Chris Jericho is the worst wrestler alive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
RC, are you pretending to be Blue or are you really Blue?

irony.jpg

seX-Power

Reaction score
Jericho and Punk are both equally awesome in my eyes atm.

Reaction score
Is this kid serious? So you came here to say that y2j sucks? Kid I don't know what you been smoking.Jericho is one of the best wrestlers of all time. He is a former world champion! He is the reason why i still watch the WWE for 15 years. Kid next time if you hate a certain person. Please give a reason why you hate the person and not say he or she sucks and thats it.

LKP

Reaction score
Yeah this thread... Although an opinion of someone its still wrong. Jericho does not suck in anyway.....Maybe fozzzy.

RC Styles

Reaction score
Is this kid serious? So you came here to say that y2j sucks? Kid I don't know what you been smoking.Jericho is one of the best wrestlers of all time. He is a former world champion! He is the reason why i still watch the WWE for 15 years. Kid next time if you hate a certain person. Please give a reason why you hate the person and not say he or she sucks and thats it.

bla_bla.jpg