Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I live in Michigan so whatever that timezone is lol. The latest I'm available to start is around 3 if we talk for an hour/hour and a half.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Yeah we need the timezone [MENTION=10991]CliqueClacks[/MENTION]

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Same timezone as me. -5:00 EST

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So are you two good with that timezone?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Sounds good, can't wait

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I did play Petey Williams! And I managed to "beat" The Rock (itchweed) which was his claim to fame and Steiner beat the shit out of him all the time. He was fun. I did do that around last November which was pretty fun.

I also played Steiner in ETW, who was the first guy I won a World title with actually haha. Steiner I think.. lets see.. ETW WHC title, ETW IC title, ETW HC title, UCW ECW title, CWA Champ.. Yeah Ive done pretty well with him, he's actually the guy I won the most shit with. Jericho is a close second.

But yeah, really enjoyed the predictions podcast, was pretty damn funny and whatnot. Good job guys!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
When I said up above that I have someone in mind if I dropped Ambrose, it's actually Steen because I think he'd be super easy to play and I feel I could have major success with him.

Before picking up Mexicools, I wanted to use Enzo as a jobber to help build up everyone starting out on the new brand but Sam picked him up so I was trying to decide who else to play as a jobber and Colt Cabana and Simon Dean both popped into my head. I tried writing for them but Colt, just like Eric Young came off like my Bateman and I couldn't stop repeating myself with Simon Dean. In the end I just dropped that idea and I'm glad I did because I've had fun with the Mexicools and not a lot of people have really showed up for Impact so I'm glad I didn't have to put over inactive people.

I think my brother is a member of caw.ws. He found it back when they had Smackdown vs Raw games and I think he's posted in the forums but he's never been in a fed before.

I watch Total Divas also. You can only have so much Breaking Bad, Dexter, Madmen and Game of Thrones. You need to watch trash tv every once in awhile.

Also CliqueClacks, You could have been the one fighting Fandango at BFG but you were in the KoTR so Dresdon and I went with Chase instead.

Great show and I'll post my predictions in the predictions thread.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
When I said up above that I have someone in mind if I dropped Ambrose, it's actually Steen because I think he'd be super easy to play and I feel I could have major success with him.

Before picking up Mexicools, I wanted to use Enzo as a jobber to help build up everyone starting out on the new brand but Sam picked him up so I was trying to decide who else to play as a jobber and Colt Cabana and Simon Dean both popped into my head. I tried writing for them but Colt, just like Eric Young came off like my Bateman and I couldn't stop repeating myself with Simon Dean. In the end I just dropped that idea and I'm glad I did because I've had fun with the Mexicools and not a lot of people have really showed up for Impact so I'm glad I didn't have to put over inactive people.

I think my brother is a member of caw.ws. He found it back when they had Smackdown vs Raw games and I think he's posted in the forums but he's never been in a fed before.

I watch Total Divas also. You can only have so much Breaking Bad, Dexter, Madmen and Game of Thrones. You need to watch trash tv every once in awhile.

Also CliqueClacks, You could have been the one fighting Fandango at BFG but you were in the KoTR so Dresdon and I went with Chase instead.

Its really weird, I could see you retiring Ambrose pretty much in the semi-near future and starting as Steen really easily. But also, its hard to see that because Ambrose is a fucking 4x world champion..plus 2x Hardcore and 2x Tag team. He's got mega history and is honestly, probably one of, if not, the best character in UWF. He can go anywhere and do anything, and its not like you win by just bombing people either. Whatever you do, I respect the work/legacy you've built with Mr. Ambrose for sure.

Even weirder still, if and when the Corporation is done and the establishment is done, if Andrew still has Rollins and Reigns, I could see you two uniting to become a UWF Shield. I think it would do wonders for Andrew to work with you.

Alright, I'll quit rambling

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
It was definitey a good podcast to be in. When Chase first heard me before the podcast started he laughed and mentioned how Canadian I sounded, and told me to say something 'Canadian', so I told him to fuck off. lmao. All in fun mind you, but still I had a blast.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Yes Simon Dean would have been epic with you man. I think you would have done wonders

Also thanks again for the opportunity my man.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Its really weird, I could see you retiring Ambrose pretty much in the semi-near future and starting as Steen really easily. But also, its hard to see that because Ambrose is a fucking 4x world champion..plus 2x Hardcore and 2x Tag team. He's got mega history and is honestly, probably one of, if not, the best character in UWF. He can go anywhere and do anything, and its not like you win by just bombing people either. Whatever you do, I respect the work/legacy you've built with Mr. Ambrose for sure.

Even weirder still, if and when the Corporation is done and the establishment is done, if Andrew still has Rollins and Reigns, I could see you two uniting to become a UWF Shield. I think it would do wonders for Andrew to work with you.

Alright, I'll quit rambling

Thanks man that's a huge compliment. I was going to save this for an eventual CWC episode that I would do but fuck it. I was actually going to drop Ambrose awhile back. After WrestleMania I thought about it but I wanted to go heel first and put someone like Shawn over as a big face on RAW to replace me so I wouldn't feel like I left SBS hanging but he told me he had plans till Summerslam. I've always tried to switch Ambrose up every once and awhile and when I found out Rey and myself had the same gimmick, I felt I was running out of ideas and so SBS gave me the okay to take time off which is why I haven't had a match in the past month but with the fun sessions I've had with Fandango and my new pickup in the Mexicools, it's given me my much needed time off to recharge as Ambrose and now I'm playing him more like Moxley now. If Andrew did pair Rollins and Reigns together, I could see us teaming up later. I like the idea of us just being hitmen trying to take down the everyone.

Yes Simon Dean would have been epic with you man. I think you would have done wonders

Also thanks again for the opportunity my man.

I feel like Simon Dean would be played almost like my Fandango in that he would constantly talk about his body because of the Simon System. I could see a Simon Dean managing Ryback like I think Chase said.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Thanks man that's a huge compliment. I was going to save this for an eventual CWC episode that I would do but fuck it. I was actually going to drop Ambrose awhile back. After WrestleMania I thought about it but I wanted to go heel first and put someone like Shawn over as a big face on RAW to replace me so I wouldn't feel like I left SBS hanging but he told me he had plans till Summerslam. I've always tried to switch Ambrose up every once and awhile and when I found out Rey and myself had the same gimmick, I felt I was running out of ideas and so SBS gave me the okay to take time off which is why I haven't had a match in the past month but with the fun sessions I've had with Fandango and my new pickup in the Mexicools, it's given me my much needed time off to recharge as Ambrose and now I'm playing him more like Moxley now. If Andrew did pair Rollins and Reigns together, I could see us teaming up later. I like the idea of us just being hitmen trying to take down the everyone.

Thats honestly how I'd like to see you booked with him. I'd say, have Vince come out on whatever show, probably Raw since its first in the lineup. And pull an nWo promo basically, and say theres a cancer in UWF and its just a bunch of shitty superstars that think theyre hot stuff but arent worth a dime. And thats why he's hired the best of the best to go from brand to brand beating his message into people and removing the cancer from this company. Out comes The Shield and thats a good start. You guys could be booked once or twice a week on different shows, have some squash matches, take out some no-showers, then eventually turn on McMahon and run shop over whatever. I think that'd be really fucking great to read and watch develop. Plus, the history of Ambrose plus what Andrew is working towards with Rollins would be really cool. That way its just not like, "who are these three fucktrumpets trying to make a name for themselves and bury everybody"