge but that isn't his fault. Edge is the one saying "Spear" every minute of the program, How can anyone work with that?

2 years and i can already tell that he suck, this r the wrestlers that is awesome and can wrestler also better then y2gay:

0f57628c613013fb8ff601796adee5c8-1.jpg

kurt-angle-olympic-wrestling-gold-medalist.gif

Wrestl14.jpg