Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I'm Sorry...Did I hear EOR say he knows more about deadpool than anyone? Chase I demand a Deadpool Podcast so I can school that sucka, he has no idea what he's gotten himself into. That said, in X marks the spot, which is one of my favorites, he was offered a probationary place in X-Men after Cyclops regretted rejecting him the way he did, but Deadpool had already set up "Operation: Moves" to make the X-Men look good, which the result of that plan made him be the bad guy in the world view. He did make his own costume though but he was never officially in, to reassure that point "You are not...You never were....And you will never be...An X-Men" - Cyclops in the next issue. Boom.

I'm sorry...my nerd is showing.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Listenin to the multi man podcast.

I can say I've had plenty of Royal Rumble experiences... only once... I tied winning one... every other one I've been in I always make it to the end... and lose.

Listening about the midcard titles... I have to say I agree. Build those midcard titles up and treat them right. I heard mention of the Extreme title... but don't forget the Rated R European Championship. Carried that belt with such pride :D

And yeah I agree MDDD can challenge Edge... but they won't win :p

I can say that as a former head writer, as a former owner, asst. writer and all of that... and as the top RPer or top TTer on a fed... I know all that comes with maintenance. And dealing with people that can't stand losing and people that feel they should win. It's hard and sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and accept them.

I have to say... I did like Xmen 3... only cause I like Phoenix.

CAPTAIN PLANET!

Oh and my Panthers beat those Giants by 38... ALABAMA SUCKS!

Oh and Jason Kidd is def the man. Watched him back in college.

Oh yeah and... I'm Matt Morgan... and I am... SEVEN FEET TALL!

So yeah this is a real scattered sort of reply to the podcast but... yeah I liked it. I kinda skimmed the comics talk part.

But I will say that there have been times when I've lost.. I know a couple times I did come straight out on the boards like what happened... but for the most part I'm like eh. But a couple times there were times so I would send a PM and be like... hey what happened? And then ask what I need to do to improve. Just gotta keep it chill and work with the writers.

But that was a nice podcast. Just wait til next time I manage to show up on another podcast :p

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I don't think I'm that high maintenance when it comes to my characters. Both my characters have lost matches & when I was ADR & Orton in the CW era I didn't mind losing to progress storylines

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I can attest to being high maintenance in the RP feds like with my character Phoenix. Very. Like I'm looking over every match word for word, they try to write a promo for her I'm looking at every word, every action, and if there is something I'm not liking I'm voicing it. So yeah... very high. But with the TT feds... well I haven't been all over the place really but more just with you all so I'm not like... oh I have to win every single match. If The Rock loses then ah well... he slipped. If Edge loses... its a conspiracy. But you know its all in fun to progress the character. But seeing someone else use Rock... or use Edge whenever I retire... I'ma be watchin you like a hawk :rock2:

But yeah... only with my RP characters am I high maintenance. But then again when you develop, build, and create these characters from scratch and use them for like a decade... they become a part of you so you want to make sure they are treated right.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I can attest to being high maintenance in the RP feds like with my character Phoenix. Very. Like I'm looking over every match word for word, they try to write a promo for her I'm looking at every word, every action, and if there is something I'm not liking I'm voicing it. So yeah... very high. But with the TT feds... well I haven't been all over the place really but more just with you all so I'm not like... oh I have to win every single match. If The Rock loses then ah well... he slipped. If Edge loses... its a conspiracy. But you know its all in fun to progress the character. But seeing someone else use Rock... or use Edge whenever I retire... I'ma be watchin you like a hawk :rock2:

But yeah... only with my RP characters am I high maintenance. But then again when you develop, build, and create these characters from scratch and use them for like a decade... they become a part of you so you want to make sure they are treated right.

To be quite honest I've always wanted a chance to play The Rock. He's my favorite wrestler of all time. He's always taken though.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
To be quite honest I've always wanted a chance to play The Rock. He's my favorite wrestler of all time. He's always taken though.

I'd personally find it refreshing if that happened. Slims Rock is legendary, but different peoples take on characters can be really nice to see. Just my two cents.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

My bad... one day I'll relinquish hold of everyone... and then it'll be interesting to see how ya play him.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I don't know how I would react if I dropped Ambrose and someone picked him up. If it was a new guy, I'd probably tell them everything I did with him and be very wary of how they play him. If it was someone who knows how I've played him, I'd probably get a bit annoyed with them bringing up all my accomplishments as if they were their own. I've always had a good idea for a serious character if I ever dropped Ambrose but I would be afraid of someone pickin him up. Then again I don't want to hog a character.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I don't know how I would react if I dropped Ambrose and someone picked him up. If it was a new guy, I'd probably tell them everything I did with him and be very wary of how they play him. If it was someone who knows how I've played him, I'd probably get a bit annoyed with them bringing up all my accomplishments as if they were their own. I've always had a good idea for a serious character if I ever dropped Ambrose but I would be afraid of someone pickin him up. Then again I don't want to hog a character.

Heh you aren't the only one. That's how I am with Rock. Like I don't want just anybody to use him. Or someone to pick up Edge and be like... you know I was former UCW champion, European Champion, and tag team champion but it is part of the history. But yeah with someone more established I'd be like ... do what you want I'm sure you'll do fine. But a new guy... looks like they would wind up being my new protege. Train them to become the NEW heavyweight champion :D

Reaction score
Some people seem to be associated with a character, or recognized as a character due to longevity and how well they are they played; so I personally feel those people should have a say on who picks up a guy otherwise all the hard work they've done could be very much buried in a mere matter of months.

If I get anywhere with Kurt Angle and stick out for him a long time then decide I'm going to stop playing him, I would be anxious about who would pick him. I know of a few fedders who are very protective of their said guy.

I don't think it's unreasonable personally.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Honestly if anyone picked up Ambrose they wouldn't play him like you bud. They would probably be like shield Ambrose. The reason why I am protective over AJ is just because people know how I play AJ, and how much I have done with him. It is like you with Ambrose. I feel he shouldn't be touched other then by you. Unless we get a restart of some kind. Which means past history honestly dosen't matter to the characters, but I hope we never get a restart with UWF.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Sure [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION] you down for that?

What timezone?

Depends on the timezone. I can miss my first place but I really shouldn't be missing my lab (robots can't program themselves you know!)