• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dash

Reaction score
I would do it Chase but I'm socially awkward so I wouldn't be a good guest. :p

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Not tonight, but I'll have to do the podcast sometime soon :)

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I could probably do it later but I have to TT first :p

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I did the show with Rated R Superstar episode will be posted tomorrow.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
General UWF discussion with Rated R Superstar

Alright people this will be the last episode.....

posted on Podamatic figured to try another website. All the episodes will still stay on there, and I will sort through this thread soon to post all the previous episodes on the front page. Thank you everybody for all your support. For the people who get that I do this as a fun medium to talk about the fed. My comments that I make on the show are not suppose to offend, they're made for me to give my opinion out there. I understand if some would feel that way, mainly because my voice is deep as hell so some would assume I am a dick. Trust me I wouldn't do this podcast if I hated UWF.

As well just want to say this podcast is for all of you to speak your minds as well. Which I think is fun. I know its weird that I put a disclaimer on here explaining the show, but I want people to understand what the podcast is all about. So thank you for listening.

Dash

Reaction score
Personally I think I would be less motivated if I was thrown into a brand with nothing but new guys. I kind of like being able to go up against people who have been here for a while, it's just a lot more entertaining to me. I like the idea of trying to revitalise Smackdown like that, but I just don't think that would be the best way to go about it.

I appreciate the vote of confidence about my Aries, RIR. I've been wanting some feedback on my work with him so thank you. :)

I got 1hour and 18 minutes into this podcast before it crashed on me and I can't seem to get it back up so I'll listen to the rest later on. Great show as always Chase.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Personally I think I would be less motivated if I was thrown into a brand with nothing but new guys. I kind of like being able to go up against people who have been here for a while, it's just a lot more entertaining to me. I like the idea of trying to revitalise Smackdown like that, but I just don't think that would be the best way to go about it.

I appreciate the vote of confidence about my Aries, RIR. I've been wanting some feedback on my work with him so thank you. :)

I got 1hour and 18 minutes into this podcast before it crashed on me and I can't seem to get it back up so I'll listen to the rest later on. Great show as always Chase.
You say that now because you got a taste of it. I was talking more or less if we got an influx of new guys.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say we won't see a Total Divas Tyson Kidd.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I thought because of the disclaimer, there was going to be like a lot of badmouthing but there wasn't really anything bad said. I forgot to take notes again so i'm skimming through the show to hear the topics again. I'm glad you liked my Summerslam promo Chase. Originally, I told Dresdon to have Fandango get rocked hard by The Rock and it would turn Fandango back into Johnny Curtis and then he wouldn't know what was going on. I would then have Maxine and Derrick try and tell him what's going on. Then some fun comedy could be added into the match but Bateman and Maxine were banned from ringside and Dresdon told me Natlav was writing it and so I just whipped up that quick promo because I wanted to make Fandango an idiot like Curtis again.

I think Smackdown is on the right track now. I think the main problem with Smackdown was that Ryder is GM and the Internet Championship. Ryder isn't an authority figure you can take seriously and he isn't an established character like Orton's SBS or Dresdon's Austin. Now the Internet title has been scraped and Ryder might be going away. I don't know if Benoit was the right choice but aside from that, everything Hoov has done has been good. I think everyone is just still getting over the initial bad reaction and this time next month things will be back in full swing. I mean look at their roster, it's pretty great. Speaking of rosters I do agree about RAW being a real star power central and Anarchy being very character driven. Anarchy is just a great fun place that can get serious when it wants to.

I too was a bit confused about Fandango picking his own opponent but according to Dresdon I was actually allowed to pick the person I wanted to TT against. I doubt anyone would let me TT against myself for the title on the line. Maybe a random match on anarchy but not in a PPV title match. I'm still trying to figure out who to pick. I've narrowed it down and allowed Dresdon to voice his opinion but he has refused to answer any of my PMs for some reason lol. Dresdon if you're reading this, answer my PM's! For the predictions podcast, you should have multiple people like RiR and Slim on to give their predictions so you won't feel pressured since you're a writer. Maybe not RiR because I think he's a writer too. Or you could get writers and they'll predict each other's shows matches or whatever.