Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I appreciate the respect being shown for me in this podcast, thank you for that, Shane. You come off on this podcast the same way you do on the forum, which is good because it means you're authentic. Not that I had any doubts I just thought I'd point that out. Your take on things is very interesting, it's well worded, such as your take on Rollins and the progress that Andrew has made over the years. People can learn a lot from this edition. I know I've been on this podcast a lot but I'd be down for a Dresden/Shane edition. Btw, this is the first time I've heard someone else mention my Triple H, in a complimentary fashion I might add.

Would love to do a Dresdon/Chase/Shane podcast, that would a blast. I bet theres a whole helluva lot to talk about.

Glad you are enjoying the podcast man, definitely lot of respect for you and mike, cw, wws, etc. You guys definitely deserve so many props.

Also happy that I came across exactly as I come across on here haha! Thats definitely a good thing. Thanks Dres

Dash

Reaction score
Captain Charisma doesn't play Aries, I do. I'm going to have to prove you wrong about Bully going over Aries, looking to take this trash talk further than any of my past ones since I've only ever been able to go 1-1.

The podcast was great by the way, really interesting to hear about the history of this fed. Your thoughts on Smackdown were interesting to hear too, I'm not entirely done with it yet, still got about 40 minutes left to go but just wanted to stop by and drop a comment.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Captain Charisma doesn't play Aries, I do. I'm going to have to prove you wrong about Bully going over Aries, looking to take this trash talk further than any of my past ones since I've only ever been able to go 1-1.

The podcast was great by the way, really interesting to hear about the history of this fed. Your thoughts on Smackdown were interesting to hear too, I'm not entirely done with it yet, still got about 40 minutes left to go but just wanted to stop by and drop a comment.

Ah, my bad! Well definitely, prove me wrong! I wouldnt mind at all if I made the wrong prediction haha. Glad you're digging the podcast man, hope you enjoy the rest too!

Dash

Reaction score
I'm not getting GTA V until it goes online on October 1st. Robbing banks on PayDay2 will keep me occupied until then, as well as all of the matches I play on WWE13. I really can't wait for Arkham Origins, I feel like they made a huge mistake in killing off Joker on Arkham City because I don't see where they can possibly take the story after that so I understand why it's a prequel.

I love Kingdom Hearts so much man. I played the first KH when I was so young, I didn't expect to like it since it was heavily involved with Disney, but I found myself quickly getting addicted to it. Played CoM after that and then KH2 too, which is my all time favourite console game. I carried on with it and bought a DS just so I could play KH 356/2 days and it was a little disappointing compared to the other games. Unfortunately I couldn't get myself a PSP so I never got to play Birth By Sleep, and I don't have a 3DS so I won't get to play Dream Drop Distance either... The only thing I hate about the KH series is that they put each game on a damn different console and it's always exclusive. It's almost as if they're trolling me into buying every single console just to get the full story for when I finally get to play Kingdom Hearts 3. /Rant over.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Definitely enjoyed the podcast. Shane sounds like the chill guy I imagined him to be. I was wondering where ShanegoFett came from, obviously I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan lol.

I already thanked you for the kind words in regards to my characters, but I'll thank you again publicly.

I lol'd at the jabs at EOR and Hoov. It's all in good fun and nothing to take seriously. Even though I'm happy about the Batista swap, I would've loved to have seen what you and Slim could've done in a feud over the title

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Is it sad that I only listen to these to hear if I'm talked about? My ego is huge.

If that's the only reason you listen, yes that is sad. If that's one of the reasons, I can't fault you for that, because one of the reasons I tune in is to hear what people have to say about me. What they like about Anarchy, what they don't like, ideas for things, if they're enjoying how I'm playing my characters, etc.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Link isn't working for me on any of my iDevices. Brings it up like normal but there's not button to hit play.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Haha, at my part now. I always end up mentioned on these things. Usually negative. Making it seem like I don't give a shit. Got a good laugh.

That said I respect your opinions.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Just got done listening to this. Worked on my laptop but not iPad for some reason. I'm having a hard time trying to even remember what you guys were talking about because I enjoyed the video game talk. I need to take notes while listening to this but on the topic of video games, I will not be buying Grand Theft Auto V. Out of the previous 5 installments, San Andreas was the only one I actually played a lot. The others are usually good for like a week but then I get tired of them and just want to fuck around. That's why I like Saints Row better. I know a lot of people don't like this 4th one that just came out but what the fuck were they really expecting? The commercials tell you everything you need to know. Saint's Row knows what it is and does it well. Keith David playing himself is genius. There are shit ton of references to movies like They Live and more apparent, The Matrix and many in jokes about Keith David sounding like Julius from the first game since he voiced that character. Saint's Row 4 is like the Fast Five of video games. It knows what it is and is entertaining as hell.

I'm very excited for Kingdom Hearts but it probably won't be out for another 2 years or so. I never actually beat the first game. I got stuck on the Little Mermaid portion but I did beat the second game numerous times and I still have a hard time figuring out what the fuck is going on. The only other KH games I played were the card game one for Gameboy Advanced. Speaking of handheld gaming, The PSP is actually a good system as is the Vita but they just don't have many good games for them. No one develops for them. There's not enough games for people to buy them and they don't make many games for them because no one buys it. Sony sucks at supporting handheld gaming. Also Shane, they are now releasing a 2DS which is cheaper than the 3DS. It does everything the 3DS does except you guessed it, 3D. But it'll play all the 3DS games.

Now onto UWF! I was a bit worried about a fourth brand because Smackdown is under a lot on controversy right now and I felt we should concentrate more on establishing the three brands but WWS did a great job with the debut (I need to comment on that btw) and he was doing good as Smackdown showrunner but I do dread what would happen if he went away again and Dresdon has to deal with being a daddy more and there just wouldn't be a back up string. I too would like to hear some of the newer guys on the podcast to see how they heard about the fed and how they came into E-fedding.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
well its a good thing I went through here... didn't know there was a podcast... and now I know that it is Shane... and there is a lot of videogame chat in this?

Yeahhhhhhhhhh I'ma have to make me some time to hear this one.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So anyone down to do the show with me? Have to film today due to being extremely busy this weekend with test studying, TTing, and Football being back this weekend. Some one hit me up on Skype. Also I promise I will update this thread when I get the time. Also award voting will be posted Monday.