Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Do I really sound like that? Damn, I sound weird, I hate hearing my own voice lmao.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Trish vs. Nattie? Heh... Bring it on.

Yes I'm still listening to the podcast but bring on the challenge. So Trish can dominate yet another diva after Maxine lost :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That was a pretty fun podcast and as far as Steen... hmmm doesn't sound like a character I'd have too much issue playing. But I'm okay with that. Although I have had thoughts of changing

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Podcast will be uploaded later tonight. Its a fun one so hope you guys enjoy.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Here are my notes for the Reycast

Fuck you Rey

Fuck you Rey

Fuck you Rey

Fuck you Rey

And fuck you Rey

If Rey lives in San Antonio, that means I live about 30 minutes away from him so how about lets meet up and reenact Cody Rhodes vs Dean Ambrose I Quit Match and then post the vid to Youtube haha. I was actually wondering when Chase would do a reverse interview. I liked this podcast and whenever I get on, I'm going to insult Rey the whole time :sandow2:

SBS

Reaction score
Here are my notes for the Reycast

Fuck you Rey

Fuck you Rey

Fuck you Rey

Fuck you Rey

And fuck you Rey

If Rey lives in San Antonio, that means I live about 30 minutes away from him so how about lets meet up and reenact Cody Rhodes vs Dean Ambrose I Quit Match and then post the vid to Youtube haha. I was actually wondering when Chase would do a reverse interview. I liked this podcast and whenever I get on, I'm going to insult Rey the whole time :sandow2:

You may want to read the match before you say that Bumout. It gets pretty gruesome for both of you. Lol

Reaction score
Listening to the special Podcast after the predictions and I'm up to the talk about Chase wanting to play guys and they mentioned Christian and I've forgotten how good this theme is to write too :D!

[video=youtube;N3flQIvXiLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3flQIvXiLU[/video]

Reaction score
Listening to the special Podcast after the predictions and I'm up to the talk about Chase wanting to play guys and they mentioned Christian and I've forgotten how good this theme is to write too :D!

[video=youtube;N3flQIvXiLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3flQIvXiLU[/video]

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Well I've been busy with BFG and draft/title gfx, but now I can say bring it on bumout. I guess my dad will come in to stop things if we're recreating it. Also rawisrey vs. Captainxbumout podcast ftw.

The podcast was a lot of fun, like I said in the podcast though the first version I was a little more interview based, when Chase told me about the static and we redid it I auto skipped over some of the original questions I came up with cause in my head I already asked them once so I'm not sure I gave Chase the proper interview but it was a fun time as the podcast always are.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Well I've been busy with BFG and draft/title gfx, but now I can say bring it on bumout. I guess my dad will come in to stop things if we're recreating it. Also rawisrey vs. Captainxbumout podcast ftw.

The podcast was a lot of fun, like I said in the podcast though the first version I was a little more interview based, when Chase told me about the static and we redid it I auto skipped over some of the original questions I came up with cause in my head I already asked them once so I'm not sure I gave Chase the proper interview but it was a fun time as the podcast always are.

Proper or not wanted you to host either way. It was fun if my friend wasn't texting me I would have more of a blast.