Chris Jericho is the worst wrestler alive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RC Styles

Reaction score
im not spammin or trolling but im tired of everybody saying, y2j rules and all that, chris jericho sucks period, and he is the worst heel wrestler alive too.
cm punk is much much better

Reaction score
CM Punk is awesomeness, but as far as WWE careers go, he doesn't even come close to Jericho in any shape, form or fashion. Man, I'm thinking people are starting to over rate Punk. Dude has only just started to come into his own the past 6 months and still hasn't had anything over a 3 1/2 star match, whereas Jericho had three 4 star matches with Rey last summer. Go figure.

maty619

Reaction score
CM Punk maybe better but that doesn't make him the worst heel alive, Punk is WWE's top heel, you have not given a valid reason for disliking Jericho. Jericho works a great match period (!) and makes me laugh almost every time I hear him on the mic.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I got to disagree. I think just because you find someone annoying or irritating should not by any means indicate he is terrible at what he does. Come on, I hate Heath Slater and Hornswoggle, that hate is justified because both bring nothing to the table to begin with. Jericho is one of the top wrestlers in the company and has really perfected the art of being heel. I love watching Chris Jericho every week no matter what he does because if he is a face or a heel he still makes it entertaining. You can be the best wrestler on the planet but if you cannot entertain an audience WWE does not want you. I am looking at you Daniel Bryan.

Reaction score
Jericho is god.

The worst wrestler alive is Mark Henry. By farrrrr

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^when some other form of activity starts.

Seriously Styles, sir you are on some Serenity (look it up smoking virgins). Jericho is the best heel right now in Sports Entertainment. I seriously would like to see your evidence as to why Kericho is the worst wrestler alive.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
im not spammin or trolling but im tired of everybody saying, y2j rules and all that, chris jericho sucks period, and he is the worst heel wrestler alive too.

WOW, um, no?

Both of them are awesome heels. Just because you get a hard on for Punk doesn't mean he is the better heel. I'd give Punk the best blowjob of his life but I still find his gimmick to be boring now and prefer Jericho because he doesn't walk out and preach about drugs and pills and alcohol. That shit was great when used against Jeff but the whole SES shit is overdone right now.

Punk needs to shave his chest, shave his beard, drop Serena and Gallows and go back to be awesome. He doesn't need those two fucks to be a good heel. Don't get me wrong, he still puts on some good matches and does some good shit as a heel, like his feud with Mysterio, but the overall gimmick blows (imo) and can't work for everyone he faces.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
That she would lol. :shifty:

I honestly am not sure who is a better heel between Punk and Jericho tbh. They both are great at being the heels that they are, they are similar in many ways but at the same time different as well. They are really the only two heels in the WWE that I think don't get boring at all. This may be straight markdom but I think that Punk could have verye asily thrived in the Attitude era tbh.

noumenon

Reaction score

Thread and any opinion you may have from this point on completely discredited.

noumenon

Reaction score
I also love the well thought out list of reasons as to why Jericho is the worst in the world... oh wait.